Widgets Magazine
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,838 Times in 1,339 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tarii_2sweet View Post
    And I have a scripture!!!

Timothy 3:16
    “All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:”
    Proof text. Indisputable. Irrefutable. Conclusive.
    Who is Jesus? GOD! Who are you? Son of GOD! Daughter of GOD! Who is Jesus? GOD! Who are you? Son of God! Daughter of GOD!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LUPE For This Useful Post:

Tarii_2sweet (03-22-2018)

Western Canada in an igloo (with central heating).
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,628 Times in 1,798 Posts

Are you two working together to somehow get me to stop replying? Because the last few posts on here make absolutely no sense at all as they don't even correlate to the subject matter at hand. Posting a random scripture that doesn't even fit what we're talking about and then saying it's irrefutable and conclusive. Well, of course that scripture on its own is irrefutable, but it was just posted out of nowhere just to be posted. I'm pretty sure I know what you two are up to now.

Anyhow, keep it up. I've got more Austin Bentley quotes to read. And there are many...
    The Bible said for Jesus we're ambassadors / So it's time to rip off this muzzle of fear and passiveness / Datin

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Light Within View Post
    Are you two working together to somehow get me to stop replying? Because the last few posts on here make absolutely no sense at all as they don't even correlate to the subject matter at hand. Posting a random scripture that doesn't even fit what we're talking about and then saying it's irrefutable and conclusive. Well, of course that scripture on its own is irrefutable, but it was just posted out of nowhere just to be posted. I'm pretty sure I know what you two are up to now.

Anyhow, keep it up. I've got more Austin Bentley quotes to read. And there are many...
    My response to her last post makes sense. I'm concurring that the scripture is exactly what it purports to be.

True enough the scripture she posted doesn't directly relate to what you posted previously. But my response to your post does relate specifically to the crux of your point. Namely that you misunderstood the thrust of her point. Go back and carefully peruse my post.

Please let me disabuse you of your notion that I'm working with her to stifle you from replying. Perish the thought.
    Last edited by LUPE; 03-23-2018 at 06:37 AM.
    Who is Jesus? GOD! Who are you? Son of GOD! Daughter of GOD! Who is Jesus? GOD! Who are you? Son of God! Daughter of GOD!

HCR Veterano
    Thanks

No man has great enough memory to be a successful Liar.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tarii_2sweet For This Useful Post:

LUPE (03-23-2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tarii_2sweet View Post
    Don't be confused. Light thinks we're working together to try to stop him from replying to our comments. It's funny. lol

He's trying to connect the dots but as usual he's under a misapprehension. In other words...He don't get it.

HCR Veterano
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LUPE View Post
    I know what you mean...You're saying the scripts are inerrant (correct) and thus have no mistakes. You weren't talking about how people misinterpret scripts.
    My scripture is also not Random. I am backing up what LUPE is saying right. LUPE is just a very cool person who understands where I am coming from.
    Last edited by Tarii_2sweet; 03-23-2018 at 02:06 PM.

Western Canada in an igloo (with central heating).
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,628 Times in 1,798 Posts

Sure thing. Moving on now...

Last edited by The Light Within; 03-23-2018 at 04:49 PM.
    The Bible said for Jesus we're ambassadors / So it's time to rip off this muzzle of fear and passiveness / Datin

HCR Veterano
    Thanks

Bump

Thread Information