PDA

View Full Version : Creflo Dollar's Crib...WHEW!

RenewedMind
10-25-2006, 08:57 AM
This crib is off the chain. I'm tired of seeing all the rappers and pagan entertainers on MTV cribs, CHECK OUT THE MAN OF GOD'S CRIB!!!

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k185/managod/creflo8.jpg

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k185/managod/creflo7.jpg

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k185/managod/creflo6.jpg

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k185/managod/creflo5.jpg

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k185/managod/creflo3.jpg

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k185/managod/creflo2.jpg

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k185/managod/creflo1.jpg

LENZ_1
10-25-2006, 09:09 AM
**waiting** :rolleyes:

dremarshall
10-25-2006, 09:13 AM
Nice Real Nice

DJ D-Lite
10-25-2006, 09:18 AM
I'm sorry fam, but those color schemes are TOO extreme for my taste. I'm a simple kinda guy. But hey, like my man Tonex says, to each his own.

chngdwumn
10-25-2006, 09:24 AM
Yo on the real it looks really humble I would've expected something a lil more. I like it.

eve
10-25-2006, 09:24 AM
ptsssss ... that house ain't all that!

illuminaticx
10-25-2006, 09:28 AM
Like Jim Jones says: Baallliinn'

J =]

dremarshall
10-25-2006, 09:30 AM
Imagine me my 2/2 condo costs 209k. Man South Florida is tryin't to rape us on the market

e-pistle
10-25-2006, 09:43 AM
Crib is dope....If a shepherd got a crib like this, it betta not be one person in his flock livin in the PJ's

apokalum
10-25-2006, 09:44 AM
all that cake and a rag top pt cruiser in the front drive way..lol :D

edit: might be something else, but looks like a pt cruiser

Quiet storm
10-25-2006, 09:46 AM
Yall wanna see pics of my apartment? :)

e-pistle
10-25-2006, 09:52 AM

LOl, WOW..That aint even a pt cruiser...That look like a buggy(v. wagon)!!!
I aint even peep that yo. I hope thats one of his members cars that just pulled up 2 the crib,lol

Gloria
10-25-2006, 09:55 AM
Pretty:p

Gloria
10-25-2006, 09:56 AM
Crib is dope....If a shepherd got a crib like this, it betta not be one person in his flock livin in the PJ's

But you know there are several living in the PJs...

jeyjey34
10-25-2006, 10:01 AM
**waiting** :rolleyes:

I guess I'll be the first one to say something. :cool:

Is he able to afford a house that big just from preaching?

Tarii_2sweet
10-25-2006, 10:05 AM
I'm not hating thats a nice house.. if you believe it you can recieve

Devin
10-25-2006, 10:09 AM
i'll admit....that is a nice house....but whats the point of this discussion?to show of our material items?a thread like this is begging for trouble...you already know some ppl in here think creflo is greedy,materialistic and preaches for the $$$....so when you show stuff like this youre only begging for trouble....just great...now were gonna have a bunch of christians spending all their time arguing about this joint and making pointless posts...lol...

jeyjey34
10-25-2006, 10:11 AM
I'm not hating thats a nice house.. if you believe it you can recieve

So if I believe I can get a million dollars tomorrow, I can receive it? :confused:

Tarii_2sweet
10-25-2006, 10:11 AM
i'll admit....that is a nice house....but whats the point of this discussion?to show of our material items?a thread like this is begging for trouble...you already know some ppl in here think creflo is greedy,materialistic and preaches for the $$$....so when you show stuff like this youre only begging for trouble....just great...now were gonna have a bunch of christians spending all their time arguing about this joint and making pointless posts...lol...

I think some people are just jealous so they accuse him of being greedy and many other things when they don't know him. And my question how do people know its the church money that got him that house? He could have his own business on the side who knows ...but thats my question

Foolish
10-25-2006, 10:18 AM
209k for a 2/2 condo down there dre? ouch. 2 yrs ago my wife and i bought a brand new 3/2 for 105k in central fl (lakeland...45 min. from tampa and orlando). that price down there is crazy!

Devin
10-25-2006, 10:19 AM
I think so people are just jealous or sniff necked

well that aint me...im not jealous...i dont care what you got...i u got a million dollar house then its all good....if u got a one room apartment then its all good....im not the jealous on here...;)

CHRISTion
10-25-2006, 10:20 AM
*this is too easy*

Moving on...

*grabs Jeyjey by the collar*

come on fam, don't get pulled into it

Foolish
10-25-2006, 10:21 AM
and i'd take an old VW bug over a big Hwhatver, bentley, benz, blahblah over priced car any day :D

i really would like to get VW westphalia van/bus...the scooby doo van...tour in that...that's pimpin.

Tarii_2sweet
Wasn't talking about you im talking about the christians who are always quick to judge just because they see a pastor living rich.

Devin
I think some people are just jealous so they accuse him of being greedy and many other things when they don't know him. And my question how do people know its the church money that got him that house? He could have his own business on the side who knows ...but thats my question

well hey he could have a business thats able to afford him a million dollar house...but im speaking on common thoughts about this man....im not the one trynna talk down...but i can already give you a list of people who would....

Devin
*this is too easy*

Moving on...

*grabs Jeyjey by the collar*

come on fam, don't get pulled into it

LOL

StreetSermonz
10-25-2006, 10:32 AM
Imagine me my 2/2 condo costs 209k. Man South Florida is tryin't to rape us on the market
that's why I haven't copped anything yet.... I was close to buying a 4/2.5 house in Miami Gardens/Carol City, but now they want like $350,000.00... they crazy! I'm gonna wait until the LORD opens the door.

Creflo's house is straight, way too much for my tastes.

lol Chris

CHRISTion
10-25-2006, 10:38 AM
*Goes to Recipe book*

*searching*

How to...bake a cake
How to...change a tire

Where is it?

aaaaahhhhh here it is...

How to stir up conflict on HCR...
-Ingredients-

First, mention a well known personality (check)
Second, Mix in something that we already know and have argued over for months (check)
Third, Gently...veeeeeeery gently, make it seem like you have no opinion about the matter, and that you are just seeing what others think about it... (check)
Fourth-Keep bumpin the thread up as it dies to make sure it reaches more than 5 pages (check)
Fifth-just watch it for a few days, and then repeat! Enjoy :)

CHRISTion
10-25-2006, 10:40 AM
oops-I forgot 1 key ingredient...if you REALLY want it to get messy, make sure Mad Loot or Dre Marshall sees it ;)

LENZ_1
10-25-2006, 10:41 AM
So if I believe I can get a million dollars tomorrow, I can receive it? :confused:

If it's according to God's will, you can.

naijagirl
10-25-2006, 10:41 AM
All I gotta say is ummm...so? My late grandpa got a mansion; big deal :rolleyes:

Devin
10-25-2006, 10:43 AM
oops-I forgot 1 key ingredient...if you REALLY want it to get messy, make sure Mad Loot or Dre Marshall sees it ;)

hey why u getting at me?im the one who said it would cause conflict first;)

chngdwumn
10-25-2006, 10:45 AM
DANG DANG DANG, THIS POST STARTED GOOD.- BUT AS USUAL IT TURNS INTO A FIGHT. ONE DAY WE'LL JUST GROW UP :(

dremarshall
10-25-2006, 10:46 AM
LOL true but LOL

dremarshall
10-25-2006, 10:47 AM
DANG DANG DANG, THIS POST STARTED GOOD.- BUT AS USUAL IT TURNS INTO A FIGHT. ONE DAY WE'LL JUST GROW UP :(

Indeed.

dremarshall
10-25-2006, 10:48 AM
Oh & Can someone post Hank Hanigrafs house and Paul Washers too??

