PDA

View Full Version : Greetings Fam

saelah
09-13-2008, 05:44 PM
Greetings to all my brothers and sisters in the Household of Faith! Man, its a pleasure to be among you all in the holy culture community. Let me start off by letting you guys know a little about me: I am an MC who is a Christian (not to be confused with a Christian MC, theres a difference) I go by the moniker, SaeLah Poeht-Suroh when I rhyme. Selah in the book of Psalms means a break or pause in the music or poem where the listener can reflect and think on what was just said. Whenever I minister through rap or preach, its guaranteed G-d will say something through me that will cause the listener to reflect and think on where they are in their relationship with G-d. Poeht-Suroh is the Greek word Theophorus, split in half and spelled backwords. Theophorus means "G-dbearer or one who has Christ living on the inside of him." I've been MCing since I was 11 and have been a licensed minister since I was 18, I'm 23 now and G-d never ceases to amaze me. I'd like to give a big shout out and a big thank you to my homey in the community, NOBLEVESSEL, my brother and co-labourer in the KingDom. If you get a chance, hit him up and show him some love. (He should be one of my friends) You wanna know anything else, message me...Grace and Peace

Stand Firm in THE Faith
Peace Love + Righteousnes

P.S.--I am a Christian who greatly embraces the deep roots and heritage of our Faith, that is Judaism. You can say I'm Judeo-Christian. So that is why when I write "G-d," I put a dash where the "o" would be. Jewish custom says because G-d is so awesome, HOLY, majestic, and splended, etc., then out of respect for who He is, we put a dash. I don't condemn others who do spell it out. Its just me, what I do, personally...:)

noblevessel
10-04-2008, 02:30 AM
What up brethren?

Carryyocross
10-04-2008, 11:11 AM
welcome

Gloria
10-10-2008, 04:55 PM
Hellllooooo! Welcome and 'bout time...

Hvnbnd
10-10-2008, 05:15 PM
Welcome fam, good to see you come on board!

bloodsista
10-17-2008, 12:19 AM
Hey man, welcome, i dont post much anymore, but I'm still here :) Enjoy, it's VEEEEERRRRRY interesting.

Brinson
10-17-2008, 10:29 PM
Welcome God Bless holler at your peoples

Myspace.com/GodChaserzent

JDWhyte
10-19-2008, 05:59 PM
whats crackin'? welcome aboard...