PDA

View Full Version : Asking for prayer for my album

CHRISTion
12-11-2006, 07:42 PM
Please pray with me as I finish writing this album. Please pray with me that God will give me the words to represent HIM well (not so much myself) & that I will not be drawn into "people pleasing" lyrics and also not grow faint or lose heart... (writing is at time a very daunting task...and often times I've stopped cuz I was burnt out)

Bless you family and thanks in advance.

CM

Quiet storm
12-11-2006, 07:48 PM
Please pray with me as I finish writing this album. Please pray with me that God will give me the words to represent HIM well (not so much myself) & that I will not be drawn into "people pleasing" lyrics and also not grow faint or lose heart... (writing is at time a very daunting task...and often times I've stopped cuz I was burnt out)

Bless you family and thanks in advance.

CM

I got you famo and whatever you need you know I got you.

LifeInReturn
12-11-2006, 07:55 PM
:D Gotcha, Smiley!

We gonna hear some Reformed Theology ?

:D

WAIT FOR IT!

:eek:

HEHE!!!

shekinahsmoke
12-12-2006, 06:50 AM
HEHE!!!

smh.. :rolleyes: I got ya back Chris.

Jito el Cubano
12-12-2006, 02:37 PM
You know I got you. Make Him proud :cool:

albraggs
12-12-2006, 03:43 PM
I got u too my brother. God Bless you

CHRISTion
12-13-2006, 03:48 PM
First off...THANK YOU GUYS...I mean all that posted and all that just viewed and lifted your boy up. God is really doing a work through me and I'm just lettin Him have His way.

To answer Lifey's question-ummmm...yes, you'll hear some theology...maybe not "reformed"-although if you dissect the lyrics, you'll see it in there ;)

Ummm...also, stay tuned...I have some exciting news about the album...but for now, keep praying. Seriously...thank you guys...

nubia7
12-13-2006, 04:07 PM
we don't know each other but we have mutual fam in the faith..praying that God will Guide you in all things!!!!

montenell
12-15-2006, 05:39 AM
praying that God will lead you in this all the way

StreetSermonz
12-18-2006, 01:20 PM
I'm in agreement man, I'm looking forward to it!!