Quiet storm
10-25-2006, 10:49 AM
When did it turn into a fight? :confused:

dremarshall
10-25-2006, 10:50 AM
When did it turn into a fight? :confused:
I don't know buttttt Can someone post Hank Hanigrafs house and Paul Washers too??

CHRISTion
10-25-2006, 10:50 AM
Oh & Can someone post Hank Hanigrafs house and Paul Washers too??
ROFL-Paul Washer lives in a hut man...(at least he did for years)

:eek:
<------realizes he took the bait from Dre...

http://homepages.westminster.org.uk/fencing/Photos/fencing.sized.jpg

Touche my good lad...touche

Tarii_2sweet
10-25-2006, 10:52 AM

If God can do it for any body else that is rich he can do it for you too. but if you dont believe it then.. hey thats you.

Devin
10-25-2006, 10:52 AM
i didnt make it into a fight...i just stated the obvious..

dremarshall
10-25-2006, 10:54 AM
i didnt make it into a fight...i just stated the obvious..
All you got to say is

Can someone post Hank Hanigrafs house and Paul Washers too??

Devin
10-25-2006, 10:55 AM
All you got to say is

Can someone post Hank Hanigrafs house and Paul Washers too??

i think i got it...hold on....

ok..heres yall beloved Paul Washer's crib

http://finance.ky.gov/NR/rdonlyres/9F5F5307-2A60-4132-8942-83B6187827A6/8364/BerryHillMansion.jpg

http://www.ecoadven.com/hotels/mansion_alcazar_lobby.jpg

http://www.the-reel-mccoy.com/movies/2003/images/TheHauntedMansion2.jpg

CHRISTion
10-25-2006, 11:02 AM
Here's where Paul Washer stayed while he was a missionary for 8 yrs

http://simongurney.co.uk/asia/laos/hut.jpg

dremarshall
10-25-2006, 11:05 AM
[QUOTE=CHRISTion]Here's where Paul Washer stayed while he was a missionary for 8 yrs

man we talking bout where he lives with his family.

Devin
10-25-2006, 11:07 AM
[QUOTE=CHRISTion]Here's where Paul Washer stayed while he was a missionary for 8 yrs

man we talking bout where he lives with his family.

scroll up;)

dremarshall
10-25-2006, 11:08 AM
[QUOTE=dremarshall]

scroll up;)
you crazy:D

DJ Links
10-25-2006, 11:30 AM

Do you know the area that he lives in? Do you know how much he paid for his house?

Well I know exactly where he lives and have driven by it several times and I have friends that live in the area. First of all the house isn't that big and he doesn't have a lot of land. When the houses were built in the area they were going for 300K. I have been in cribs for some of the executives that I work for that would put his house to shame. For a house here in the A that house ain't all that at all!!

CHRISTion
10-25-2006, 11:33 AM
Do you know the area that he lives in? Do you know how much he paid for his house?

Well I know exactly where he lives and have driven by it several times and I have friends that live in the area. First of all the house isn't that big and he doesn't have a lot of land. When the houses were built in the area they were going for 300K. That house wasn't all that. I have been in cribs for some of the executives that I work for that would put his house to shame.
300k, really? Man, that's a normal house here in Sacramento, and in some places in California that would buy you just a patch of grass... so good point Links--thanks for the perspective-I guess it DOES matter where you buy land ;)

TrueConvert
10-25-2006, 11:35 AM
If you use the force and substance of your faith and don't doubt.. you can have it. Your million dollars is in your mouth. Speak it forth to bring it from the spiritual world into the natural. You should know this by now, young grasshopper........................:cool: :eek:

DJ Links
300k, really? Man, that's a normal house here in Sacramento, and in some places in California that would buy you just a patch of grass... so good point Links--thanks for the perspective-I guess it DOES matter where you buy land ;)

I just had one of our execs relocate back to cali a few months ago. He bought a house here where a lot of the Falcons and Braves live for about a mil. Again nice house, pretty big but no land due to the golf course in the back. Now when dude had to move back to cali his wife told me to buy the same house there that it would be 10 mil!!

Devin
If you use the force and substance of your faith and don't doubt.. you can have it. Your million dollars is in your mouth. Speak it forth to bring it from the spiritual world into the natural. You should know this by now, young grasshopper........................:cool: :eek:

sounds like hocus pocus.....

DJ Links
10-25-2006, 11:36 AM

Sad.

TrueConvert
10-25-2006, 11:39 AM
Sad.
Sad, but truly what I was taught. I agree with you Links. I was taught these very principles reading Dollar, Price (2 of his books for a class I took in Bible College). So it's not sad in that I'm making up a viewpoint, it's sad because I'm relaying what I learned. That someone could be learning this should grieve us, not that one who learned it could repeat it.

DJ Links
10-25-2006, 11:41 AM
Sad, but truly what I was taught. I agree with you Links.

If you were taught that then that is truly sad. It just sad anytime there is a post about a "WOF" minister or otherwise some cheap shots are made.

TrueConvert
10-25-2006, 11:46 AM
If you were taught that then that is truly sad. It just sad anytime there is a post about a "WOF" minister or otherwise some cheap shots are made.
I really didn't consider it a cheap shot; I answered the question from the perspective of those who the question was meant to address. I answered that question from a real knowledge of the material, since I adhered to said teachings for years, cat-daddy. It's only within the last year that I have come away from that teaching. Shux, I still got 2 6 discs series from Dollar, a series from Jakes, and multiple books from Capps, and the rest of them. I am well versed in the WOF movement; it's not empty or arbitrary words I toss around. This thing was my way of life. So pardon me if I feel that my perspective differs from a basher; and I apologize if you were offended by my response. Sincerely,
In Christ
True

eve
10-25-2006, 11:46 AM
you guys live in areas where you can still get a house for $300k? i guess it's time for me to move! in this area townhouses go for $600k. and that's in northern virginia ... once you get into DC, fah-get about it!

as for hank ... i hope he has a big house down there in charlotte. HE NEEDS SOMEWHERE TO PUT THOSE NINE CHILDREN.

