Widgets Magazine
    HCR Veterano
    Thanks

Default Our we losing RIGHTS?

Is it the 50's again? because I do not understand why the cops where called on two black men for not ordering a cup of their FREEMASONRY coffee. Its obvious she called out of "TERROR" six cops for two black men not ordering a cop of coffe with a great explanation waiting for a friend which is what many people do . I guess we can't stand up for ourselves anymore without being arrested.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.3935593
    Last edited by Tarii_2sweet; 04-15-2018 at 08:22 PM.
    No man has great enough memory to be a successful Liar.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tarii_2sweet For This Useful Post:

LUPE (04-16-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,838 Times in 1,339 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tarii_2sweet View Post
    Is it the 50's again? because I do not understand why the cops where called on two black men for not ordering a cup of their FREEMASONRY coffee. Its obvious she called out of "TERROR" six cops for two black men not ordering a cop of coffe with a great explanation waiting for a friend which is what many people do . I guess we can't stand up for ourselves anymore without being arrested.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.3935593
    This incident shouldn't have happened. Now Starbucks is left having to do damage control. Is this an isolated incident? Probably. Should the police have acted with discretion intend of handcuffing and trespassing these guys? Yes!!! Should people boycott Starbucks? For now, Yes! The ball is now in Starbucks' court. Let's see what they do.
    Who is Jesus? GOD! Who are you? Son of GOD! Daughter of GOD! Who is Jesus? GOD! Who are you? Son of God! Daughter of GOD!

Thanks
    Who is Jesus? GOD! Who are you? Son of GOD! Daughter of GOD! Who is Jesus? GOD! Who are you? Son of God! Daughter of GOD!

HCR Veterano
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LUPE View Post
    It's pretty sad they never fired it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tarii_2sweet For This Useful Post:

LUPE (04-17-2018)

Thanks

If two homeless black dudes showed up to your house, asked to use the bathroom, you told them only invited guests get to use your bathroom and refused them on that basis, does that make you a racist? Is every homeless person in the world who demands to use your restroom entitled to? Why not let them post up and sleep there, it's much warmer and more comfortable than park benches. Or would you at least give them your wifi password?

And why charge black people for their coffee anyway? What happens if someone comes into your starbucks, demands a coffee without payment, and is denied the coffee? Why should paying customers get any more rights than nonpaying people? I heard the Ritz Carleton in philly has nice bathrooms. Are they racists for turning away people who are not paying guests?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by faylor View Post
    If two homeless black dudes showed up to your house, asked to use the bathroom, you told them only invited guests get to use your bathroom and refused them on that basis, does that make you a racist? Is every homeless person in the world who demands to use your restroom entitled to? Why not let them post up and sleep there, it's much warmer and more comfortable than park benches. Or would you at least give them your wifi password?

And why charge black people for their coffee anyway? What happens if someone comes into your starbucks, demands a coffee without payment, and is denied the coffee? Why should paying customers get any more rights than nonpaying people? I heard the Ritz Carleton in philly has nice bathrooms. Are they racists for turning away people who are not paying guests?
    As a Christian, if two black dudes asked to use my bathroom I'd probably let them use it. Now if I refused them that wouldn't prove that I'm a racist for having done so.

Homeless people are not entitled to use my bathroom simply because they demand to use it. They are not entitled to post up and sleep in my house either or to use my wifi password.

If you don't charge black people for their coffee you're gonna lose your shirt in business.

If someone comes into My imaginary Starbucks and demands a coffee without payment I'd go ahead and give him a coffee on the house...I'd then share the Gospel with them. He'd probably leave in a New York minute. lol

Paying customers and nonpaying customers have equal civil rights true enough but paying customers are afforded the amenities of the business establishment because they are customers. A business is there to generate revenue it isn't like a public park where people can just hang out at.

The Ritz Carleton isn't racist for turning away people who are not paying guests.
    Last edited by LUPE; 04-19-2018 at 01:41 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to LUPE For This Useful Post:

Tarii_2sweet (04-19-2018)

HCR Veterano
    Thanks

As a Christian, if two black dudes asked to use my bathroom I'd probably let them use it. Now if I refused them that wouldn't prove that I'm a racist for having done so.

Homeless people are not entitled to use my bathroom simply because they demand to use it. They are not entitled to post up and sleep in my house either or to use my wifi password.

If you don't charge black people for their coffee you're gonna lose your shirt in business.

If someone comes into My imaginary Starbucks and demands a coffee without payment I'd go ahead and give him a coffee on the house...I'd then share the Gospel with them. He'd probably leave in a New York minute. lol

Paying customers and nonpaying customers have equal civil rights true enough but paying customers are afforded the amenities of the business establishment because they are customers. A business is there to generate revenue it isn't like a public park where people can just hang out at.

The Ritz Carleton isn't racist for turning away people who are not paying guests.
    Wow people would rather make up a story than accept the truth for what it really is. I really don't even feel like entertaining his statements. He obviously did not watch the video nor did he read the article.
    Last edited by Tarii_2sweet; 04-19-2018 at 01:53 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tarii_2sweet View Post
    Wow people would rather make up a story than accept the truth for what it really is. I really don't even feel like entertaining his statements. He obviously did not watch the video nor did he read the article.
    I can respect you for not entertaining his statements.

HCR Veterano
    Thanks

They went to jail for this.
    The white man in the video was the man they were meeting. They basically just ruined these men lives and career I hope they continue on with the lawsuit and sue Starbucks.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbc...mp/ncna867396I
    Last edited by Tarii_2sweet; 04-19-2018 at 02:10 PM.

Thanks

Here's another article on the incident.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/black-men...131742454.html

HCR Veterano
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by faylor View Post

What's wrong Faylor?what are you mad about? Still wondering how Obama a black man made it in office?

God know our heart. I don't. Believe in once saved always saved... So you can be comfortable living Indenial but God can only judge us.
    Last edited by Tarii_2sweet; 04-24-2018 at 07:36 AM.

Western Canada in an igloo (with central heating).
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,628 Times in 1,798 Posts

If someone comes into My imaginary Starbucks and demands a coffee without payment I'd go ahead and give him a coffee on the house...I'd then share the Gospel with them.
    Love this right here. I've done this a few times with certain people who've walked in and caused a stir. They usually expect a totally different reaction.
    The Bible said for Jesus we're ambassadors / So it's time to rip off this muzzle of fear and passiveness / Datin

16. The Following User Says Thank You to The Light Within For This Useful Post:

LUPE (04-25-2018)

Thread Information