What you doing up this early lol

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tarii_2sweet For This Useful Post:

LUPE (03-17-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,840 Times in 1,341 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tarii_2sweet View Post
    What you doing up this early lol
    I'm a night owl. I thought you knew. lol
    Who is Jesus? GOD! Who are you? Son of GOD! Daughter of GOD! Who is Jesus? GOD! Who are you? Son of God! Daughter of GOD!

HCR Veterano
    Thanks

Lol,nah, I wasn't expecting you to post this soon it's hilarious.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Tarii_2sweet For This Useful Post:

LUPE (03-17-2018)

Thanks

Lol,nah, I wasn't expecting you to post this soon it's hilarious.
    Goodnight. I'll be back later on today in the evening. Bye.
    Who is Jesus? GOD! Who are you? Son of GOD! Daughter of GOD! Who is Jesus? GOD! Who are you? Son of God! Daughter of GOD!

HCR Veterano
    Thanks

Sleep Tight

Western Canada in an igloo (with central heating).
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,631 Times in 1,801 Posts

The Bible said for Jesus we're ambassadors / So it's time to rip off this muzzle of fear and passiveness / Datin

Thanks

The Bible said for Jesus we're ambassadors / So it's time to rip off this muzzle of fear and passiveness / Datin

10. The Following User Says Thank You to The Light Within For This Useful Post:

Tarii_2sweet (03-17-2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Light Within View Post
    Ala Carte Christianity on full display. A made-to-order personalized faith. Believers pick and choose what they like and leave what they don't like on the big plate that is Christianity.

Thanks

Ala Carte Christianity serving up the faith community the "daily special." This plate comes with greens. lol

HCR Veterano
    Thanks

Did you say
    Greens??
    No man has great enough memory to be a successful Liar.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Tarii_2sweet For This Useful Post:

LUPE (03-17-2018)

Thanks

Did you say
    Greens??
    It is a play on words. I mean greenbacks lol

16. The Following User Says Thank You to LUPE For This Useful Post:

Tarii_2sweet (03-17-2018)

HCR Veterano
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LUPE View Post
    It is a play on words. I mean greenbacks lol
    What you think about those video Light posted
    ?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Tarii_2sweet For This Useful Post:

LUPE (03-17-2018)

HCR Veterano
    Thanks

Its ALL about faith they are surpose to believe that God will bless them with money back if they give it back and we believers are suppose discern if its God telling us or just a greedy man but we can't go around accusing every pastors that is rich of being a false prophet althought they are out there yes indeed but not all.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Tarii_2sweet For This Useful Post:

LUPE (03-17-2018)

Thanks

What you think about those video Light posted
    ?
    I think the video show believers acting on what they believe. The Bible teaches the Just shall live by faith. They interpret scripts that say that there is seed time and harvest to mean that sowing money into ministries will bring them a return of money and financial blessing. Brother Light sees all this as flim flam and a hustle...kinda like the "Red light District" of Christianity...The preachers being pimps.

Thanks

Benny Hinn confesses that he went too far with prosperity message.

HCR Veterano
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LUPE View Post
    Benny Hinn confesses that he went too far with prosperity message.

I can understand why they don't like Creflo Dollar but TD Jake's and JoyceMeyers aren't prosperity teacher. Propersity doesn't have to be about money.

Thanks

There has been a subtle shift within Christianity toward a version of the gospel that the apostles would not recognize. People are becoming biblically illiterate and are thus easily swayed by preachers who appear to know Scripture but who are perverting it to make it sound more appealing. These preachers are attracting huge crowds, just as Jesus did when He fed the thousands, healed the sick, and performed miracles. But when Jesus began to teach the hard truths of the gospel, “many of his disciples turned away and no longer followed him” (John 6:66). Waning popularity did not cause Jesus to water down His message. He continued to teach truth whether people liked it or not. Likewise, the apostle Paul exonerated himself before the Ephesians with these words: “Therefore I testify to you this day that I am innocent of the blood of all, or I did not shrink from declaring to you the whole counsel of God” (Acts 20:26–27). If today’s prosperity teachers would follow the patterns of Jesus and Paul, they could be confident that their works will not be burned up on judgment day.

Thanks

Here's a beautiful hymn we sang in church today.

HCR Veterano
    Thanks

There has been a subtle shift within Christianity toward a version of the gospel that the apostles would not recognize. People are becoming biblically illiterate and are thus easily swayed by preachers who appear to know Scripture but who are perverting it to make it sound more appealing. These preachers are attracting huge crowds, just as Jesus did when He fed the thousands, healed the sick, and performed miracles. But when Jesus began to teach the hard truths of the gospel, “many of his disciples turned away and no longer followed him” (John 6:66). Waning popularity did not cause Jesus to water down His message. He continued to teach truth whether people liked it or not. Likewise, the apostle Paul exonerated himself before the Ephesians with these words: “Therefore I testify to you this day that I am innocent of the blood of all, or I did not shrink from declaring to you the whole counsel of God” (Acts 20:26–27). If today’s prosperity teachers would follow the patterns of Jesus and Paul, they could be confident that their works will not be burned up on judgment day.
    whats the difference between President Donald Trump and these pastors that you call false prophets?
    Last edited by Tarii_2sweet; 03-18-2018 at 06:04 PM.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Tarii_2sweet For This Useful Post:

LUPE (03-18-2018)

Thanks

Is it really Bible illiteracy? I think not. I contend that Christians if they're honest with themselves will admit that their faith is a made-to-order faith. They pick and choose what like and leave what they don't like...What I call "Ala Carte Christianity." I don't think it has any relation to what Jesus encountered. The people he preached to for the most part were in fact literally Biblically illiterate. Even the learned scholars stumbled at his message. No, what we're seeing is something different. What you call the whole counsel of God is a matter of much debate depending on which school of theological thought you talk to. I think believers are acting on what they believe and will embrace it to their benefit or misfortune. History and experience has borne out this fact throughout Church history.

Thread Information