Shock~Therapy
10-25-2006, 11:47 AM
Here is where the thread descending into a full blown war...

... dun, dun... dun, dun

dun, dun, dun, dun, dun, dun,

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nahledge
10-25-2006, 11:48 AM

That name it and claim it stuff is str8 garbage. That's divination and witchcraft if you ask me. God names it and THEN we can claim it, everything else is just our flesh trying to make something happen that God hasn't ordained for us. That's how it works in the bible I've been reading. God names what He's ordained you to claim and then tells you when and how to claim it. If you really work hard enough, you can get anything, even if God didnt want you to have it. The bad thing about "name it and claim it" is some people actually get what they're asking for and it ruins them. So people think that because they got it, God gave it to them, and half the time God aint have nothin to do with it.

DJ Links
10-25-2006, 11:49 AM
I really didn't consider it a cheap shot; I answered the question from the perspective of those who the question was meant to address. I answered that question from a real knowledge of the material, since I adhered to said teachings for years, cat-daddy. It's only within the last year that I have come away from that teaching. Shux, I still got 2 6 discs series from Dollar, a series from Jakes, and multiple books from Capps, and the rest of them. I am well versed in the WOF movement; it's not empty or arbitrary words I toss around. This thing was my way of life. So pardon me if I feel that my perspective differs from a basher; and I apologize if you were offended by my response. Sincerely,
In Christ
True

True we cool and I am glad you clarified your point. When I replied was before you edited your response. Now knowing where you are coming from I feel you bruh!!

DJ Links
10-25-2006, 11:51 AM
you guys live in areas where you can still get a house for $300k? i guess it's time for me to move! in this area townhouses go for $600k. and that's in northern virginia ... once you get into DC, fah-get about it!

as for hank ... i hope he has a big house down there in charlotte. HE NEEDS SOMEWHERE TO PUT THOSE NINE CHILDREN.

The area that Cref is in and the surrounding areas the house prices are now running from the 600's to a Mil. Shoot I have a friend that has been in their house 10 years thats about a mile off the main road that Cref is from that copped their house for under 200K.

Shoot here in the A you can still get 3 and 4 bedrooms on 1/2 to 1 acre of land starting at $160K.

1-Lyfe
10-25-2006, 12:02 PM
no comment....imma just direct y'all to the "Cash or Christ" joint on my man Trip Lee's album.

Devin
10-25-2006, 12:04 PM
no comment....imma just direct y'all to the "Cash or Christ" joint on my man Trip Lee's album.

see what i mean yall?i knew someone was gonna say something....:rolleyes:

1-Lyfe
10-25-2006, 12:15 PM
see what i mean yall?i knew someone was gonna say something....:rolleyes:

i had to dogg! sometimes y'all leave me no other choice...lol.

Devin
10-25-2006, 12:17 PM
lol.....still a nice crib though and i atlanta has some nice cribs too...

dremarshall
10-25-2006, 12:18 PM
Cash & Christ homie!

1-Lyfe
10-25-2006, 12:21 PM
lol.....still a nice crib though and i atlanta has some nice cribs too...

yeah it's definetely a nice spot.

Devin
10-25-2006, 12:22 PM
Cash & Christ homie!

so if God made u choose between the two...what would you pick?

dremarshall
10-25-2006, 12:25 PM
Already made my choice homie God is my numero uno!!! but that ain't got nothing to do with how much money you have. If you're a good stewart over what you have, then hey the sky is the limit. If I had 5 talents & then it got doubled, how much do I have now?? Literally how much were talents worth?

LENZ_1
10-25-2006, 12:36 PM

He already made us choose...Matt. 6:24

LENZ_1
10-25-2006, 12:37 PM
Already made my choice homie God is my numero uno!!! but that ain't got nothing to do with how much money you have. If you're a good stewart over what you have, then hey the sky is the limit. If I had 5 talents & then it got doubled, how much do I have now?? Literally how much were talents worth?

1 talent is worth roughly $5,760,000 worth in gold

Devin
10-25-2006, 12:38 PM
1 talent is worth roughly $5,760,000 worth in gold

:eek:

Elekt
10-25-2006, 12:41 PM
lets put it this way, and come from a more personal basis...

I personally believe, that the Lord can show certain people, favor in certain areas of their life. Now, Im not all about the "name it, claim it" stuff, but I do believe that if you are a saint about you're business, God will bless you in certain areas, that reap physical fruit. Now, getting a big house may not always be the case, it could be long life, good health, or whatever....We do have to keep in mind 1 Cor chapter 4, we cannot let material things cloud our vision of the gospel.

With that being said, on the personal note,

my church has roughly 100 said members, and about 50 dedicated members who show up every couple of weeks and about 30 who show up regular and dedicated every sunday (we are a new church)....Now my pastor, used to pastor at a church called "Park Avenue Baptist Church"....they used to pay for his house, and bills, and give him a monthly stipend...you have to keep in mind, that at some churches, it might not always be the pastor doing the house buying, some churches take it upon themselves to "take care" of their leaders. So, don't be quick to bash the pastor, some churches take the initiative to makes sure their shepard is well taken care of.

Anyway, my pastor felt God calling him to pursue his own ministry, and so he broke ties with that church, and started finding his own house....like I said earlier, if you are a saint about HIS business God will take care of you in certain areas....My pastor is a man who I KNOW is after God's own heart, this man came from Kankakee, Illinois with 10 dollars in his pocket....used 7 dollars for the bus trip from Illinois to Kansas City, and spent 3 dollars on his first meal, and had to eat nothing but rice for months on end. Through all of that he remained focused on GODS business, and God blessed him enough to recieve a ph.d and also, my pastor went from a house of nothing to a NIIICE house in lee's summit, that no church member bought, or no money from the church was used, all came form the blessings of God. I witnessed this first hand folks, I seen the journey as they were being blessed. My pastor also drove a ragedy Geo-Metro while the other church was paying for his old house...that broke down, and through the blessings of God, a neighbor that they only knew for a few months gave them, for no charge a 2003 expedition and a 2001 Black BMW....now tell me that isn't the blessings of God....like stated dont be so quick to judge the shepard....it could be God showing them favor in an area of their life....now im not condoning the prosperity message, but I AM a firm believer that if one is focused on Kingdom Business, one can reap a bountiful harvest (may not be a house, but could be good health, loving family, a car, whatever).....

and also be a good steward of money....budgeting, investing, etc....pay bills on time, and good credit....a lot of people with big houses manage money good, and get their credit fixed...now, my pastor had the worlds worst credit and I know its a blessing.

NinaNeen
10-25-2006, 12:42 PM
I love the pool area...

k-Drama
10-25-2006, 01:09 PM

I think that's a beetle.

That is a nice crib :) It is humbling as someone else stated.

