Widgets Magazine
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 36 of 36
  1. #21
    HCR Veterano
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    3,314
    Thanks
    545
    Thanked 565 Times in 478 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loercase View Post
    I was with up until this point. In Charlottesville, a woman died others injured but someone reppin' the alt-right. A young man was jumped on camera, and left limping with blood on his face, again assaulted by the alt-right. Let's walk back from pinning "most" of the violence on the left.
    Oh that just a "set up" lmbo! I seriously think these people think we are dumb!

  2. #22
    HCR Familia loercase's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    765
    Thanks
    395
    Thanked 137 Times in 94 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d@v!d View Post
    You can't say that 'the mindset' is systematic. Well, I think you and I need to define 'systematic' before we go further because I think we define it differently. I understand it to be something codified like a law. Jim Crow was systematic racism as it was a law. A culture of racism isn't something I'd label systematic.

    I believe that the larger diminishing of the racist mindset, people realizing that white supremacy and separatism were wrong, is what brought an end to Jim Crow. Like someday maybe when a majority of the people see abortion for the murder it is, that will bring about an end to its legal status.

    Yeah I hear you, but where I differ is in that there can continue to be injustice that systematic because the law is not only crafted but applied in a way that targets people. Part of the problem with Crime statistics is that in many areas Police do not target certain populations (read= more affluent) and as a result the system impact those targeted populations more harshly. I believe the issues are still systematic because the system lacks the mechanism to prevent specific people from being targeted. I do not believe all issues are systematic issues, I still think the root is sin but I do think that in America because the issue of racism has never been resolved, and the people who have historically suffered from systematic racism that was common in the US the residue of injustice creeps into the application of our laws today. Which is why Tamir Rice and John Crawford can be shot on sight in a state that is open carry, meanwhile armed militias are allowed to walk through the streets within intent to intimidate and promote hate speech.


    Quote Originally Posted by d@v!d View Post
    Either he heard stand down orders or he didn't. If he didn't he is either crazy or a liar. If he did, then why were the orders given? I see your point as to why it sounds so conspiratorial of me or the article to say it's part of a bigger plan. I think that it might be more organic than engineered, but I have been seeing a pattern. City after city, police keep letting antifa run amok. I also heard that the police in Berkeley were told to stand down.

    Too many if's in the reasoning. Too much potential for leaping to conclusions. But I am with you in that I think it was more organic then engineered. I am still trying to wrap my head around the antifa thing... needless to say WS is many decades ahead of them in terms of practice.


    Lastly, I cannot say things have gotten better. I think dormant sins were awakened when a black man became president. It did not help that he was left leaning in his policies. Remember the saying "The Silent majority stand with Trump" The same silent majority was silent during the civil rights movement. Now, they many are emboldened but a guy who took advantage of them so that he could win.

  3. #23
    HCR Familia d@v!d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    854
    Thanks
    157
    Thanked 241 Times in 198 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loercase View Post
    Yeah I hear you, but where I differ is in that there can continue to be injustice that systematic because the law is not only crafted but applied in a way that targets people. Part of the problem with Crime statistics is that in many areas Police do not target certain populations (read= more affluent) and as a result the system impact those targeted populations more harshly. I believe the issues are still systematic because the system lacks the mechanism to prevent specific people from being targeted. I do not believe all issues are systematic issues, I still think the root is sin but I do think that in America because the issue of racism has never been resolved, and the people who have historically suffered from systematic racism that was common in the US the residue of injustice creeps into the application of our laws today.
    OK, I'll have to think about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by loercase
    Which is why Tamir Rice and John Crawford can be shot on sight in a state that is open carry, meanwhile armed militias are allowed to walk through the streets within intent to intimidate and promote hate speech.
    I think there is a difference to consider. Police will react differently to a single armed individual as opposed to a group. If one of those nazi types were walking alone with a rifle, i think the police would be on him.

    I think both of those cases you mentioned were injustices. I'm surprised to see John Crawford mentioned. No-one ever talks about him and I think that's one of the clearest cases of injustice with a racial element. That guy who called 911 ought to be in prison and those officers should be police if not in jail too.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to d@v!d For This Useful Post:

    loercase (08-23-2017)

  5. #24
    HCR Veterano
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    3,314
    Thanks
    545
    Thanked 565 Times in 478 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d@v!d View Post
    This doesn't surprise me one bit. Early report talked about how the police allowed both groups to come together and police were absent.

    Another interesting fact is that the ACLU sued to allow the original protest to happen. That's a great clue as to the truth to who is behind this.

    These white nationalists are the perfect useful idiots to help galvanize the commie leftist groups like BLM and Antifa.


    To those in this thread who are confused by what is meant by the term "complete setup," it means that city officials allowed the violence to help further the leftist cause. It doesn't mean that there weren't real white nationalist, racists, and Nazi's there. They were there and were the real deal.

    They are something that we all should be concerned about. Right now they are small and of little power, but they are growing. It could be just a matter of time before it gets out of hand. The other groups to be concerned about are much larger and more inclined to violence and they are getting a free pass from MSM and are quite out of hand already.

    All are a threat to our liberties.
    What's a ANTIFA?

  6. #25
    HCR Familia loercase's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    765
    Thanks
    395
    Thanked 137 Times in 94 Posts

    Default

    As far as I can tell, ANFITA is antifascists who are comprised of what some might call the alt-Left. Some are anarchists and are being blamed for violence. They are identified by the people where black masks instigating and attacking the WS during counter protests. But others on the board will have a better description.

