PDA

View Full Version : Mz.Soulll

mzsoulll
03-20-2009, 12:43 PM
lol at security. dang i thought the public schoolz around here was bad. they not playin games on here.

Hey watsup everyone my name is Rashawna Wilson, better known everywhere as mzsoulll. I'm a 20 year old (soon to be 21) who lives in the boogie down NYC. I'm a jesus-peep, an aspiring writer, artist, and i love everything muSIK. I got saved a long time ago, but i'm not gonna lie, that I've just only begun to understand the gospel, and it's by the grace of the Holy Spirit that i have been growing by reading the word of God, and changing to be more like Him. Things i like to do on my free time is read the word, sleep, hang out, lounge, watch movies, have a good laff, sing, dance, listen to all types of genres in musik. Note i said genre and not content. And that's pretty much me. :)

simply seth
03-20-2009, 04:15 PM
Grace , Mercy and Peace from Christ Jesus.
Welcome to the boards.

BlackCalvinist
03-20-2009, 04:22 PM
Welcome. Have a seat, chill and be blessed by the convos.

mgz
03-25-2009, 02:32 PM
welcome Mz. Soull, I'm glad you're here...make sure to check out the women's forum!

mzsoulll
04-01-2009, 09:37 AM
awww thanks guys, i def feel the love

@mgz i will definitely check out the womens forum as soon as they take me off probation...lol. i have a few more posts to go i think

The_Expositor
04-01-2009, 09:52 AM
Welcome, sis.

Jason718
04-01-2009, 03:06 PM
awww thanks guys, i def feel the love

@mgz i will definitely check out the womens forum as soon as they take me off probation...lol. i have a few more posts to go i think

probation????

wow.

jeyjey34
04-01-2009, 03:23 PM
Welcome to HCR! Enjoy your time here. Don't spend all of your time in the Fabled Holy Culture Forum. The Prayer Thread and the Theology forums are at times more beneficial to your own growth.

Peace!

mzsoulll
04-02-2009, 09:36 AM
@ Jason718

probation as in i couldn't post in all the forums. all the newbies go through it.

@ Expositor

thank you :)

@JeyJey

ok kool.

BlackCalvinist
04-02-2009, 12:19 PM
Yeah, the 10 post thing is mainly to keep out spambots (and...other problems...).

But yeah, 10 posts isn't a lot (I know one board that makes you wait 50 before you're a 'full member' and your first post has to be approved). The objective is also to get folks to do a little reading first (though most folk usually lurk a bit before posting anyway).

I actually have the post moderation off for the time being. As soon as folk register, they're free to post wherever for the moment. After this week, I may put it back on.

mzsoulll
04-02-2009, 03:09 PM
@Grace yeah i understand the need for it...i was only joking...it's kool