BlackCalvinist
10-25-2006, 01:11 PM
Nice crib. I like it. Shame he made the money off of teachin' folks false doctrine.

Rich or poor isn't the issue. Contentment is (Phil. 4, 1 Tim. 6, Hebrews 13). And if the Lord blesses you so that you and your family can live comfortably, then cool. The problem happens when people mask their own greed and hedonism with Chrsitian spiritualism (yes, it's part of 2 bars in one of my rhymes, it's not coincidental that they rhyme).

Ultimately, what are you amassing all these riches for ? Homes for the Poor is building houses in Jamaica. 2600 a pop. We have a ton of megachurches in PG county and when I listen to them (Homes for the Poor) broadcast over WAVA on the Don Kroah show, maybe 2 of the 20+ of them call in and buy ONE home. What's all this so-called 'money to spread the gospel' really going toward ?

How tightly do you hold on to them ? Can you be content living on just enough to have 'food clothing and shelter' ? (1 Tim. 6). If you can't, you need to check where your heart is and what (or WHO) is your real treasure.

No buts.

Devin
10-25-2006, 01:35 PM
Nice crib. I like it. Shame he made the money off of teachin' folks false doctrine.

Rich or poor isn't the issue. Contentment is (Phil. 4, 1 Tim. 6, Hebrews 13). And if the Lord blesses you so that you and your family can live comfortably, then cool. The problem happens when people mask their own greed and hedonism with Chrsitian spiritualism (yes, it's part of 2 bars in one of my rhymes, it's not coincidental that they rhyme).

Ultimately, what are you amassing all these riches for ? Homes for the Poor is building houses in Jamaica. 2600 a pop. We have a ton of megachurches in PG county and when I listen to them (Homes for the Poor) broadcast over WAVA on the Don Kroah show, maybe 2 of the 20+ of them call in and buy ONE home. What's all this so-called 'money to spread the gospel' really going toward ?

How tightly do you hold on to them ? Can you be content living on just enough to have 'food clothing and shelter' ? (1 Tim. 6). If you can't, you need to check where your heart is and what (or WHO) is your real treasure.

No buts.

isnt he no longer doing wof teachings?

TrueConvert
10-25-2006, 01:35 PM
What's all this so-called 'money to spread the gospel' really going toward ?

That's real. I'm seeing preachers who are purchasing 2 new 20 million dollar jets to "spread the Gospel????" It makes me wanna vomit, man. It's a shame too. Get on TV and state the need for a jet, money pours in from disillusioned "partners," you get the jet, and say that "God provided your need." I'm on the way to the toilet to puke, cat-daddy. It's a total fleecing of the people. We wanna speak something into existence, when what we should be speaking has been in existence since the canon was closed. What's really real?

dremarshall
10-25-2006, 01:36 PM

No buts.

OK now you know where this money cam from, you know do you? Let me ask you this then how much money does this man & the ministry he is over sow into other ministries on a regular basis?? See that's an issue, this opinionated statement with added scripture. Scriptures don't back opinons!! Now what does this man do day to day? Do you know he funds a ranch for over 100 at risk teens? Or that he gives away cars & houses regularly? Or that the man gives away stuff constantly. According to scripture if I give a house, I may be given a house?? hmmm. seems like you can be building some cribs in Jamaica too! What about the slaves in Sudan what you done for them?? My man this is wrong to go after this man because your crib fits in his a few times. Matter of fact everyone that has an issue is wrong and only sounds jealous, and immature. You guys aren't coveting this mans house saying "if I had this house I would" are you??? Who cares if he can build 10 million houses in Africa, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE??? Hey CD has also adopted children, and like I posted recently has devoted to going back to clean up some stuff said in the past. Oh I forgot Jesus was a poor bum, and so were His disciples. They were broke had absolutely nothing but scriptures, that's how we're supposed to live right?? Sell the CPU's ya'll go build a house in Africa! Go feed some Christians in Sudan!!! C'mon ya'll let's go. Ya'll down right besides isn't this what God wans EVERYONE TO DO!!!!

StreetSermonz
10-25-2006, 01:39 PM
http://theologicallycorrect.com/studycenter/modules/Forums/images/smiles/readabook2.gif

dremarshall
10-25-2006, 01:39 PM
That's real. I'm seeing preachers who are purchasing 2 new 20 million dollar jets to "spread the Gospel????" It makes me wanna vomit, man. It's a shame too. Get on TV and state the need for a jet, money pours in from disillusioned "partners," you get the jet, and say that "God provided your need." I'm on the way to the toilet to puke, cat-daddy. It's a total fleecing of the people. We wanna speak something into existence, when what we should be speaking has been in existence since the canon was closed. What's really real?

Hey what the heck let's just take Delta. Go less places than we could, and eventually end up spending the same money anyhow!

Devin
10-25-2006, 01:41 PM
Hey what the heck let's just take Delta. Go less places than we could, and eventually end up spending the same money anyhow!

man u wrong for that...preachers dont need 20 million dollar jets....they dont...thats what flying delta is for....and besides...that 20 million could be spent HERE or in some poor country....

dremarshall
10-25-2006, 01:42 PM
See me myself not hearsay or thought have actually seen Creflo Dollar go preach and leave before the check or the offering. I have also seen him go to do ministry regardless of if there's a check waiting or not. I've SEEN IT not heard it! I have seen him send his jet to pick up other pastors and fly them somewhere which has absolutely nothing to do with him or his ministry. SEEN not heard SEEN

TrueConvert
10-25-2006, 01:43 PM
Who spends $40 million to fly Delta? Where are they going, to the ex-planet Pluto :D :( :confused:

Devin
See me myself not hearsay or thought have actually seen Creflo Dollar go preach and leave before the check or the offering. I have also seen him go to do ministry regardless of if there's a check waiting or not. I've SEEN IT not heard it! I have seen him send his jet to pick up other pastors and fly them somewhere which has absolutely nothing to do with him or his ministry. SEEN not heard SEEN

but is that necessary?especially seeing how they can fly coach like everybody else and spend that 20 million on more important things?

Quiet storm
http://img50.photobucket.com/albums/v154/CeeCee73/Smilies/popcorn.gif

TrueConvert
10-25-2006, 01:44 PM
http://img50.photobucket.com/albums/v154/CeeCee73/Smilies/popcorn.gif
Man up and speak your piece, cat-daddy ;)

dremarshall
10-25-2006, 01:45 PM
man u wrong for that...preachers dont need 20 million dollar jets....they dont...thats what flying delta is for....and besides...that 20 million could be spent HERE or in some poor country....

If I got 100 mil I can do what God says. You make $1000 a month you don't have no business buying Jordans. Shaq's it is LOOT!

