PDA

View Full Version : Bearer of Christ - City of Angels

CristosPhero
06-07-2010, 07:17 PM
Sup everyone,

Name is Chris, born and raised in L.A., city of angels. Was living a drug-using dishonest hating depressed perverted life until about 9 months ago the Lord snatched me up, gave me a new pair of eyes, and completely changed my life. Praise the Lord and glory to Him.

Since then I have been studying the word and being blessed by the bearing of fruit. The Lord has given me a new heart, which he is cleansing by the day, and I have never been more grateful of life than I am today.

I grew up in South East Los Angeles always bumping Dr. Dre, Eazy-E, Snoop, Bone Thugs, Pac, Biggie, then DMX, Mase, 50, Common, etc., etc. After coming to the Lord all of that music lost its appeal to me as I realized the type of garbage that I was allowing into my dome. Roaming around on youtube one day I came across Jesus Muzik and it has revitalized my passion for music.

A couple days later I went ahead and purchased 2 Lacrae albums and 1 Sho-Baraka album, which is pretty big considering I hadn't paid for music for the last 10+ years or so.

So I am justing saying wattup to all you Lord fearing, Christ loving brothas out there. Keep your mind right and wage war, both against your flesh, and against Satan and his angels of darkness.

If anyone wants to hit me up to rap about life or theology, I'm all for it. Or if you got something crackin' in L.A. that provides as an opportunity for fellowship - hit me up. E-mail is Cristo.phero44@gmail.com.

Peace and Love!

-C

PoLemiCs
06-07-2010, 07:32 PM
Sup everyone,

Name is Chris, born and raised in L.A., city of angels. Was living a drug-using dishonest hating depressed perverted life until about 9 months ago the Lord snatched me up, gave me a new pair of eyes, and completely changed my life. Praise the Lord and glory to Him.

Since then I have been studying the word and being blessed by the bearing of fruit. The Lord has given me a new heart, which he is cleansing by the day, and I have never been more grateful of life than I am today.

I grew up in South East Los Angeles always bumping Dr. Dre, Eazy-E, Snoop, Bone Thugs, Pac, Biggie, then DMX, Mase, 50, Common, etc., etc. After coming to the Lord all of that music lost its appeal to me as I realized the type of garbage that I was allowing into my dome. Roaming around on youtube one day I came across Jesus Muzik and it has revitalized my passion for music.

A couple days later I went ahead and purchased 2 Lacrae albums and 1 Sho-Baraka album, which is pretty big considering I hadn't paid for music for the last 10+ years or so.

So I am justing saying wattup to all you Lord fearing, Christ loving brothas out there. Keep your mind right and wage war, both against your flesh, and against Satan and his angels of darkness.

If anyone wants to hit me up to rap about life or theology, I'm all for it. Or if you got something crackin' in L.A. that provides as an opportunity for fellowship - hit me up. E-mail is Cristo.phero44@gmail.com.

Peace and Love!

-C

Whatup Homie!!!! Welcome to the Family of Christ....I am at your service.

one

Roldan