PDA

View Full Version : Question: Need/Using Music On A Website

Prainluda
10-20-2006, 06:12 PM
Hey guys im starting a Christian Clothing company and im going to have a nice flash audio player going. Now my question is #1 is anyone interested in having one of their songs on display? #2 if I wanted to use music from people that are on lables/distributed do I need to pay them? or is it royalities? Or whats involved in that?

Thanks in advance.

Oh if your interested in being on display or want more information hit me up at evanritchie@hotmail.com

Psalmist
10-21-2006, 07:52 AM
Hey guys im starting a Christian Clothing company and im going to have a nice flash audio player going. Now my question is #1 is anyone interested in having one of their songs on display? #2 if I wanted to use music from people that are on lables/distributed do I need to pay them? or is it royalities? Or whats involved in that?

Thanks in advance.

Oh if your interested in being on display or want more information hit me up at evanritchie@hotmail.com
would love to have my music featured on your site. If you use stuff from other people you need to pay royalties to be fair...either that or you commission cats to submit music and ask them to forfiet their royalties. I'll make you an exclusve track for free if (notice there is a condition) you let me do a live show at your first fassion show (which I hope would happen within the first year of business). I can even help you put it together and promote it!

BigJust
10-21-2006, 11:27 AM
how about intrumentals? theres enough brothers in the beat board that have that ability to dislocate your neck muscle.:D

mr808
10-23-2006, 09:04 PM
I can supply you with a song.

Do know that you must seek permission from whomever holds the copyright to any songs you want to add. You cannot just put music on your site. Plus in you case, that wouldnt be good business anyways.