Live@Baruch
10-25-2006, 01:46 PM
is anybody really teachable on this matter? I think not:rolleyes:

Devin
10-25-2006, 01:48 PM
If I got 100 mil I can do what God says. You make $1000 a month you don't have no business buying Jordans. Shaq's it is LOOT!

im not buying jordans...and i make $1,600 monthly....but im not paying $150 for no shoes.....and i still dont think its necessary to spend $20 million on a jet...cant you get something cheaper?

TrueConvert
10-25-2006, 01:48 PM
is anybody really teachable on this matter? I think not:rolleyes:
I would consider myself teachable, having been taught by those we speak of for a number of years ;) However, is there something you would like to extend as a teaching that should be considered? Or are you just asking the question out of broad curiosity? I'd be more than willing to consider what may be your position if you'd like to state it here, or in PM. I have no problem at all doing just that. If your points are valid and Biblical, and in those lights show mine to be invalid and unbiblical, I'll recant, repent, and redirect. In His name,
True.

dremarshall
10-25-2006, 01:53 PM
but is that necessary?especially seeing how they can fly coach like everybody else and spend that 20 million on more important things?

I don't fly coach

dremarshall
10-25-2006, 01:54 PM
im not buying jordans...and i make $1,600 monthly....but im not paying $150 for no shoes.....and i still dont think its necessary to spend $20 million on a jet...cant you get something cheaper?
So loot what do you spend your money on??

Devin
10-25-2006, 01:57 PM
So loot what do you spend your money on??

bills.lol.

i got to goto real estate school in january.
im buying a treo phone..(yes it costs $300)
im buying an iPod and a macbook..

the school im going to is probably gonna cost me $1400 to attend...

i plan on buying some clothes and shoes....

normal stuff...so whats your point?

TrueConvert
10-25-2006, 01:57 PM
I don't fly coach
**checking my baller list for DreMarshall's name**

checking.......................

checking....................

It's official, Dre'; You's a certified Ballatician!!!!

HCR Zealot
10-25-2006, 01:58 PM
Alright guys,

I had to get the following from Sphere of Hip Hop's message board to illustrate something very important. Thanks in advance to Plastic, the boss man at Sphere for having very clearly defined rules governing his board. I decided to use a quote from the forum guidelines at Sphere, because I believe it is universal in its application to any message board:

Due to the nature of online communication please keep in mind that sarcasm (empasis added) does not always go over very well. Message forums aren't always the easiest places to be clear in understanding what others' "intended meaning" behind posts. Try to operate with grace if you may be unsure about the meaning of a comment prior to responding. If you aren't sure definitely ask for clarification to prevent misunderstandings.

With this in mind, post carefully... Private message me if you have any questions.

Thanks in advance,

zealot

DJ Links
10-25-2006, 02:00 PM

Do you know this to be factual?

dremarshall
10-25-2006, 02:01 PM
bills.lol.

i got to goto real estate school in january.
im buying a treo phone..(yes it costs $300)
im buying an iPod and a macbook..

the school im going to is probably gonna cost me $1400 to attend...

i plan on buying some clothes and shoes....

normal stuff...so whats your point?

If you agree with these cats about how Creflo Dollar spends his dough you are just as wrong!!

Live@Baruch
10-25-2006, 02:03 PM
I would consider myself teachable, having been taught by those we speak of for a number of years ;) However, is there something you would like to extend as a teaching that should be considered? Or are you just asking the question out of broad curiosity? I'd be more than willing to consider what may be your position if you'd like to state it here, or in PM. I have no problem at all doing just that. If your points are valid and Biblical, and in those lights show mine to be invalid and unbiblical, I'll recant, repent, and redirect. In His name,
True.

I only ask in light of QS thread and for us to consider are we discussing this with an open mind to what the other party is saying. or have we already considered their point and dismissed it and as such are engaged in a simple wrong versus right argument. I dnt doubt you sincerity in saying you are teachable on this topic I think its a question we should all ask outselves.

Now to the topic of him having a 20 mil plane. IF he got it from fleeching the flock or claimed it was for ministry purposes but it really is a source of pride for him then its wrong and he will answer for it. However if he got it legitimately is using it to futher the gospel then I dnt have beef with him. My concern is those who have a problem with Crefflo and this plane. Is it with his amount or his heart. Because the price doesnt really matter it where his heart is. If you choose to by timbs over $20 kmart boots is your heart not right. When u choose to buy a video game instead of sending that $$ to africa is your heart right?
and thats for us all to consider

Devin
10-25-2006, 02:05 PM
If you agree with these cats about how Creflo Dollar spends his dough you are just as wrong!!

im not knockign him for having nice things...but i still dont think its wise to purchase a 20 million dollar jet....if he can get something cheaper...but thats my "personal" opinion...im a deal shopper...if can just rent or get a cheaper jet then i would...but i would NEVER impose this on my flock....its not important....but if he couldnt do better and God led him to that decision then he better be doing every single thing he can to Glorify God and minister to ppl...

TrueConvert
10-25-2006, 02:06 PM
I only ask in light of QS thread and for us to consider are we discussing this with an open mind to what the other party is saying. or have we already considered their point and dismissed it and as such are engaged in a simple wrong versus right argument. I dnt doubt you sincerity in saying you are teachable on this topic I think its a question we should all ask outselves.

Now to the topic of him having a 20 mil plane. IF he got it from fleeching the flock or claimed it was for ministry purposes but it really is a source of pride for him then its wrong and he will answer for it. However if he got it legitimately is using it to futher the gospel then I dnt have beef with him. My concern is those who have a problem with Crefflo and this plane. Is it with his amount or his heart. Because the price doesnt really matter it where his heart is. If you choose to by timbs over $20 kmart boots is your heart not right. When u choose to buy a video game instead of sending that $$ to africa is your heart right?
and thats for us all to consider
Just as a point of clarity, the 2 20 million dollar planes were purchased for Copeland, not Dollar (that I know of). So I wasn't really chiming in on Dollar specifically, but speaking about the need (or lack) for such excesses; especially using a combined $40 million dollars to purchase planes to fly places that could be more effectively evangelized by indigenous people for $150 a month. Nahmean? Like, why fly your own jet to Peru when there are Peruvian Christians who just need a few dollars to teach, train, and minister? Does that make any sense?

chngdwumn
10-25-2006, 02:13 PM
LOL, ya'll still going on about this. WOW!

dremarshall
10-25-2006, 02:15 PM
but i would NEVER impose this on my flock.......
Remember loot this is hearsay!

DJ Links
10-25-2006, 02:16 PM
im not knockign him for having nice things...but i still dont think its wise to purchase a 20 million dollar jet....if he can get something cheaper...but thats my "personal" opinion...im a deal shopper...if can just rent or get a cheaper jet then i would...but i would NEVER impose this on my flock....its not important....but if he couldnt do better and God led him to that decision then he better be doing every single thing he can to Glorify God and minister to ppl...

Loot don't get it twisted fam. The 20 mil figure was thrown out there about an "unknown" pastor/s. We don't know what Cref payed for his jet or it was even new when he purchased it. Purchasing used jets is not uncommon.

