PDA

View Full Version : Hey, Nice to Meet You All!

pleaseexchange
08-12-2009, 01:47 AM
Some quick hits:

I'm currently pursing a BBA at Baruch College (part of the CUNY system). Hopefully I'll use my degree to lead your favorite baseball franchise to multiple pennants in the near future.

"Scrubs" is bomb. So is "Arrested Development".

I write on the album review team at HC, I truly love it. I really have a heart for seeing God glorified through this medium and supporting great artists who do this. Thus, working for the site has been a tremendous blessing.

I love theology, hip hop and *intelligent* discourse. But, I hate message board nerds, because they can't seem discuss theology and hip hop in a way that doesn't leave all parties unnecessarily offended. So no beefin, please.

Most importantly, I live with eternity in my heart [Ecclesiastes 3:11]. I can say that because my heart has been eternally secured. If you dig, awesome. If you don't, then peep the blog (http://www.pleaseexchange.blogspot.com)!

mzsoulll
08-12-2009, 09:32 AM
What's goodie!!! Welcome to the Forums.

Scrubs really is the bomb.

RDD
08-12-2009, 07:25 PM
Welcome :)

jeyjey34
08-12-2009, 08:40 PM
I love theology, hip hop and *intelligent* discourse. But, I hate message board nerds, because they can't seem discuss theology and hip hop in a way that doesn't leave all parties unnecessarily offended. So no beefin, please.
Uh oh! Well, you might wanna leave then...

j/k :)

Welcome! :biggrin:

atiger2008
08-13-2009, 02:49 AM
"Scrubs" is bomb. So is "Arrested Development".

Ummmmm, YES!! Add "30 Rock," and it's the perfect TV lineup :)

Cowboy
08-13-2009, 03:08 AM
Welcome to the board(s)! Another "Arrested Development" fan. Excellent.