PDA

View Full Version : Hey! (Intro)

Wired4Truth
05-25-2009, 06:42 PM
Hey fam, hope y'all doing good. Name's Douglas, I'm 18 and I'm from London, England. I'd share any nicks I have, but the list would fill several books (LOL). I'm a member at the Metropolitan Tabernacle here in London, but due to some family issues I've been attending church with them for the last few months.

I'm currently preparing to start my undergraduate degree in Journalism at Brunel University here in London. I write music, poetry, play basketball and also spend much of my time writing for my blog. Musically, my tastes from HHH, with dudes like Lecrae, Da T.R.U.T.H, anything by Cross Movement Records and anything from Lampmode through to Christian rock.

I'm looking forward to chopping it up with y'all and getting to know ya.

In Christ,

Doug.

albraggs
05-28-2009, 11:48 AM
welcome fam, congrats on starting your degree in Journalism.

PoLemiCs
05-28-2009, 12:15 PM
Hey fam, hope y'all doing good. Name's Douglas, I'm 18 and I'm from London, England. I'd share any nicks I have, but the list would fill several books (LOL). I'm a member at the Metropolitan Tabernacle here in London, but due to some family issues I've been attending church with them for the last few months.

I'm currently preparing to start my undergraduate degree in Journalism at Brunel University here in London. I write music, poetry, play basketball and also spend much of my time writing for my blog. Musically, my tastes from HHH, with dudes like Lecrae, Da T.R.U.T.H, anything by Cross Movement Records and anything from Lampmode through to Christian rock.

I'm looking forward to chopping it up with y'all and getting to know ya.

In Christ,

Doug.

welcome brotha

simply seth
05-28-2009, 01:02 PM
hello brotha from across the big pond.
greetings to you and Grace, Mercy and Peace from God our father and Christ Jesus our Lord.

:spinny: