PDA

View Full Version : New to this board! What up fam?!

S.O.C.O.M.
08-18-2008, 12:17 PM
What up fam?! Glad to be apart of this community. Weird but I just found out about this message board. Some may know me but many probably don't. I go by the name of S.O.C.O.M.! What is S.O.C.O.M. stands for Soldier Of Christ On a Mission. I am from Augusta, GA call San Antonio my home and that is where my fam stays right now, I am in the army as well and with that said I am living in Korea until Jan afterwards in which I will be moving to Belgium for 3 years spreading the Gospel through Gospel Rap ministry that the Lord has graciously provided me! If you want more info and/or want to purchase any of the 3 CD's that have been released (We Will Not Lose Collab CD, TIMEOUT, or Tha Arrival) you can do so by going to:

www.myspace.com/socomarrival
www.doubleswordrecords.com

I am currently signed with Double Edge Sword Records and have released 2 CD's under the label. My CD's feature TONEX, K-Drama, C-Micah, JayMay, Doulos, Mynista, Big Moose, Apaulsoul, Eturnul, Big Rich, and many more. If you like the southern sound mixed with other flavors you will be blessed by these CD's! God Bless!

S.O.C.O.M.

sonshine
08-21-2008, 06:21 AM
welcome to HCR socom!! make yourself at home!!!

Yung Lion
08-21-2008, 08:33 PM
What up fam...I've heard your name beofre... Welcome to the boards my man!

Verse
09-01-2008, 01:05 PM
The dude S.O.C.O.M. is in the building!

Whattup bro.!

Hvnbnd
09-01-2008, 01:11 PM
What up, welcome to another board to build on besides Dasouth!

Carryyocross
09-04-2008, 10:56 PM
welcome