Widgets Magazine
    Western Canada in an igloo (with central heating).
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,623 Times in 1,793 Posts

Default Man wants his genitals removed to be come an alien

https://nypost.com/2017/05/26/i-want...derless-alien/

The wannabe extraterrestrial grew up in a small town in Oregon, where he says he never quite felt like he belonged.

So far Vinny has had three surgeries and 110 procedures to achieve his current look, including two rhinoplasties and 35 body and face laser treatments.
    Vinny said: “I don’t want to become a woman, I just want to have nothing.”
    He said: “When I was younger I identified as a gay man and I had already planned to adopt three kids. My mindset hasn’t really changed.

“Just because I remove my genitals I will still be adopting children.”
    Vinny Ohh previously appeared on This Morning to reveal his plans to have his nipples, bellybutton and genitals removed in order to become a “blank canvas.”
    The Bible said for Jesus we're ambassadors / So it's time to rip off this muzzle of fear and passiveness / — Datin

HCR Veterano
    Thanks

You have been into some very strange things lately... have you been reading the bible. lol
    No man has great enough memory to be a successful Liar.

Western Canada in an igloo (with central heating).
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,623 Times in 1,793 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tarii_2sweet View Post
    You have been into some very strange things lately... have you been reading the bible. lol
    Every single day at home. When I wake up and when I go to sleep. At church on Sunday morning and Sunday evening, Wednesday evening prayer service and Friday evening Bible study. Before my sons soccer games, and in between work hours when time permits.

Lately, I've been partnering with other Christian parents at school door knocking and raising awareness of what the government is doing in our schools and in our land. We've been waking up the sleeping Christians and getting prepared to overturn the filth that is permeating every area of life. This spiritual battle isn't for the weary.

This gay agenda is claiming more and victims each day. Kids are growing up more confused than ever. It's our duty as Christians to stand with the weak and help raise a generation who loves and worships God with all their heart, soul, and minds. Let's stand together in these wicked times. Let's be here for one another during these times of testing and trials

Stand with me hand in hand as we march onwards to Zion.
    The Bible said for Jesus we're ambassadors / So it's time to rip off this muzzle of fear and passiveness / — Datin

Thread Information