DJ Links
10-25-2006, 02:17 PM
Ok it looks like True clarified.

Live@Baruch
10-25-2006, 02:20 PM
Just as a point of clarity, the 2 20 million dollar planes were purchased for Copeland, not Dollar (that I know of). So I wasn't really chiming in on Dollar specifically, but speaking about the need (or lack) for such excesses; especially using a combined $40 million dollars to purchase planes to fly places that could be more effectively evangelized by indigenous people for $150 a month. Nahmean? Like, why fly your own jet to Peru when there are Peruvian Christians who just need a few dollars to teach, train, and minister? Does that make any sense?

Thanks for the clarification: i say do both go where leads you and train up the local leaders and does going require the 40 million in planes i would say not. I can be considered excessive. However I have excess in my life that I dnt even use to futher the gospel. there is an xbox in my room excesss! So pray that God gives both the copelands and myslef wisdom on how to be better stewards of his resources. however on his site it says he gave away 26 planes before these two. But I feel your point I am just saying because we will do things a certain way doesnt make it the only right way

4Sight Sounds
10-25-2006, 02:22 PM
:D at this entire thread.....

apokalum
10-25-2006, 02:24 PM
Man I'm pretty sure I made my post about the pt cruiser in the driveway (page 1) TODAY right before I went to work. Get a life guys!

I don't think Creflo is WoF anymore though.

dremarshall
10-25-2006, 02:24 PM

I feel you and agree. Although I would like to add that these Peruvian cats can believe God too. I have a budget for my album, and although there are people that can supply it without winking, who is to say that's how God wants me to get it. I am passing out letters with budget figures and all that todifferent people, no one on here trying to fund Dre Marshall Music, so that can be applied here. Theory Hazit said it best, "you know you ghetto if you still trying to rap and everybody that you know let you know that you're wack" So if anyone applies here, make checks payable to Dre Marshall Music P.O. Box 590745 Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33359. Anyway God is my source, not man therefore the funds will be provided and God will make provision, regardless.

BlackCalvinist
10-25-2006, 02:25 PM
Do you know this to be factual?

Go to his site and read with a Bible open.

and I've provided documentation already - including responses to the so-called rebuttals given. It was deleted with the old board, but I can dig it back up.

The real question is: are you teachable enough to accept it once it's provided ?

Fatbeezy
10-25-2006, 02:49 PM
*Goes to Recipe book*

*searching*

How to...bake a cake
How to...change a tire

Where is it?

aaaaahhhhh here it is...

How to stir up conflict on HCR...
-Ingredients-

First, mention a well known personality (check)
Second, Mix in something that we already know and have argued over for months (check)
Third, Gently...veeeeeeery gently, make it seem like you have no opinion about the matter, and that you are just seeing what others think about it... (check)
Fourth-Keep bumpin the thread up as it dies to make sure it reaches more than 5 pages (check)
Fifth-just watch it for a few days, and then repeat! Enjoy :)

Real Talk

DJ Links
10-25-2006, 03:22 PM
Go to his site and read with a Bible open.

and I've provided documentation already - including responses to the so-called rebuttals given. It was deleted with the old board, but I can dig it back up.

The real question is: are you teachable enough to accept it once it's provided ?

Let me reclarify. You original post stated that he purchased his crib with funds from teaching faulty doctrine.

My question to you is this - Do you know as factual info that he used funds from teaching faulty doctrine to purchase his home?

If not I think it is irresponsible to make such comments and assumptions and I would hope that you would publically correct your statement.

BlackCalvinist
10-25-2006, 03:56 PM
Let me reclarify. You original post stated that he purchased his crib with funds from teaching faulty doctrine.

My question to you is this - Do you know as factual info that he used funds from teaching faulty doctrine to purchase his home?

I think it's irresponsible that you're on here playing games with teachers of false gospels as if what they teach from the pulpit isn't sending people to hell.

Now I know people. :) I can get a history of his dwellings to date and compare them in proportion to any public financial statements on his church that are available. Last I checked, he didn't have any other occupation than pastor and owner of arrow records, which grew out of his church. So his income comes from his church, as he's a salaried pastor, just like most others.

The question again - are you teachable in this area once the information is presented or are you going to continue playing 'defend-a-heretic-without-really-defending-him' ? Your game is really old now....played out like colecovision. Try something new.

dremarshall
10-25-2006, 04:00 PM
BC Don't forget the post that got deleted!! I wrote a post about this same thing, and it's sad how we forget the forward progress to seemingly be justified to talk bad about someone. I told ya'll about the conference and how Dr. Dollar shared his heart and apologized for mad stuff.Think back to that post, that post you responded to, and let's not go on with this foolishness.

eternal
10-25-2006, 04:02 PM
False accusations =

Creflo denies Trinity
Creflo believes in adoptionism
Creflo denies Christ was unbelmished
etc.

All are discredited by other sermons and writtings of his. Sometimes we get in a frenzy to deffend previous accusations out of fear of losing our own respectability. That is sad. Another tendancy is to dislike one teaching, and then to bolster our argument against said person, we look and minipulate other doctrines to give us a stronger position against them.

Again this is wrong.

I detest Creflo's extravegance. It twists my stomach and makes me ask for God's forgiveness for such a waste. But I refuse to accuse him with untruths just because I have beef with him on other issues.

DJ Links
10-25-2006, 04:03 PM
I think it's irresponsible that you're on here playing games with teachers of false gospels as if what they teach from the pulpit isn't sending people to hell.

Now I know people. :) I can get a history of his dwellings to date and compare them in proportion to any public financial statements on his church that are available. Last I checked, he didn't have any other occupation than pastor and owner of arrow records, which grew out of his church. So his income comes from his church, as he's a salaried pastor, just like most others.

The question again - are you teachable in this area once the information is presented or are you going to continue playing 'defend-a-heretic-without-really-defending-him' ? Your game is really old now....played out like colecovision. Try something new.

No BC what you are doing aint gonna work with me. You classically try to redirect and bring up points that are not in relation to the question. No games here. Do YOU KNOW FACTUALLY that he BOUGHT THAT HOUSE WITH FUNDS FROM TEACHING FAULTY Doctrine? Be careful bruh because you don't know where he lived before he currently lives. If you have proof show and prove; otherwise the statements you made are assumption and opinion. If you can prove that then I will publically recant. If you cannot then you need to publically recant.

BlackCalvinist
10-25-2006, 04:04 PM
BC Don't forget the post that got deleted!! I wrote a post about this same thing, and it's sad how we forget the forward progress to seemingly be justified to talk bad about someone. I told ya'll about the conference and how Dr. Dollar shared his heart and apologized for mad stuff.Think back to that post, that post you responded to, and let's not go on with this foolishness.

Yes you did, Dre.

