PDA

View Full Version : The strong bear infirmities of the weak

StreetSermonz
08-30-2007, 11:37 AM
I always feel wierd soliticing prayers, but I'm going through a very difficult time in my life on many levels. Please keep me lifted up, that I would overcome this depression and rise above all the pain I've been experiencing. I've been having pain in my abdominal area from time to time, and my body overall has been real weak. I'm still healing from being used and abused in ministry, along with many past hurts. I've also had financial difficulties, and still have no place to live. I know God is in control and is processing me, and in the midst of it all, God is providing peace and allowing me to persevere in the midst of pain. I know we wrestle not against flesh and blood, and that God is my strong tower and my deliverer. So right now I'm standing on His Word. I feel very weak, and I'm praying that God strengthen me in this time.

savedbygracealone
08-30-2007, 11:39 AM
Praying for you otis, love you bro

CLER
08-30-2007, 12:40 PM
praying for you

clayfilms
08-30-2007, 01:48 PM
i pray that God would provide for all of your needs physical and spiritual. i praise God because he is sovereign and all things work together for the good of those who love him and are called according to his purpose. i pray that you will be able to see God in the midst of this trying time and would cling to him even closer than you have been.

peep this vid when you get a chance bro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WT_WUOyud4

StreetSermonz
08-30-2007, 02:01 PM
i pray that God would provide for all of your needs physical and spiritual. i praise God because he is sovereign and all things work together for the good of those who love him and are called according to his purpose. i pray that you will be able to see God in the midst of this trying time and would cling to him even closer than you have been.

peep this vid when you get a chance bro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WT_WUOyud4

thanks sis, I've seen this a few times, very powerful.

montenell
08-30-2007, 03:08 PM
praying

StreetSermonz
08-31-2007, 08:38 AM
I appreciate the prayers fam. Just wanted to say that I am in no way discontent nor trying to complain. I still have my joy and peace in Christ, however, the struggle is real and so is the pain. I understand that God is in total control and that everything I am experiencing has purpose.

rios
08-31-2007, 01:48 PM
will keep you lifted bro'.

albraggs
08-31-2007, 02:04 PM
I will be praying for you, Trust God.

str8wisdom
08-31-2007, 02:13 PM
I am and will continue to pray for you. Never feel bad for being strong enough to ask your brothers and sisters to pray for you. This is what Christ wants us to do.

Be encouraged!!