PDA

View Full Version : Another New Face...

ThinkinOutLoud
02-27-2009, 06:48 PM
What's up,

My name is Jamar, people call me "Le Penseur" (that's French for The Thinker) or just "LP" for short. I'm a 19 year old college student at Francis Marion University in Florence, SC. My major is History with a Certification in Secondary Education. At the current time, I haven't found a church here in Florence, but I attend a church in Columbia. I'm not married and don't have any kids. Along with rapping, writing poetry, stories, and playwrights, I also love to read all type of books. I'll listen to about anybody, and really don't have a favorite musical artist.

Errr...

I guess that's just about it...

I look forward to build with you all on some serious subjects. I'm really hungering to gain understanding of what is truth, and I feel like y'all can help me along the way. Peace and God Bless.

LP

FollowerOfChrist1
03-05-2009, 01:02 PM
What's up,

My name is Jamar, people call me "Le Penseur" (that's French for The Thinker) or just "LP" for short. I'm a 19 year old college student at Francis Marion University in Florence, SC. My major is History with a Certification in Secondary Education. At the current time, I haven't found a church here in Florence, but I attend a church in Columbia. I'm not married and don't have any kids. Along with rapping, writing poetry, stories, and playwrights, I also love to read all type of books. I'll listen to about anybody, and really don't have a favorite musical artist.

Errr...

I guess that's just about it...

I look forward to build with you all on some serious subjects. I'm really hungering to gain understanding of what is truth, and I feel like y'all can help me along the way. Peace and God Bless.

LP

Welcome sir :wubclub:

simply seth
03-05-2009, 02:29 PM
Bienvenue .. Dieu te Benis :smile:

mgz
03-29-2009, 04:02 PM
welcome, bro

and LOL at people calling you a nickname that's longer than your real name :cute:

ThinkinOutLoud
03-29-2009, 05:19 PM
welcome, bro

and LOL at people calling you a nickname that's longer than your real name :cute:

:biglaugh::biglaugh:

BlackCalvinist
03-29-2009, 09:23 PM
Welcome! Enjoy yerself!

The_Expositor
03-30-2009, 08:19 PM
Welcome, famo!