This is a post from a brother in the CMR forums:

I was wanting to know if you could keep my wife and I in your prayers. I am praying for a lot of things but I would like it if I had more help.

Matthew 18:19

19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.

I currently work on 2nd shift and have been for 2 years. I have been married for 2 years and 5 months. So the majority of our marriage I have been working 2nd shift and my wife works 1st shift. I would like to get on first shift and I have been bidding on 1st shift jobs and I pray that I get one. This would help my marriage and my school life. I would be able to spend more time with my wife and get more homework done. Also a year ago in December my wife and I had a miscarriage. We would like to have children. The doctors told us that she could get pregnant really easy after the miscarriage but nothing ever happened. I have got checked out and they said that I was healthy and my wife is starting to get checked out too. Also I have had a pain in the middle of my chest for like 2 months now. It is way better than it was 2 months ago but it still hurts. I went to the altar and had the elders pray for me but it still hurts. My faith has been knocked down because these things are important for me to have. I have prayed and spoke these things out loud and they haven't came to pass. It is hard on me because I wonder where I stand with God. I don't know what to do. I wish that I inquire of the Lord from someone I knew that was super tight with God. I have a relationship with him but I don't know what is going on. I don't know if God wants me to do something or change something or just do nothing. I just wish that I could talk to him like Moses did and the prophets because this is hard and I am wondering why these things haven't happened yet. All of your prayers would be a blessing and any help you would like to provide by incouraging words or words of advice would be appreciated because I don't know what to do. Thank you in advance.
I'd appreciate if you pray for Him!!

Thanks a lot fam!!

--Chema