  7. #26
    HCR Ole' Head The Light Within's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Western Canada in an igloo (with central heating).
    Posts
    7,646
    Thanks
    907
    Thanked 2,640 Times in 1,809 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarii_2sweet View Post
    How's canada?

    Not sure why you asked this question, but anyhow it's great. Definitely not as many problems as the States but at some point it may change. Currently, the weather is absolutely beautiful and people are getting saved.
    The Bible said for Jesus we're ambassadors / So it's time to rip off this muzzle of fear and passiveness / Datin

  8. #27
    HCR Veterano
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    3,314
    Thanks
    545
    Thanked 565 Times in 478 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Light Within View Post
    Not sure why you asked this question, but anyhow it's great. Definitely not as many problems as the States but at some point it may change. Currently, the weather is absolutely beautiful and people are getting saved.
    Lol

  9. #28
    HCR Veterano
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    3,314
    Thanks
    545
    Thanked 565 Times in 478 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loercase View Post
    As far as I can tell, ANFITA is antifascists who are comprised of what some might call the alt-Left. Some are anarchists and are being blamed for violence. They are identified by the people where black masks instigating and attacking the WS during counter protests. But others on the board will have a better description.
    I just saw some videos they pretty radical.

  10. #29
    HCR Ole' Head The Light Within's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Western Canada in an igloo (with central heating).
    Posts
    7,646
    Thanks
    907
    Thanked 2,640 Times in 1,809 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarii_2sweet View Post
    I just saw some videos they pretty radical.
    Many of them love destroying private property as well.
    The Bible said for Jesus we're ambassadors / So it's time to rip off this muzzle of fear and passiveness / Datin

  11. #30
    HCR Familia d@v!d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    854
    Thanks
    157
    Thanked 241 Times in 198 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loercase View Post
    Go back and listen to the interview btw Todd Friel and Thabiti Anyabwile.
    If you can, please give me a link. I'm having a hard time finding it. I'd like to hear it.

  12. #31
    HCR Familia d@v!d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    854
    Thanks
    157
    Thanked 241 Times in 198 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarii_2sweet View Post
    What's a ANTIFA?
    Good question. Answer that and you may begin to understand some of the bigger picture.

    Antifa is the street muscle of the communists. Historically they are a communist group that clashed with the Nazis in Germany in the 1930s. Their name is short for anti-fascist. The fascist were the italian leader of the time Mussolini's socialist party and as you may know Italy was an ally to Germany. In the 30's there were battles for power between the Marxist communists and the national socialists. The national socialists won control of Germany and Italy. The communists of Germany and Italy fled to the US and set up shop here.

    Today Antifa is an insurgent group bent on destroying western civilization with the goal of bringing about global communism.

    BTW, The word "Nazi" is actually an abbreviation for Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei, which refers to the National Socialist German Workers Party.

    Socialism has it's root in Marxism. So both communist and national socialist are like bastard half siblings. If you listen closely to what the guys who marched in Charlottesville have to say, you'll find that they for identity politics and socialism not too unlike what typical lefts preach except they add an ethno-racist stipulation.
    Last edited by d@v!d; 08-24-2017 at 12:08 PM.

  13. #32
    HCR Ole' Head The Light Within's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Western Canada in an igloo (with central heating).
    Posts
    7,646
    Thanks
    907
    Thanked 2,640 Times in 1,809 Posts

    Default

    Rather than seeing these events as something new or as offshoots of groups that existed in the past, it's imperative to recognize that these flare-ups are coming from groups that continuously exist.
    The Bible said for Jesus we're ambassadors / So it's time to rip off this muzzle of fear and passiveness / Datin

  14. #33
    HCR Veterano
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    3,314
    Thanks
    545
    Thanked 565 Times in 478 Posts

    Default

    White Supremacist right violently for rights, ANTIFA Fight violently for Left. I say if any wants to fight on my behalf happy hunger games and may the odds forever be in your favor lol
    Last edited by Tarii_2sweet; 08-25-2017 at 02:01 PM.

  15. #34
    HCR Familia d@v!d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    854
    Thanks
    157
    Thanked 241 Times in 198 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarii_2sweet View Post
    White Supremacist right violently for rights, ANTIFA Fight violently for Left. I say if any wants to fight on my behalf happy hunger games and may the odds forever be in your favor lol
    LOL.

    Just note that those white supremacists in Charlottesville are really the left's bastard half-brothers. They are truly left although they call themselves 'right'. Also neither of them are fighting for you. Lord help you, help us, if either ever get into power. Pick your poison.

  16. #35
    HCR Veterano
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    3,314
    Thanks
    545
    Thanked 565 Times in 478 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d@v!d View Post
    LOL.

    Just note that those white supremacists in Charlottesville are really the left's bastard half-brothers. They are truly left although they call themselves 'right'. Also neither of them are fighting for you. Lord help you, help us, if either ever get into power. Pick your poison.
    I know I'm just playing but I notice you have a little more Animosity against Antifa and BLK than the WS group even went as far as blaming them for the violence that took place.
    Last edited by Tarii_2sweet; 08-26-2017 at 02:12 AM.

  17. #36
    Fabled Moderator LondonTown's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    723
    Thanks
    226
    Thanked 312 Times in 186 Posts

    Default

    Can't stand stupidity.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •