PDA

View Full Version : prayer please.

Devin
03-18-2007, 03:37 PM
hey ppl.im asking for prayer because i struggle with sexual temptation(wont get deep into it)and its a hard struggle.i ask for prayer for my deliverance and self control and purity.

im asking for prayer in my bible studies too.i would like to be able to study the Word more.please pray for me on that.

im also asking for prayer for my financial situation.things are getting better but its just taking so much time.i wanna clear up all my debts now.im asking for prayer on this too.

oh and i also need prayer for my job situation.right now i make $7.15 an hour.but thats part time and their no full time positions available.so i wanna go to this company called Grocers Supply.their paying $12.50 an hour!!.i plan on going to both locations thursday(thats when i'll have money and will be able to get gas.)so pray that i will be able to get this job because the money from that would really help this financial situation.

thanks.

albraggs
03-21-2007, 04:14 PM
I got you fam. God Bless you

Double Edges
03-21-2007, 11:10 PM
Just said a prayer for you Bro, GOD is Mighty.

Jason718
03-22-2007, 07:39 AM
just prayed for you, fam.

montenell
03-22-2007, 01:09 PM
praying for you

str8wisdom
03-22-2007, 02:37 PM
Sorry for the late read. I got you lifted!

thankfull
03-25-2007, 06:11 PM
Praying for ya

check out http://www.settingcaptivesfree.com

it'll help you in your struggles with sexual temptation/purity.

Devin
04-04-2007, 11:38 PM
thanks again.

bad news:

i DIDNT get the job with Mens warehouse and my paycheck (the one im gettting tommorow) guess what?the WHOLE thing is going to bills,

PLEASE pray for my job situation.people i feel like everytime i goto work its for someone else.every day im struggling finanically and its not getting better.i never get to have money to MYSLEF because i gotta pay somebody else.ALWAYS and im tired of it.you guys shouldve seen how disapointed i was when they rejected me man.i really need prayer because im lost here:confused:

eternal
04-05-2007, 12:19 AM
thanks again.

bad news:

i DIDNT get the job with Mens warehouse and my paycheck (the one im gettting tommorow) guess what?the WHOLE thing is going to bills,

PLEASE pray for my job situation.people i feel like everytime i goto work its for someone else.every day im struggling finanically and its not getting better.i never get to have money to MYSLEF because i gotta pay somebody else.ALWAYS and im tired of it.you guys shouldve seen how disapointed i was when they rejected me man.i really need prayer because im lost here:confused:

I got you dude. Pursue God relentlessly. Not necessarily with motives to be blessed, but because He is great and you are in a position to glorify Him. If that make sense. We can experience God in such marvelous ways, in distress and in rejoicing. David called out to God tirelessly, begging for mercy and His hand of grace. Be inspired. Seek Him in scripture, in the community of His saints (not just HCR!), IN PRAYER, in solitude...just do it with fervor. Walking with God is so comforting and eye opening. Be encouraged, the God of all creation is your God!

I have you in prayer though famo. Hit me up if you want to chop it up.

Devin
04-05-2007, 01:15 AM
Thanks!

albraggs
04-05-2007, 03:17 PM
Im praying for you fam. I pray that you will ask God to help you and trust in Him. I dont know how long things for you will get better but I pray they will. Have faith and trust in God. Tell Him and ask Him to help you. God Bless you fam.

ur sis in christ

asia

and let us know how things are going