PDA

View Full Version : A Night With The King??

NinaNeen
10-21-2006, 02:07 PM
Anybody see it yet? Anybody able to give feedback? I want to see it this Friday...hook a sister up with some feedback though! :D

TrueConvert
10-21-2006, 02:33 PM
I haven't seen it, but I've heard 2 different people tell me it was unbiblical; although it's a good regular movie. Sort of like "Woman Thou Art Loosed", which was a good movie, but was not quite a Christian movie event.

Zee
10-21-2006, 03:23 PM
Anybody see it yet? Anybody able to give feedback? I want to see it this Friday...hook a sister up with some feedback though! :D
Go see. It is VERY biblical. Of course, with any movie there is what is called "creative license." Which is adding a storyline to the movie without taking away from the core essence and foundations of the bible (AS IS WITH JUST ABOUT ANY BIBLE MOVIE YOU SEE).

Folks, support your Christian brothers and sisters. It's not always necessary to share the negative, unless absolutely necessary. Use judgement.

NinaNeen
10-21-2006, 03:40 PM
Go see. It is VERY biblical. Of course, with any movie there is what is called "creative license." Which is adding a storyline to the movie without taking away from the core essence and foundations of the bible (AS IS WITH JUST ABOUT ANY BIBLE MOVIE YOU SEE).

Folks, support your Christian brothers and sisters. It's not always necessary to share the negative, unless absolutely necessary. Use judgement.

Good...I look forward to watching it...:D

Psalmist
10-21-2006, 03:49 PM
I dig family.....gotta go see this...but w/ a new seed and what not its hard to get out w/ just the wifey!

3SpiritsEM
10-21-2006, 03:53 PM
Yo Child, you know JBlaze website or myspace?

saintjoetheservant
10-21-2006, 03:56 PM
I dig family.....gotta go see this...but w/ a new seed and what not its hard to get out w/ just the wifey!

welcome to the world of being a daddy!!! hahaha

it's dope though, wouldn't trade it at all!!!:D

NinaNeen
10-21-2006, 04:28 PM
Yo Child, you know JBlaze website or myspace?

hmmm, I don't know them off the top but I think his personal website is jblaze305.com I think...and if u just type in J-Blaze myspace in any search engine it should pop up...

hope this was helpful

Zee
10-21-2006, 04:28 PM
welcome to the world of being a daddy!!! hahaha

it's dope though, wouldn't trade it at all!!!:D
No doubt! Eventhough my son made sure the audience knew he was in the building! :D

3SpiritsEM
10-21-2006, 04:31 PM
hmmm, I don't know them off the top but I think his personal website is jblaze305.com I think...and if u just type in J-Blaze myspace in any search engine it should pop up...

hope this was helpful

thank you. ;)

TrueConvert
10-21-2006, 05:37 PM

Hope my statement wasn't misconstrued as nonsupport. I was simply sharing the feedback that other Christians had given me. ;) I would never tell someone not to support this effort; in fact, I said I was told it was a good movie. I pray noone is going to see it to build a theological base from. For the sake of entertainment, I was told it was good. That all. VERY biblical may be a matter of semantics, perspective, etc. Especially since you're the third Christian I've spoken to that has seen it and your viewpoint is different than theirs. I would never say you're wrong and they're right or vice-versa. Thanks for the feedback though Bro. I'm glad you liked the movie. I think I'll see it too. Probably on DVD though.

Brinson
10-21-2006, 10:30 PM
I just Got back I love that MOVIE

I DIDN"T WANT IT TO GO OFF ! ! ! ! !

I LOVE IT

GO SEE IT

I"M GOING TO SEE IT AGAIN

RIGHT AFTER CHURCH TOMORROW

ROB
10-21-2006, 11:43 PM
I saw that movie twice too, fam. It's really good. Almost got me to cry at the end even though I knew what was going to happen. :o

NinaNeen
10-22-2006, 03:01 AM
I saw that movie twice too, fam. It's really good. Almost got me to cry at the end even though I knew what was going to happen. :o

awww man now you all got me wanting to go see it!!! Maybe I will tomorrow after church as well!!! :D :D :D

J.B.
10-22-2006, 11:15 PM
its definitely a good movie. they spared no expense on the production (excellent production). i'm going to see it again tomorrow.

Brinson
10-23-2006, 09:06 AM
its definitely a good movie. they spared no expense on the production (excellent production). i'm going to see it again tomorrow.

HI FIVE TO J.B.

DAT"S GOSPEL ! ! !

jnorman888
10-23-2006, 02:05 PM
Cool I've been thinking about seeing it.