And I still hope that he shows acts in accordance with his apology.

So let me amend my statement above to Links.

The question again - are you teachable in this area once the information is presented or are you going to continue playing 'defend-a-person-mostly-formerly-a-heretic-but-we'll-see-without-really-defending-him' ? Your game is really old now....played out like colecovision. Try something new.

Thanks Dre. :) I forgot about your post, honestly. Thanks for the reminder.

LifeInReturn
10-25-2006, 04:06 PM
;) :confused: :rolleyes: :eek: :cool:

Look; all the blue smilies!

DJ Links
10-25-2006, 04:07 PM
Yes you did, Dre.

And I still hope that he shows acts in accordance with his apology.

So let me amend my statement above to Links.

Thanks Dre. :) I forgot about your post, honestly. Thanks for the reminder.

The question again - are you teachable in this area once the information is presented or are you going to continue playing 'defend-a-person-mostly-formerly-a-heretic-but-we'll-see-without-really-defending-him' ? Your game is really old now....played out like colecovision. Try something new.

Bruh my games are played out? Dude I am not defending false doctrine. The verbal games that you play by answering a question without answering the question and avoiding posts all together is played out; played out like Atari 2600.

If you have proof where he got his funds from to buy his house from then SHOW and PROVE.

saintjoetheservant
10-25-2006, 04:33 PM
uhhhhhhhh

that's a nice house :D

Psalmist
10-25-2006, 04:35 PM
thats crazy

simplyG
10-25-2006, 05:20 PM
If that really is his crib,
it looks like tithe dollars in action!
Not saying it is solely from tithers, but...

BigJust
10-25-2006, 06:00 PM
i'm sorry but i'm not really feelin the carpets.
the texture of that black and white, and espcially that green one.
Needs to be in a darker tone in my opinion.

besides that..i'm really feelin his living room. aka swimming pool

CLER
10-25-2006, 07:29 PM

hahah yea... that's what i was thinking... 330k would be like a one bedroom/one bathroom house in bay area. creflo's house... looks big to me... where it's located would be cheap and looks regular house. over here that big of a house is a big deal... that's about a million dollar house and considered a mansion.

CLER
10-25-2006, 07:33 PM
That name it and claim it stuff is str8 garbage. That's divination and witchcraft if you ask me. God names it and THEN we can claim it, everything else is just our flesh trying to make something happen that God hasn't ordained for us. That's how it works in the bible I've been reading. God names what He's ordained you to claim and then tells you when and how to claim it. If you really work hard enough, you can get anything, even if God didnt want you to have it. The bad thing about "name it and claim it" is some people actually get what they're asking for and it ruins them. So people think that because they got it, God gave it to them, and half the time God aint have nothin to do with it.

good point... can u give me verses from the Scripture that backs it up... that's how i was taught too so now i'm searching...

t-roberts
10-25-2006, 07:34 PM
, but now they want like $350,000.00

For that you can probably get a 5,000 square foot home in Katy/Houston Texas.

simplyG
10-25-2006, 07:38 PM
Unpopular statement here:
I wouldn't want to live like that if any of my flock was hurting in any way.

outrage
10-25-2006, 08:23 PM
for 500, 000 here in sydney u could probably get a max 1 bedroom studio in the inner city suburbs

if u go further out - about 3 hours from the city - u could get a 3 bedroom house for that...

my parent first bought a house in 1993 for 270, 00, now the land that we're on now is worth almost a million.....:eek: if interest rates go up in sydney - there's definitely going to be recession in Australia. But we aint worried, the Lord is our provider...

outrage
10-25-2006, 08:29 PM
Unpopular statement here:

where do u draw the line for excessive living? not even looking at dollar, any pastor, teacher etc. Would that also mean you wouldnt except ANY gifts from your congregation, because the rest of the flock would see it in a negative light? thus, i wouldnt be able to give generous gifts to my pastor (even after giving much to the poor, church etc)?

also another thing, as an architecture student - photos of houses ARE very deceptive - and can make a space look much different from reality.

Elekt
10-25-2006, 09:56 PM
lets put it this way, and come from a more personal basis...

I personally believe, that the Lord can show certain people, favor in certain areas of their life. Now, Im not all about the "name it, claim it" stuff, but I do believe that if you are a saint about you're business, God will bless you in certain areas, that reap physical fruit. Now, getting a big house may not always be the case, it could be long life, good health, or whatever....We do have to keep in mind 1 Cor chapter 4, we cannot let material things cloud our vision of the gospel.

With that being said, on the personal note,

my church has roughly 100 said members, and about 50 dedicated members who show up every couple of weeks and about 30 who show up regular and dedicated every sunday (we are a new church)....Now my pastor, used to pastor at a church called "Park Avenue Baptist Church"....they used to pay for his house, and bills, and give him a monthly stipend...you have to keep in mind, that at some churches, it might not always be the pastor doing the house buying, some churches take it upon themselves to "take care" of their leaders. So, don't be quick to bash the pastor, some churches take the initiative to makes sure their shepard is well taken care of.

Anyway, my pastor felt God calling him to pursue his own ministry, and so he broke ties with that church, and started finding his own house....like I said earlier, if you are a saint about HIS business God will take care of you in certain areas....My pastor is a man who I KNOW is after God's own heart, this man came from Kankakee, Illinois with 10 dollars in his pocket....used 7 dollars for the bus trip from Illinois to Kansas City, and spent 3 dollars on his first meal, and had to eat nothing but rice for months on end. Through all of that he remained focused on GODS business, and God blessed him enough to recieve a ph.d and also, my pastor went from a house of nothing to a NIIICE house in lee's summit, that no church member bought, or no money from the church was used, all came form the blessings of God. I witnessed this first hand folks, I seen the journey as they were being blessed. My pastor also drove a ragedy Geo-Metro while the other church was paying for his old house...that broke down, and through the blessings of God, a neighbor that they only knew for a few months gave them, for no charge a 2003 expedition and a 2001 Black BMW....now tell me that isn't the blessings of God....like stated dont be so quick to judge the shepard....it could be God showing them favor in an area of their life....now im not condoning the prosperity message, but I AM a firm believer that if one is focused on Kingdom Business, one can reap a bountiful harvest (may not be a house, but could be good health, loving family, a car, whatever).....

and also be a good steward of money....budgeting, investing, etc....pay bills on time, and good credit....a lot of people with big houses manage money good, and get their credit fixed...now, my pastor had the worlds worst credit and I know its a blessing.

just re-stating my point.

