PDA

View Full Version : Hello, I'm Benjiman

benjimanskript
07-26-2009, 01:17 PM
Hey everyone... I'd like to introduce myself to everyone. My name is Benjiman and I hail from Lacomb Oregon. Some of you may have picked up my debut album "Activate" on BEC Recordings in 2005. I have a new record called "S.K.R.I.P.T." dropping on October 6th. you can find out more about me and the record at www.savethecityrecords.com or add me on myspace at www.myspace.com/benjimanactivate. or if you want to hit me up on e-mail it's benjimanactivate@yahoo.com. I look forward to becoming a part of this online community!

jeyjey34
07-26-2009, 04:47 PM
Welcome!

And nice job of plugging yourself. :wink:

benjimanskript
07-26-2009, 04:50 PM
LOL...I really stopped and thought about that before posting that way...is it cool or should I slow my roll? sorry if so:smile:

jeyjey34
07-26-2009, 04:52 PM
Nah, you're cool man. If someone has to plug you, it might as well be you. :smile:

There's plenty of others that do it on here, which you'll see as you stick around for a while...

benjimanskript
07-26-2009, 04:55 PM
Nah, you're cool man. If someone has to plug you, it might as well be you. :smile:

There's plenty of others that do it on here, which you'll see as you stick around for a while...

I plan on it! this seems like an amazing community of believers...I've been mostly on old school BMX forums LOL

RDD
07-26-2009, 08:37 PM
Welcome to the forums! ENJOY!!!:smile::smile:

Will
07-27-2009, 01:12 PM
Since we're pluggin, :jiggy: my 1st mixtape dropped yesterday. Check it out, and lemme kno wat u think. http://www.datpiff.com/Will_Dont_Judge_A_Book.m57814.html, or soundclick.com/willtbm

O, where's my manners, welcome new blood. I'm still fairly new here and I'm enjoyin it so I'm pretty sure you will too. God Bless!!!!!!!!!!!!!

benjimanskript
07-27-2009, 02:02 PM
^^^ your avatar is OFFICIAL!!!