PDA

View Full Version : I'm New

4 God
01-05-2011, 07:11 PM
Whats good Holy Culture forum? My name's John Lewis and I'm 14. I live in the U.S.A. I love hip hop, specifically Christian hip hop of course I listen to as many Christian rappers as I can such as Lecrae, and the whole Reach fam, Json, Flame,Lil Prophet, K.A.S., K-Drama, Movement of Truth, Canon, Saylah, Trey Starxx, Dwayne Tryumf, Etizz, Christ Image and as many others as i can listen to! I got a passion for other aspects of hip hop like graffiti art, bboying and DJing though i can't really do any of those things! :wink:
So yeah, thats me!

Church Boy
01-05-2011, 07:13 PM
Welcome

eve
01-05-2011, 07:18 PM
Whats good Holy Culture forum? My name's John Lewis and I'm 14. I live in the U.S.A. I love hip hop, specifically Christian hip hop of course I listen to as many Christian rappers as I can such as Lecrae, and the whole Reach fam, Json, Flame,Lil Prophet, K.A.S., K-Drama, Movement of Truth, Canon, Saylah, Trey Starxx, Dwayne Tryumf, Etizz, Christ Image and as many others as i can listen to! I got a passion for other aspects of hip hop like graffiti art, bboying and DJing though i can't really do any of those things! :wink:
So yeah, thats me!

Welcome! Thanks for joining us.

Have fun, and don't take anyone (including yourself) too seriously! :wink:

4 God
01-06-2011, 08:23 PM
Welcome

Thanks fam!

jeyjey34
01-15-2011, 04:03 PM
Welcome to the forums. Enjoy yourself and I hope you're able to grow being on here.