PDA

View Full Version : pray for me yall.

Devin
09-22-2007, 10:37 PM
hey people.im asking for yall prayers.today i just severed ties with a friend and i was VERY upset about.this woman said some pretty hurtful things to me and ive been "on edge" about it.i ask that yall pray for me that i have peace,learn how to forgive,and utilize this situation to be closer to God.i aslo ask that yall pray for the female involved.when me and her argued i acted in a "unChrist-like" manner.i was wrong.i ask that yall pray for her salvation & for her to forgive me.i also want to appologize if anyone has been offended by me in the past few days.this issue has been going on for a week and i have sinned in my anger.thank you for your prayers.

Quiet storm
09-22-2007, 10:50 PM
I got you in prayer little brother hit me up when you get this.

chozzen
09-23-2007, 05:50 AM
did you go appologize to her already? The most important thing is that you have aknowledged what you've done wrong and are now praying. God will come through... When you have forgiven her i think its important that you let her know that your sorry, even if she don't forgive you.

Ill be praying

Devin
09-23-2007, 08:18 AM
did you go appologize to her already? The most important thing is that you have aknowledged what you've done wrong and are now praying. God will come through... When you have forgiven her i think its important that you let her know that your sorry, even if she don't forgive you.

Ill be praying

yeah i know.but thats gonna take some time though.thanks.

BlackCalvinist
09-23-2007, 01:49 PM
Hey Devin. :)

Got you in prayer. It's real funny that you post this. remember the passage I brought up to you last night (Matthew 18) ? It just so happens to be the same one that Pastor Leon at my church preached on today.

I think it'll be exactly what you need.

Prayin' for you, bro.

It should be up in a few hours at http://gchurch.org/media.html .

Da'Legend
09-23-2007, 10:58 PM
Got u bro!:wink:

gospelmessenjah
09-28-2007, 11:21 PM
Praying Devin.

ministerbj
09-29-2007, 02:10 AM
after praying about it go to her and apologize.. your lifestyle will show her God as well.. if you can go back and apologize she might break down.. never know. be mature about it and watch God.

Devin
09-29-2007, 04:55 AM
after praying about it go to her and apologize.. your lifestyle will show her God as well.. if you can go back and apologize she might break down.. never know. be mature about it and watch God.

naw bro.i cant do that.i dont think its such a good idea.all she might do is get mad anyway.she may not be receptive to it.its all good though.im over it actually and i think its just best to let it go and move on.no need in trynna deal with it.i repented for my sin.i prefer to just "let the past be the past" and no try to reconcile.i believe that this situation benefited me though in several ways.so i try to see the blessing in it because i learned.thanks for yall prayers!