BlackCalvinist
10-25-2006, 09:59 PM
False accusations =

Creflo denies Trinity

Ēthe trinity is of course God the father God the son God the holy Ghost. We have to be careful because religion has us sometime thinking we have three different Gods. You know thereís God here ..hey holy ghost- hey JesusÖits God one God one faith one baptism not three Gods not three faiths not baptismís everytime you mess up, one. God the father, one God, three functions one and different functions God functioning as a father- God functioning as a son -God functioning as the holy ghost. I am Creflo Dollar Iím a husband to my wife Iím, a father to my children Iím a pastor to gods sheep. Right now Iím not functioning as husband I am not functioning as a father I am functioning as one of the 5 fold ministry gifts to Godís sheep. Same guy other functions you follow me. One God other functions.Ē(Feb.19, 2001 World Changers program)

That's modalism, not the Trinity.

mr808
10-25-2006, 10:08 PM
:D

Great point.

Conviction Music
10-25-2006, 10:10 PM

explain why thats not the trinity for research purposes

DJ Links
10-25-2006, 10:18 PM

http://vnuuk.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/red_herring.jpg

Do you know for a fact that Cref purchased his current home from funds derived from teaching "faulty doctrine"?

If you know please enlighten us. If not it is assumption, slander and opinion and requires it to be public recanted.

BondServant
10-25-2006, 10:21 PM
explain why thats not the trinity for research purposes

That's not the trinity because God doesn't have three functions. Saying it that way says that He is God the Father at one time, then when something else happens, He morphs into God the Son, then something else happens and he morphs into God the Holy Spirit. God doesn't operate in functions like a remote control. God the Father is not God the Son, nor God the Holy Spirit, and vice versa.

BlackCalvinist
10-25-2006, 10:28 PM
Bruh my games are played out? Dude I am not defending false doctrine.

No, just people who preach it (which amounts to the same thing - Jer. 23-24 and 2 John 7-11 - you're sharing in their WICKED work....). I understand Paul's concern regarding the Corinthians and they're willing to put up with people who taught 'another Jesus'.

Every thread critical of anyone in the charismatic excess/WoF movement, you pop up and defend. It's been your consistent pattern. Stuff's been shown to you AND your so-called rebuttals have been debunked......

Ministries like Wall Watchers (http://www.ministrywatch.com/mw2.1/pdf/tw1102.pdf)have already have Dollar and others on their watchlist for non-transparency with finances, yet there are public records on who owns the home and whose name (or organization's name) it was purchased in (just like we know Hinn's mansion was purchased in the name of his organization and Hanegraaf's was as well).

What he did before ? Heh. Educational Therapists only make $30 an hour. (today). That's a little over twice the average teacher's salary.

Not hard to track down the records and put two and two together....

But discussing this with you ? What's the use ? We've been down this road already.

And Atari 2600 is still hot. ;) http://stella.sourceforge.net/

DJ Links
10-25-2006, 10:34 PM
No, just people who preach it (which amounts to the same thing - Jer. 23-24 and 2 John 7-11 - you're sharing in their WICKED work....). I understand Paul's concern regarding the Corinthians and they're willing to put up with people who taught 'another Jesus'.

Every thread critical of anyone in the charismatic excess/WoF movement, you pop up and defend. It's been your consistent pattern. Stuff's been shown to you AND your so-called rebuttals have been debunked......

Ministries like Wall Watchers (http://www.ministrywatch.com/mw2.1/pdf/tw1102.pdf)have already have Dollar and others on their watchlist for non-transparency with finances, yet there are public records on who owns the home and whose name (or organization's name) it was purchased in (just like we know Hinn's mansion was purchased in the name of his organization and Hanegraaf's was as well).

What he did before ? Heh. Educational Therapists only make $30 an hour. (today). That's a little over twice the average teacher's salary.

Not hard to track down the records and put two and two together....

But discussing this with you ? What's the use ? We've been down this road already.

And Atari 2600 is still hot. ;) http://stella.sourceforge.net/

You have yet to show and prove. Show and prove. You just have such a hatred towards dude and other WOF ministers that you only see what you want to see even when other info has been placed before you. You conviently forget certain parts of posts too. Go back to a few of my posts; I have said I will recant if you prove what you say. So prove it.

BlackCalvinist
10-25-2006, 10:37 PM
Do you know for a fact that Cref purchased his current home from funds derived from teaching "faulty doctrine"?

If you know please enlighten us. If not it is assumption, slander and opinion and requires it to be public recanted.

1. He taught faulty doctrine (according to Dre, regarding prosperity) for a large number of years and has only recently recanted of it. Point demonstrated in the Trinity post above. FACT.

Perhaps you need to pick up your Bible and actually learn the doctrine and see its' centrality to the Christian faith than try to spend time defending men who deny it.

2. He's a former educational therapist and ed therapists don't make 1 million a year and live in upscale ATL neighborhoods. He quit that job in 86 to start up his church from 8 people to what it is now. FACT. In 2000, he had about 20,000 members. Prior to that, ministry funds went toward building the current 8,000 seat sanctuary he preaches out of. They (the church) got it without a loan.

His income is from the church, ministerial association and arrow records. His home was purchased and furnished with money from being a pastor. Gimme a day or a few (because I don't live on this forum) to contact a few people if you'd like to see public records. Meanwhile, you can keep sharing in the wicked work of denying the God of the Bible by defending someone who did so.

BlackCalvinist
10-25-2006, 10:38 PM
You have yet to show and prove. Show and prove. You just have such a hatred towards dude and other WOF ministers that you only see what you want to see even when other info has been placed before you. You conviently forget certain parts of posts too. Go back to a few of my posts; I have said I will recant if you prove what you say. So prove it.
Done it before.

You want public records, gimme a few days.

I doubt you'll recant anything though. You're too stuck on defense mode for anyone to get through to you.

And FYI: I have a hatred of FALSE DOCTRINE, not WoF ministers. You're slandering my name here, bud. I'd appreciate a retraction, as I've never stated I hate any WoF ministers (or even disliked them for that matter). My issues are ALWAYS doctrinal. Nothing more, nothing less.

That makes you a liar, sir.

DJ Links
10-25-2006, 10:40 PM

This link is a bit disingenuous. I wonder how old it is? The reason I ask is that there is a specific ministry listed that is no longer based where the list says it is. It actually hasn't been located there for almost 2 yrs now.

DJ Links
10-25-2006, 10:42 PM
Done it before.

You want public records, gimme a few days.

I doubt you'll recant anything though. You're too stuck on defense mode for anyone to get through to you.

And FYI: I have a hatred of FALSE DOCTRINE, not WoF ministers. You're slandering my name here, bud. I'd appreciate a retraction, as I've never stated I hate any WoF ministers (or even disliked them for that matter). My issues are ALWAYS doctrinal. Nothing more, nothing less.

That makes you a liar, sir.

My apologies. I have no problem stating when I am wrong. You know this Kerry.

BlackCalvinist
10-25-2006, 10:48 PM
This link is a bit disingenuous. I wonder how old it is? The reason I ask is that there is a specific ministry listed that is no longer based where the list says it is. It actually hasn't been located there for almost 2 yrs now.

Yeah, they moved. That's from 2002. Would like the current one ?