PDA

View Full Version : Newbie here!

UrbanJungle
05-17-2009, 04:55 PM
Hi, my name is Christina. I'm a country girl from NC. I enjoy a stress free life and the simple things. I also enjoy singing, cooking, writing, drawing, beading, games, anything expressive and creative, meeting new people, and traveling. I like blogging, can't you tell?? :jiggy: I love to laugh, but am very stern when it comes to telling it like it is. I'm very approachable!!!! I love learning new things, and sharing things as well. I'm always busy, so catch me if you can!

bloodsista
05-17-2009, 05:23 PM
Hey Christina, I like all those things you like except games...I dont know why I never want to play games, lol, but hey. Anyway. :)

Welcome, and be sure to check out the all-women's forum, I just recently ventured on there myself, I think you'll find it pretty darn interesting...see you around sis!

UrbanJungle
05-17-2009, 06:32 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome. I will make sure I check out the all women's forum, I'm all for the empowerment of women!

Toplady
05-17-2009, 07:18 PM
Hi Christina,

I'm also new here, and also enjoy many of the things you mention, and can also be outspoken,:chatterbox: lol.... but also enjoy reading other POVs even when I don't agree :wubclub:

KPfaREAL
05-20-2009, 05:55 PM
Welcome to the board Christina! I'm currently living in Fayetteville, how long you been here?

mgz
05-21-2009, 03:47 PM
welcome, sis!