Widgets Magazine
    Thanks

Default Michael Manasseh's the name...

Hello HC community, I am Manasseh.
    I'm a husband, mc, producer, graphic designer, human, and child of the King!
    I work full time as a print designer for a used textbook company, as a 9 to 5 gig , and do freelance design from 5 to 9 lol!
    I have been mc-ing for about 15 years now, producing for about 10.
    I have released a few underground albums collaborated with a ton of artist rocked a million shows, yadda yadda yadda but over all I love hip hop music and do it as a passionate expression, not so much as a job! So that way I can make what I like and not worry about sounding like _____
    Not knockig anybody's hustle...do what you do!
    I am always in search of furthering the Kingdom of God through community so thats what leads me here.
    I post pretty regularly on the sphere boards, but heard about this site from a friend and figured I would come by and show some love, and maybe further connect.

So yeah thats me in a nut shell.

I have a free album up for download here, (I did all the beats as well)...http://sphereofhiphop.myshopify.com/...s-the-re-issue

And this is my site where I have my daily blog and I house some of my beats and also my design portfolio, this is where I am at everyday posting. http://www.soulmana.com/

Not sure about all the link rules and stuff here so sorry mods if I break any, feel free to delete my links or what ever I wont get mad...maybe sad but not mad I am not a big fan of spam my self! I prefer turkey!

I will try and start coming here as regular as possible !
    Peace and blessings in Christ!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MICHAELMANASSEH For This Useful Post:

Cowboy (08-04-2009)

Thanks

welcome glad your here,

Thanks

Welcome!
    www.streamsofthought.com
    “We must love, live and defend the truth, not as those who are right, but as those who have been rescued”.--Joshua Harris

Thanks
    Thanked 3,285 Times in 1,513 Posts

Greetings Earthling
    -------
    * A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion. ~Prov 18:2
    "Never let us be guilty of sacrificing any portion of truth on the altar of peace." ~ J.C. Ryle

Thanks
    Thanked 7,150 Times in 3,281 Posts

Mr. Manasseh, good to have you over here. I do feel ashamed that I don't have your album yet, but, I'll be remedying that. Keep holding it down in OK.
    "First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all people, for kings and all who are in high positions..."

Thread Information