PDA

View Full Version : Please Pray for Seal & Family

BondServant
08-14-2007, 05:28 PM
Seal's Father has passed on. August 14th 2007. The funeral is scheduled for Wednesday of next week. He asks that you pray for him and his loved ones.

We love you Seal and mourn with you.

CHRISTion
08-14-2007, 05:37 PM
i have prayed. Seal, may God's peace and comfort be with you and your family.

The_Expositor
08-14-2007, 05:39 PM
Seal, if you need ANYTHING bro, hit me up, dude. Love you much, bro.

DJ Wade-O
08-14-2007, 05:42 PM
Aw man. I'm praying now. Seal just bear in mind that God is always and will always be on the throne and therefore in control. Bless you and the family man.

djHeir
08-14-2007, 05:43 PM
Same here bro, much love and I'll definitely keep you and your fam lifted. May God be glorified!

str8wisdom
08-14-2007, 05:43 PM
I will definantly pray. May this be a time that any unsaved family members come to know you Father. Be with Seal and his family.

Jeffr0cks
08-14-2007, 05:46 PM
I got u covered Seal... hang in there bro

Da'Legend
08-14-2007, 06:10 PM
Man this really troubles me, but I kno God will be glorified in the end. I kno God will confort seal right now! I mourn with u my brother.:(

shekinahsmoke
08-14-2007, 07:30 PM
Seal, if you need ANYTHING bro, hit me up, dude. Love you much, bro.
same here bro.. u got el numeros...

KFB
08-14-2007, 07:31 PM

Amen

eve
08-14-2007, 07:35 PM
hey, syl. i know what it's like to have a parent pass away. hit me up whenever you like. i'm praying for you and the fam.

thankfull
08-14-2007, 09:28 PM
praying for you and your family

jnorman888
08-14-2007, 09:38 PM
I got you man

gospelmessenjah
08-14-2007, 09:41 PM
Man Seal, sorry to hear that Praying for you and your family.

TrueConvert
08-14-2007, 09:51 PM
Praying for you and your family bro.

albraggs
08-14-2007, 09:53 PM
I am so sorry your father died, I will be praying. I know how you feel, I loss my dad but I will be praying.

savedbygracealone
08-14-2007, 11:16 PM
seal, just want you to know that we are praying for you and love you brother. i pray that the Lord comfort you and your family and allow you to be a light and that your light shine bright during this time... Lord please draw seal's unsaved family and friends to you during this time and encourage your son...

Lady Car
08-15-2007, 06:35 AM
My prayers are with you and your family...May the grace and comfort
of the Holy Spirit be with you!

PoLemiCs
08-15-2007, 07:27 AM
Sylvester, May the God of Peace and Mercy be on you and your family. I am grieving with you bro, love you man

ps. Get my number from Leroi holla at me bro if you need me for ANYTHING

Danielle
08-15-2007, 08:42 AM
I am praying for you and for family Seal....

CHO'ZYN_CHICK
08-15-2007, 12:58 PM
I am praying for you bruh... May God give you a comfort like never before.

God Bless

Shock~Therapy
08-15-2007, 01:04 PM
Seal's Father has passed on. August 14th 2007. The funeral is scheduled for Wednesday of next week. He asks that you pray for him and his loved ones.

they have been prayed for.

son of man
08-15-2007, 01:04 PM
Seal, my prayers are with you and your family

Redeemed
08-15-2007, 09:46 PM

Father I pray that You be pleased to graciously and tenderly comfort Seal and his family during this tremendously difficult time. May You also surround them with a wise and empathetic circle of supporters and prayer partners.

In Jesus name

Amen

im saved
08-15-2007, 10:11 PM
My prayers are with you bro,

Take this time to mourn and remember him. We are mourning with you.

Cling to Christ at this time.

seal
08-16-2007, 10:14 PM
Yo,

Thanx for the prayers and support from you all. B, thanks for the thread man. The funeral is scheduled for Tuesday (Sorry B, my text was incorrect) 08/21/2007 @ 11am. At New Covenant Baptist Church, 2210 Rio Grande Ave, Orlando FL. The Wake is at Postell's Funeral Home off of Powers Dr in Orlando, FL... Look it up on the internet for the directions I don't have them with me. The Public viewing is from 4-8 pm and the family will be there from 6p-7p. Once again thank you all for your prayers b/c these have been some grevious times. Not only did my pops die but one of my good friends mother died the night before. It's like whoa!!! My goodness death is unpredictable and the lost need to hear the message of repentance. Lord Grant them this if it be your will.

Also just know that the Lord has been Gracious to me and my step-mother giving us both peace. I told her what I planned to say at the funeral and she was receptive of it. Perhaps, Lord Willing, her understanding and devotion to the Christ can be established during all of this. It's very hard on her and I pray that the Lord using this as a means to shower someone (Not just her only) with his Grace to Repent and Believe the Gospel of Christ. I've talked with Doktrine, Touss, and others about how Piper's message came at the right time, b/c I will amplify that message to my family and love ones. Please be praying that the Lord enables me to give this message seasoned with Salt giving deep conviction by the Power and the Holy Spirit.

Hail King Jesus,
seal

Da'Legend
08-17-2007, 04:04 AM
Seal u r such a blessing to all of us

RJ of MMM
08-17-2007, 09:57 AM
Hey bro, my prayers are with you. Grace and God's best comfort to you and your family in this time.

HCR Zealot
08-17-2007, 11:27 AM
Yo,

Thanx for the prayers and support from you all. B, thanks for the thread man. The funeral is scheduled for Tuesday (Sorry B, my text was incorrect) 08/21/2007 @ 11am. At New Covenant Baptist Church, 2210 Rio Grande Ave, Orlando FL. The Wake is at Postell's Funeral Home off of Powers Dr in Orlando, FL... Look it up on the internet for the directions I don't have them with me. The Public viewing is from 4-8 pm and the family will be there from 6p-7p. Once again thank you all for your prayers b/c these have been some grevious times. Not only did my pops die but one of my good friends mother died the night before. It's like whoa!!! My goodness death is unpredictable and the lost need to hear the message of repentance. Lord Grant them this if it be your will.

Also just know that the Lord has been Gracious to me and my step-mother giving us both peace. I told her what I planned to say at the funeral and she was receptive of it. Perhaps, Lord Willing, her understanding and devotion to the Christ can be established during all of this. It's very hard on her and I pray that the Lord using this as a means to shower someone (Not just her only) with his Grace to Repent and Believe the Gospel of Christ. I've talked with Doktrine, Touss, and others about how Piper's message came at the right time, b/c I will amplify that message to my family and love ones. Please be praying that the Lord enables me to give this message seasoned with Salt giving deep conviction by the Power and the Holy Spirit.

Hail King Jesus,
seal

My deepest sympathies seal...

Call me if you need to talk

God Bless my brother,

milton

savedbygracealone
08-20-2007, 11:04 AM
seal, tony and i are still praying for you brother. love ya.

Single Eye
08-20-2007, 11:10 AM
wow, seal... may God use you at the funeral... will be praying for your boldness and the Lord's wisdom to be illumined to the lost souls there.

montenell
08-20-2007, 02:46 PM
praying