Widgets Magazine
    Young Bol
    Thanks

Default DeVo of Heavenly Noise Musique LLC Bio

Where does my story begin…….It does not begin with the story of my life as a child nor with my parents or my grandparents or even my place of birth but more like the birth of my faith. At the age of 15 while my parents were on the verge of divorce, my father who was then struggling with the spirit of alcoholism began attending Unity of Faith Fellowship church here in Richmond, Va. He asked me to attend with him one Sunday, and during that time, I was not thrilled but went along.
    Tired, irritated, and full of the world, I sat in church staring at this man that had so much knowledge of things I had no understanding of and filled with something that I had never seen before. This man Pastor Myron “Rock” Davis along with my father, encouraged me to want more for my life. At the age of sixteen, after God brought my parents back together, I accepted Christ as my Lord and Savior. At that time I didn’t fully appreciate what it meant to be saved and born again, but soon realized it was the best decision I have ever made.

After a tragic day in November of 2001(when involved in a horrific car accident, in which most thought I should have died), I began to feel as though God saved me for a special purpose but was unable to hear God as I was living for the world and trying to live for Christ at the same time. One night at the age of 21, when most people are thinking about going to clubs, drinking, and indulging in more sin, I confessed to the Lord that I didn’t want to live that lifestyle anymore. Following the word in 1 Peter 5:7, I cast all of those cares to him, and have since been striving to please HIM in everything I do. After only two months of prayer, God brought a special woman into my life who I soon realized was meant to be my wife. After one year of dating we became one flesh on Christmas day of 2007. As we prayed together, we asked God to reveal our purpose. Not long after, HE put something in my heart…. I always had a thirst for music which could never seem to be quenched. It was always playing on the T.V., radio, and in my head and in most cases at the same time, lol. Though after changing my life, I continued to listen to secular music, but because I was open to receive what God was putting in my spirit, my ears were able to hear the death filled words and I began to notice how damaging it was to my spirit. I knew it wasn’t right and did not line up with the word of God, so I opened my ears to the joyful noise of various Christian Artists and was surprised at how the beats caught my interests as the lyrics ministered to my spirit. God then revealed to me my gift for music. I vowed to use this gift he has blessed me with to minister to the Body of Christ as well as to those who are lost and headed for eternal death. Praise God, I have been producing with a sincere heart to work with Artists of a like mind to teach the Gospel of Jesus Christ ever since!

God Bless,

Thanks

welcome fam, i love this post and your story. Amazing what God can do, God bless you.

asia

Thanks

Hey fam, I echo Asia, and welcome! I'm in Virginia also, I don't know anyone else on here who's from the VA though. But see you around man

-bloodsista

Thread Information