PDA

View Full Version : Fresh

freshas84
07-16-2008, 06:23 AM
Thanks for having me.....Im from Philly and I am here to explore the different approaches to the Gospel. I am fascinated with the various ways in which we can incorporate the word and enhance ministries. In this day and age we need to think outside the box and try to find new ways to direct the lost towards the light. Im really looking forward to seeing how creative we can be as Christians through music!

David L
07-17-2008, 12:42 PM
Thanks for having me.....Im from Philly and I am here to explore the different approaches to the Gospel. I am fascinated with the various ways in which we can incorporate the word and enhance ministries. In this day and age we need to think outside the box and try to find new ways to direct the lost towards the light. Im really looking forward to seeing how creative we can be as Christians through music!

Welcome to the board!

I look forward to hearing what you have to say about these things you've mentioned and just what exactly you mean by 'think outside of the box' and what exactly is 'the box' in the forums.

This is something I have been thinking a lot about lately. I may just start a thread about it too!