Widgets Magazine
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    HCR Ole' Head The Light Within's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Western Canada in an igloo (with central heating).
    Posts
    7,640
    Thanks
    907
    Thanked 2,639 Times in 1,808 Posts

    Default Massive world wide protest being held on April 23rd!

    A grassroots movement of frustrated public school parents is turning their frustration into action. These parents want to end the sexualization of their children during class time. To achieve that purpose, they are holding a “Sex Ed Sit Out” protest on Monday, April 23rd, 2018.

    This protest was initiated by a few moms on social media who were troubled by the graphic nature of current sex education resources in schools. It has since grown into a global movement with protests being planned in the U.S., Canada, and Australia.

    Parents are demanding to know why their children are being taught how to have anal and oral sex, masturbate one another, and question their gender. Caryl Ayala, a former public school teacher and organizer of the Austin, Texas protest, said, “We are uniting with parents across the globe to demand that our rights as parents be respected regarding the teaching of sexuality and sexual orientation. Hands off our kids!”
    http://www.citizengo.org/en-us/node/160082

    It's happening on my birthday, and I'm definitely joining in!
    The Bible said for Jesus we're ambassadors / So it's time to rip off this muzzle of fear and passiveness / Datin

  2. #2
    HCR Ole' Head The Light Within's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Western Canada in an igloo (with central heating).
    Posts
    7,640
    Thanks
    907
    Thanked 2,639 Times in 1,808 Posts

    Default

    https://www.christianpost.com/news/p...it-out-222366/

    Rhonda Miller, who is the education chairman of the Indiana Liberty Coalition and one of the protest organizers, noted that it is important to follow the money trail.

    "Comprehensive sex ed is being rolled out across America, often sponsored by special interest LGBT groups like Human Rights Campaign, and disguised as anti-bullying programs," she said in the press statement.

    "If it's not okay for special interest groups like the NRA to be buying classroom time to push their agenda, then how is it okay for HRC monies to be buying schools off to teach gender-bending ideology and anal sex tutorials?"
    The Bible said for Jesus we're ambassadors / So it's time to rip off this muzzle of fear and passiveness / Datin

  3. #3
    HCR Veterano
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    3,314
    Thanks
    545
    Thanked 565 Times in 478 Posts

    Default

    I don't see the point. This world is getting worse as the day go by. I was learning about sex at the age of 10 by ease dropping on conversations from my brothers friends, and other places. I learned most of the things from television. I would rather for a teacher to talk to my kids then getting it from the streets. I knew girls at my school that were having sex with boys at thirteen Its impossible not to know sex. And my parents where STRICK but that didn't stop nothing. The only thing that keep me pure for the longest time is my faith and my fear and zeal for God other than that I know everything in the book.
    Last edited by Tarii_2sweet; 04-04-2018 at 02:11 PM.
    No man has great enough memory to be a successful Liar.

  4. #4
    HCR Ole' Head The Light Within's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Western Canada in an igloo (with central heating).
    Posts
    7,640
    Thanks
    907
    Thanked 2,639 Times in 1,808 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarii_2sweet View Post
    I don't see the point. This world is getting worse as the day go by. I was learning about sex at the age of 10 by ease dropping on conversations from my brothers friends, and other places. I learned most of the things from television. I would rather for a teacher to talk to my kids then getting it from the streets. I knew girls at my school that were having sex with boys at thirteen Its impossible not to know sex. And my parents where STRICK but that didn't stop nothing. The only thing that keep me pure for the longest time is my faith and my fear and zeal for God other than that I know everything in the book.
    What's the point? Just wait until you have children. Schools are posting pictures of gay men performing on each other, as well as specific instructions on gay sex, how to change your gender, etc, and you see this as okay? So because the world is getting worse let's just give up as because there's no hope, right? Well, you can take this path if you want. I'm going to do something about it. I have been doing something about it. And thankfully although it's still not the greatest, my son goes to a Christian school where they won't promote this filth. I'm glad there are still people who care enough to do something.
    The Bible said for Jesus we're ambassadors / So it's time to rip off this muzzle of fear and passiveness / Datin

  5. #5
    HCR Veterano
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    3,314
    Thanks
    545
    Thanked 565 Times in 478 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Light Within View Post
    What's the point? Just wait until you have children. Schools are posting pictures of gay men performing on each other, as well as specific instructions on gay sex, how to change your gender, etc, and you see this as okay? So because the world is getting worse let's just give up as because there's no hope, right? Well, you can take this path if you want. I'm going to do something about it. I have been doing something about it. And thankfully although it's still not the greatest, my son goes to a Christian school where they won't promote this filth. I'm glad there are still people who care enough to do something.
    I never said it was OK look don't be putting things in my mouth that I didn't say. The gay stuff is not OK, I don't know how it is in Canada but here we don't have sex education at least where I live we don't it has to be authorized by parents. Are they forcing students to take sex education?? I know they wouldn't do it without parents permission. I just think Christians are half way about everything that we do. why not protest against pornographic which is a billion dollar industry... I would love to see that gone forever.
    Last edited by Tarii_2sweet; 04-04-2018 at 05:30 PM.
    No man has great enough memory to be a successful Liar.

  6. #6
    HCR Ole' Head The Light Within's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Western Canada in an igloo (with central heating).
    Posts
    7,640
    Thanks
    907
    Thanked 2,639 Times in 1,808 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarii_2sweet View Post
    I never said it was OK look don't be putting things in my mouth that I didn't say. The gay stuff is not OK, I don't know how it is in Canada but here we don't have sex education at least where I live we don't it has to be authorized by parents. Are they forcing students to take sex education?? I know they wouldn't do it without parents permission. I just think Christians are half way about everything that we do. why not protest against pornographic which is a billion dollar industry... I would love to see that gone forever.
    Okay, makes more sense now. Anyhow, this is going to be a huge event. I'll do what I can to spread the word.

    And speaking of parents permission, well, us parents are losing more of that as time passes. The school is really pushing boundaries and taking more of parents right away as we speak.
    The Bible said for Jesus we're ambassadors / So it's time to rip off this muzzle of fear and passiveness / Datin

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •