PDA

View Full Version : Hello, it's nice to meet all of you!

rainhero
03-23-2009, 11:42 PM
Nickname: Harang or Toni
Hobbies: Singing, Dancing, Poetry/Lyrical Writing, Story Writing, Language Learning, Shopping, Hanging Out With Friends & Family
Anything Else: I really want to become a singer so I'm working hard on my voice right now.
Favorite gospel artists: Deitrick Haddon, Ziklag Boyz, Cross Movement, Stacie Oricco, CeCe Winans
Favorite non-gospel artists: Dong Bang Shin Ki, Rain, Boa

Hello, I go by the nickname Harang, but you can call me Toni as well. My interests are above as you can see, and I am very interested in learning new languages, preferably: Korean, Japanese, and ASL. I am currently practising all three. My biggest dream is to become a singer, I have been working on my voice myself for years, and I am pretty good now. I could be much better though, but that only comes with more practice. I would love to lift up the lord's name in my songs, but give them a non-gospel pop rhythm. I want christians, and non-christian teens to be able to enjoy my music, but all receive the same message. I want my music to touch lives, and heal souls.

I posted my non-gospel favorites because they are a big part of my life, and they are christian in religion just not in the music they sing. Dong Bang Shin Ki are my most favorite, I love their music because they have beautiful voices, they dance well, and they are really sweet and sincere. They inspire me so much, and are part of the reason why I want to incorporate korean and japanese in my song lyrics.

II hope I can post clips of me singing a few songs just so everyone can give me pointers on what I need to work on, and things. I can't wait to meet a lot of new people here, and I hope that I contribute good things to this wonderful forum as well. I hope to chat with all of you soon!

BlackCalvinist
03-24-2009, 12:01 AM
Well, that's the LONGEST intro to the board I've seen in a bit :) That's COOL.

Welcome and we look forward to hearing and seeing you on YouTube as well as interacting with you here. Hope the conversations bring about some good things in you.

rainhero
03-24-2009, 12:05 AM
Thank you very much for the warm welcome, I look forward to interacting, and conversating well with all of you. ^__^

FollowerOfChrist1
03-24-2009, 12:16 AM
WELCOME :wubclub:

Da'Legend
03-24-2009, 09:34 AM
Thank you very much for the warm welcome, I look forward to interacting, and conversating well with all of you. ^__^

What's up! We already met haha glad to help even though I didn't know ;)

rainhero
03-24-2009, 11:28 PM
LOL, yes we have, and thanks lots for your help. Thans for all of the warm welcomes also. ^^

mgz
03-25-2009, 02:27 PM
welcome, rainhero...thanks for the introduction! I'm glad you're here!

rainhero
03-26-2009, 09:51 PM
Thank you mgz, I really appreciate that. ^_^

The_Expositor
03-30-2009, 08:21 PM
Hey, there! Glad to have you here on HCR. I look forward to hearing you sing. I've got a couple or so videos up on YouTube as well.

www.myspace.com/ByHisGraceMinistries