PDA

View Full Version : James Rupert Rhodes

d.hyde
04-10-2009, 09:07 PM
Sup. Its beautiful that God can redeem super hero robots. Are you Terrance Howard or Don Cheadle?

BlackCalvinist
04-10-2009, 10:11 PM
LOL.

I don't know how well Don Cheadle will do in the role. I didn't like T. Howard in the role either.

By the way, look at my post count. I'm not new. :) But thanks for the thread. :) It's a good model of what to do when we get new folk in order to make them feel welcome (if they happen to 'miss' going to this section).

d.hyde
04-10-2009, 10:48 PM
lol.

I don't know how well don cheadle will do in the role. I didn't like t. Howard in the role either.

By the way, look at my post count. I'm not new. :) but thanks for the thread. :) it's a good model of what to do when we get new folk in order to make them feel welcome (if they happen to 'miss' going to this section).

hehehehehehe thx no prob. I really hope T. Howard didn't quit for the money, but Don Cheadle is.. Hotel Rwanda. Peace Noob!

BlackCalvinist
04-11-2009, 01:42 PM
Truthfully, Cheadle is a much better actor.

In retrospect to your first question and your last statement, I think I'm going to have to go with Cheadle for the win.

d.hyde
04-11-2009, 04:36 PM
Truthfully, Cheadle is a much better actor.

In retrospect to your first question and your last statement, I think I'm going to have to go with Cheadle for the win.

And Terrence Howard always sounds like he is crying I agree with Jamie Foxx (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzlkZqgxIOM&feature=PlayList&p=97CB43CFFAD25F5C&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=41) he nailed his voice.