Widgets Magazine
    HCR Veterano
    Thanks

Default Black women leaving United States

No man has great enough memory to be a successful Liar.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tarii_2sweet For This Useful Post:

LUPE (05-22-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,838 Times in 1,339 Posts

I can understand what some of these ladies are sayin'. But it ain't cheap to get away from the U.S. and all the racist mess in our country. But this retreat reminds me of the old sayin,' "you can take the girl outta the city but you can't take the city outta the girl." In this case it's not really the city but the U.S. your takin' these ladies outta. This retreat is an escape hatch of sorts but it isn't a solution. Black America is not a monolithic group. A sizeable number of Blacks voted for Donald Trump. Many of them are registered Democrats. For them Trump isn't seen as a racist but as a pragmatist and a man of action. I say this only to point out that the race issues in America are complicated and Blacks are not of one mind on the topic or the political solutions needed to change things.
    Last edited by LUPE; 05-22-2018 at 10:54 AM.
    Who is Jesus? GOD! Who are you? Son of GOD! Daughter of GOD! Who is Jesus? GOD! Who are you? Son of God! Daughter of GOD!

HCR Veterano
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LUPE View Post
    I can understand what some of these ladies are sayin'. But it ain't cheap to get away from the U.S. and all the racist mess in our country. But this retreat reminds me of the old sayin,' "you can take the girl outta the city but you can't take the city outta the girl." In this case it's not really the city but the U.S. your takin' these ladies outta. This retreat is an escape hatch of sorts but it isn't a solution. Black America is not a monolithic group. A sizeable number of Blacks voted for Donald Trump. Many of them are registered Democrats. For them Trump isn't seen as a racist but as a pragmatist and a man of action. I say this only to point out that the race issues in America are complicated and Blacks are not of one mind on the topic or the political solutions needed to change things.
    It's you can take the girl out the hood but you can't take the hood out the girl you bet not say that though Lupe. Lol there's nothing hood about the ladies and they obviously got some money very intelligent. Only 1 percentvoted for Trump. Yo big Constant thinks that this should be a solution with his latest racist post he posted on his Facebook page that people who complain are dead to him, referring to complaints about being treated bad racism a
    America is a great Country and that's why we stay thats why we haven't not left. Which is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. So, I left this video for him to see.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Tarii_2sweet For This Useful Post:

LUPE (05-22-2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tarii_2sweet View Post
    It's you can take the girl out the hood but you can't take the hood out the girl you bet not say that though Lupe. Lol there's nothing hood about the ladies and they obviously got some money very intelligent. Only 1 percentvoted for Trump. Yo big Constant thinks that this should be a solution with his latest racist post he posted on his Facebook page that people who complain are dead to him, referring to complaints about being treated bad racism a
    America is a great Country and that's why we stay thats why we haven't not left. Which is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. So, I left this video for him to see.
    I'm not implying they're hood... I'm sayin' that racism in the U.S. has left a big imprint on their souls. So much so that even in that retreat the effects of racism still linger. To truly escape White racism (U.S. style) these sistas would have to leave the U.S. and expatriate to another country.

Are you sure Constant is talking about racism? By the way, I happen to see your comment the other day on your other thread. I emailed Austin and told him you were offended by his comments and views expresses on Facebook. I told him that he should contact you on Facebook so that he could explain the issues you have with his views. He emailed me back and told me he saw your thread but you had deleted your comment... so he said he didn't know what the issue was. He only saw the two comments which are your comment and mine. I suggest that you and he communicate with each other via Facebook. Does Facebook have private messages?
    Who is Jesus? GOD! Who are you? Son of GOD! Daughter of GOD! Who is Jesus? GOD! Who are you? Son of God! Daughter of GOD!

Thanks

It's pretty obvious who he's talking to because he's tried be discreet about it. I mean who else would he be talking about? Even if he wasn't, its still a terrible thing of him to say. God gave everyone of us that are born in America, FREEDOM OF SPEECH. If something is not right we have every rights to protest rather its gun control, teachers pay, abortion. Its sounds like he's comfortable with the way things are and if we don't like it we need to leave. He contacted me on text message because he ask for my number but he never really explained it as of who he was talking about. Now if that were me and I was accused of referring to racism.I would quickly explain who and what where I am going with my post and apologize he didn't do that. He made me feel like I was wrong for feeling the way I felt and that color doesn't exist to him I'm not buying it but I took his word for it and let it go. I still battle with picking up the offense because it wasn't dealt with correctly.
    I read his comments on Facebook. They appear to be a political diatribe of sorts. He doesn't elaborate in detail as to who specifically he is directing his ire at. So, I agree with you that he could've been more specific and straightforward to avoid misunderstanding and confusion. A deft political commentator he is not.
    Last edited by LUPE; 05-22-2018 at 08:34 PM.

Thanks

HAHAH yeah but I don't see why he wouldn't just say who he is talking about he's not losing anything no dignity and reputation like a racist would lose . so, why wouldn't he just come forth and say it?
    I think he was being long on generalities and short on specifics on purpose. He's making a broader point of people who are critical of America all the while enjoying the benefits that come from being in our great country. His criticism isn't directed at a specific target per se. He's excoriating critics of America in general. I think his rhetoric is non-specific for effect... It's a broad brush swipe if you will. It's not the litany of a racist...it's far from it.
    Last edited by LUPE; 05-23-2018 at 10:19 AM.

Thanks

lupe. I guess not because we definitely aren't reaping the benefit in this country. If we try we harassed by whites calling the cops on us so. He's rich white guy he definitely has no complaints. Selfish of him to say that.
    Since Austin was being long on generalities and short on specifics, his rhetoric has to be qualified. Don't you agree? Do all people in the U.S. enjoy the benefits of this great country? It depends on what he means by that. His rhetoric doesn't offer us much to go on. All we can do is speculate on what he means. Being intellectually honest I can't draw much from his rhetoric. I have to reserve judgement and give him the benefit of the doubt. That's my take.

HCR Veterano
    Thanks

LUPE delete every you said referring to Constant pls. NEVer mind leave that Eph. 4:29Eph. 4:29Eph. 4:29Eph. 4:29 up!!!!!
    Last edited by Tarii_2sweet; 05-23-2018 at 08:05 PM.

Thread Information