PDA

View Full Version : My youth group....

LENZ_1
12-19-2006, 03:00 PM
God's leading me to do some things with my youth group that will cause us to grow spiritually, and I'm just soliciting your prayers for the following things:

- That God gives them a receiving heart for what He's given me for them
- That God strengthens and encourages me, so that I don't give up what he's given me
- That the young people have a desire to do work for the Kingdom of God

also, I see an opportunity for me to go back to school (online courses), but I'm at a point where I don't want to step out of God's will right now, so please pray with me so that I can know which direction to turn, and in either case, that He provides whatever I need for either journey.

albraggs
12-19-2006, 04:03 PM
I will diff. pray for u fam.

LENZ_1
12-19-2006, 05:24 PM
Thank you

Double Edges
12-19-2006, 11:25 PM
AMEN Bro.

Shock~Therapy
12-19-2006, 11:58 PM
You are prayed for brethren.

StreetSermonz
12-20-2006, 11:05 AM
God's leading me to do some things with my youth group that will cause us to grow spiritually, and I'm just soliciting your prayers for the following things:

- That God gives them a receiving heart for what He's given me for them
- That God strengthens and encourages me, so that I don't give up what he's given me
- That the young people have a desire to do work for the Kingdom of God

also, I see an opportunity for me to go back to school (online courses), but I'm at a point where I don't want to step out of God's will right now, so please pray with me so that I can know which direction to turn, and in either case, that He provides whatever I need for either journey.

amen and amen. I'm continuing to pray with you bro. God has so many incredible things in store and I pray that you will receive all that He has laid up for you. I'm praying for the youth group, that God will use you to equip them to go out and be living witnesses of the Truth, that they continue to grow in every area, stay delivered and strengthened in their relationship with Christ. Stay in God's face and I believe that He will give you specific instructions on what to do with your schooling and every other situation.

LENZ_1
12-20-2006, 11:31 AM
amen and amen. I'm continuing to pray with you bro. God has so many incredible things in store and I pray that you will receive all that He has laid up for you. I'm praying for the youth group, that God will use you to equip them to go out and be living witnesses of the Truth, that they continue to grow in every area, stay delivered and strengthened in their relationship with Christ. Stay in God's face and I believe that He will give you specific instructions on what to do with your schooling and every other situation.

Amen, yessir, it's CRAZY the burn I have for ministry right now, God really is doing something different in me.

montenell
12-20-2006, 12:27 PM
praying for you, i'm about to start working with our youth and have no idea where to start. i know they can be a difficult group to work with but God will provide a way. I stand in agreement with every request you have placed here

LENZ_1
12-20-2006, 03:32 PM
praying for you, i'm about to start working with our youth and have no idea where to start. i know they can be a difficult group to work with but God will provide a way. I stand in agreement with every request you have placed here

Peep the resources thread, I'm putting different things I've found there.

Danielle
12-27-2006, 03:52 PM
i'm praying fam!!

eternal
01-02-2007, 03:07 PM
Fasho! I got you bruh. If you ever have any questions, or needs or perspective on youth ministry hit me up. I too am a youth pastor, love it and living it. We got to help each other.