WHAT HAPPENED? where everyone that wanted to do it. ??:confused:

Brinson
10-25-2006, 12:36 PM

what city? when ?

Details Dr. Solomn

CHRISTion
10-25-2006, 12:38 PM
He's talking about the prayer ministry that I tried to set up but nobody seemed to be interested in :(

Shock~Therapy
10-25-2006, 12:38 PM

hmm... sounds cool. As long as it's a central location. I don't know how far my "hooptie" ride can take me. :(

authentic
10-25-2006, 12:45 PM
its kind of sad that we can put threads like this that are worth while but nobody responds but if it's something that really doesn't have substance it will end up having a million post and 5 million visit. when people's mind set is on stuff like that makes me wonder what is their real focus. I posted a thread a few weeks ago before the site got damaged and i just asked a simply question:" What does salvation mean to you? What is your testmony? i got no more that 10 hits for something as important as SALVATION! What is the purpose of us being on here if we can't contribute worth to meaningful post such as this. This should have been a real hot topic.

djHeir
10-25-2006, 12:52 PM
Yo Chris, I dont' know if I'd put your effort in the "fail" category just yet. Some brothas really did hook up and really prayed about some serious issues. Now I'll be honest, getting up at 5:30, getting kids, self, & wife off to their school/work, picking wife & kids up, getting home at 7:00, and getting wife, kids, and self fed & ready for bed doesn't leave me a lot of time to chop it up on the phone during the week but I'm definitely down and I know there are a bunch of brothas on here who are down also. For me, a weekend call would probably be better cause I have more free time then and my wife won't stare me down as I'm walking around on the phone:D . I definitley think it needs to continue though and it is making a difference bro!

Brinson
10-25-2006, 12:54 PM
well some of ya'll can hit a preacher up doing your lunch breaks if prayer is needed and all of that I'm a willing vessel to lift up the people of God.

LENZ_1
10-25-2006, 12:59 PM
well some of ya'll can hit a preacher up doing your lunch breaks if prayer is needed and all of that I'm a willing vessel to lift up the people of God.

This man aint lyin'. :D

CHRISTion
10-25-2006, 01:17 PM
Yo Eric, I can take the open rebuke-and I'm sorry...I gotta be honest, I was a bit frustrated because I was trying to do something that I thought would be *GREAT* for us, but it just didn't seem to catch on.

So you're right, I won't call it a failure and I will just praise God for those that actually DID get to pray :)

Thanks again Eric

StreetSermonz
10-25-2006, 01:21 PM
I'm available and open to it, I enjoyed the few times I did pray with brothers on the phone. Given my schedule I'm bad at keeping in touch with people, but if people call me I'm down to pray for real!

Jito el Cubano
10-25-2006, 08:38 PM
Me and my partner PM'ed each other back and forth, we exchanged numbers, and we never got in touch with each other. He had the night shift at his job (11-7), and I'm usually asleep at that time. I feel bad :( I'm going to give this another shot.

ministerbj
10-26-2006, 06:12 AM
Me and my partner PM'ed each other back and forth, we exchanged numbers, and we never got in touch with each other. He had the night shift at his job (11-7), and I'm usually asleep at that time. I feel bad :( I'm going to give this another shot.

yo i'm gonna give it another shot too man.. hopefully we can set a good time man.

shekinahsmoke
10-26-2006, 06:19 AM
yes yes yes PLEASE!!! :D

ministerbj
10-27-2006, 04:53 AM
yes yes yes PLEASE!!! :D

me and jito conversered today and i can tell he's a kool bruh.. we will talk more though.. he had to go to work and i was tending to my 3 month old lil precious girl.

djHeir
10-27-2006, 09:45 AM
Yo Smoke, hit me up Saturday sometime. I'm gonna be pretty busy today but I should have a good minute to chop it up tomorrow.

Jito el Cubano
10-27-2006, 11:31 AM
me and jito conversered today and i can tell he's a kool bruh.. we will talk more though.. he had to go to work and i was tending to my 3 month old lil precious girl.

Yo, I'm good for a convo on Sunday fam. I'll hit you up...peace.

montenell
10-27-2006, 11:49 AM
i have a busy schedule but all my contact info is in my siggy and i get back with anyone who calls me

shekinahsmoke
10-27-2006, 12:20 PM
Saturday night my friend. will try and hit u up then. :)