PDA

View Full Version : RC Sproul's Ministries

shekinahsmoke
07-30-2007, 07:53 PM
:jiggy:

Im hearing a lot of good stuff going on in Ligonier and the impact that their ministry is having worldwide. Please pray for the ministry, its missionaries, media, and the lost souls its been impacting. Plus .. if anyones interested.. I have some news on the future of Ligonier.. :)

BlackCalvinist
07-31-2007, 01:00 AM

Im hearing a lot of good stuff going on in Ligonier and the impact that their ministry is having worldwide. Please pray for the ministry, its missionaries, media, and the lost souls its been impacting. Plus .. if anyones interested.. I have some news on the future of Ligonier.. :)

Fillanegro in.

Fill us ALL in.

albraggs
07-31-2007, 09:49 AM
will pray about the ministries

shekinahsmoke
07-31-2007, 12:05 PM
Fillanegro in.

Fill us ALL in.
As soon as you drop the info and exegesis of 1 John, I'll spill the beans. :) AND FAM, THEY ARE BIG BEANS. LOL

Shock~Therapy
08-01-2007, 06:22 PM

the ministries have been prayed for.

shekinahsmoke
08-01-2007, 09:15 PM
the ministries have been prayed for.
Thanks braggs n shock.

BEANS:

1. Ligonier is making headway in IRAN. That's right I said IRAN. Many testimonies of people getting saved and wanting to learn more about Christ through Ligonier in predominately Muslim countries.

2. Next Conference coming up next March. The Evangelism conference is going to be BANANAS. DO NOT MISS THIS CONFERENCE. SAVE UP NOW!

3. 2008/2009: John Calvin Conference (THE MEGAEVENT TO END ALL MEGAEVENTS)
- nah Im joking.. this aint no TD Jakes jawn.. Seriously they are having a conference and inviting all Calvinists to celebrate sound biblical doctrine and the Calvinistic worldview.

4. Im going to get something in the mail soon and it'll only cost me 25 bucks. What is it? Im not telling until I watch it myself :) HOLLA!

clayfilms
08-30-2007, 02:02 PM
praying.