PDA

View Full Version : Michael Manasseh's the name...

MICHAELMANASSEH
06-17-2009, 08:00 PM
Hello HC community, I am Manasseh.
I'm a husband, mc, producer, graphic designer, human, and child of the King!
I work full time as a print designer for a used textbook company, as a 9 to 5 gig , and do freelance design from 5 to 9 lol!
I have been mc-ing for about 15 years now, producing for about 10.
I have released a few underground albums collaborated with a ton of artist rocked a million shows, yadda yadda yadda but over all I love hip hop music and do it as a passionate expression, not so much as a job! So that way I can make what I like and not worry about sounding like _____
Not knockig anybody's hustle...do what you do!
I am always in search of furthering the Kingdom of God through community so thats what leads me here.
I post pretty regularly on the sphere boards, but heard about this site from a friend and figured I would come by and show some love, and maybe further connect.

So yeah thats me in a nut shell.

I have a free album up for download here, (I did all the beats as well)...http://sphereofhiphop.myshopify.com/products/michael-manasseh-mikestands-the-re-issue

And this is my site where I have my daily blog and I house some of my beats and also my design portfolio, this is where I am at everyday posting. http://www.soulmana.com/

Not sure about all the link rules and stuff here so sorry mods if I break any, feel free to delete my links or what ever I wont get mad...maybe sad but not mad :D I am not a big fan of spam my self! I prefer turkey!

I will try and start coming here as regular as possible !
Peace and blessings in Christ!

albraggs
06-18-2009, 11:32 AM
welcome glad your here,

TrueConvert
06-18-2009, 11:35 AM
Welcome!

simply seth
06-18-2009, 12:17 PM
Greetings Earthling :GEEK:

Cowboy
08-04-2009, 03:31 AM
Mr. Manasseh, good to have you over here. I do feel ashamed that I don't have your album yet, but, I'll be remedying that. Keep holding it down in OK.