Widgets Magazine
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    HCR Veterano
    Thanks

Default Quest 4 Minorities

I have a Question

I feel like sometimes I am being force by network to accept the LBGT community because i'm black. Why is it that every time I watch a movie or show on networks like Reform television, MTV, CW, shows like Jane the Virgin, where the sister is a Lesbian, Pretty Little Liars were there's only one Latin and Black woman on the entire show is in a relationship its disgusting and I hate it. What is this world coming to where every time I find a show that I like that starring an African America on a network its gay activities on the show but we don't see that on BET we don't see this on Telemuna so why is it casting in Liberal networks?
    Last edited by Tarii_2sweet; 03-05-2018 at 03:43 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,840 Times in 1,341 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tarii_2sweet View Post

I have a Question

I feel like sometimes I am being force by network to accept the LBGT community because i'm black. Why is it that every time I watch a movie or show on networks like Reform television, MTV, CW, shows like Jane the Virgin, where the sister is a Lesbian, Pretty Little Liars were there's only one Latin and Black woman on the entire show is in a relationship its disgusting and I hate it. What is this world coming to where every time I find a show that I like that starring an African America on a network its gay activities on the show but we don't see that on BET we don't see this on Telemuna so why is it casting in Liberal networks?
    They're not forcing you to accept the LGBT community because you're black. They're hoping that you'll accept as normal perverted lifestyles through conditioning. They're hoping that through subtle and not-no-subtle societal pressure you'll get with the program. What they don't realize is that a Christian like yourself cannot be manipulated and brainwashed that easily. But they're confident that the youth demographic will normalize this kind of programming and make it profitable and the norm. There's no stopping them I'm sorry to say.
    Last edited by LUPE; 03-06-2018 at 01:36 AM.
    Who is Jesus? GOD! Who are you? Son of GOD! Daughter of GOD! Who is Jesus? GOD! Who are you? Son of God! Daughter of GOD!

HCR Veterano
    Thanks

What about the Gay is the new black thing

Western Canada in an igloo (with central heating).
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,639 Times in 1,808 Posts

The Bible said for Jesus we're ambassadors / So it's time to rip off this muzzle of fear and passiveness / Datin

5. The Following User Says Thank You to The Light Within For This Useful Post:

Tarii_2sweet (03-06-2018)

HCR Veterano
    Thanks

Exactly what Im trying to say..

Thanks

I didn't realize that you were talking about liberals conflating the struggle for equal rights and justice of black people with the gay movements' struggle to normalize and legalize their perversion in all its forms. It's a nice try on their part to conflate the struggle of black people in America with their own political agenda but it's a specious claim. Bizzle broke down and refuted that fallacy very nice.
    Who is Jesus? GOD! Who are you? Son of GOD! Daughter of GOD! Who is Jesus? GOD! Who are you? Son of God! Daughter of GOD!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to LUPE For This Useful Post:

Tarii_2sweet (03-06-2018)

HCR Veterano
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LUPE View Post
    I didn't realize that you were talking about liberals conflating the struggle for equal rights and justice of black people with the gay movements' struggle to normalize and legalize their perversion in all its forms. It's a nice try on their part to conflate the struggle of black people in America with their own political agenda but it's a specious claim. Bizzle broke down and refuted that fallacy very nice.
    Exactly I just hate it when I hear Gay is the new Black. it makes me feel like I have to accept it.

HCR Veterano
    Thanks

Lupe is your step son in his early twenties?
    No man has great enough memory to be a successful Liar.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Tarii_2sweet For This Useful Post:

LUPE (03-22-2018)

Thanks

Lupe is your step son in his early twenties?
    He's doesn't want me to say his age. He likes his privacy.

HCR Veterano
    Thanks

He's doesn't want me to say his age. He likes his privacy.
    I was trying to figure out if the young guy that you post on here all the time was your step son little boy for Jesus.

Thanks

I was trying to figure out if the young guy that you post on here all the time was your step son little boy for Jesus.
    He's not my step son. lol

Austin Bentley is just my brother in Christ. I think he's in his twenties.

Western Canada in an igloo (with central heating).
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,639 Times in 1,808 Posts

There is a demon inside of me. It calls itself Human. I don't know what provokes it to come out, but I know that it enjoys when I'm hurting. And it likes to judge and label and categorize and identify and belittle and condescend. Haha whoa, this sounds just like me. Father, I sure hope you know what you're doing with me, because you know that I don't! - AB

Austin is evil and deceitful. He doesn't love anyone, he hates people. Constant is just as bad. Demonic and diabolical, you can't trust the man. Hahaha funny guy you are. Now shut up. -AB

temptation, you continue to haunt me. i find myself once again trying to escape these shadows that i once called evil. maybe one day you and i will see eye to eye and i will be in the light shining for all of eternity. until then, please, please embrace me with wounded arms and broken fingertips, 'for i am unable to desecrate the darkness in which you have casted over me... -AB

https://www.facebook.com/constant87

My guess would be 1987. So around thirty or thirty-one. As far as privacy goes, he's all over the internet where there's absolutely no privacy.
    Last edited by The Light Within; 03-22-2018 at 01:57 PM.
    The Bible said for Jesus we're ambassadors / So it's time to rip off this muzzle of fear and passiveness / Datin

HCR Veterano
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Light Within View Post
    There is a demon inside of me. It calls itself Human. I don't know what provokes it to come out, but I know that it enjoys when I'm hurting. And it likes to judge and label and categorize and identify and belittle and condescend. Haha whoa, this sounds just like me. Father, I sure hope you know what you're doing with me, because you know that I don't! - AB

Austin is evil and deceitful. He doesn't love anyone, he hates people. Constant is just as bad. Demonic and diabolical, you can't trust the man. Hahaha funny guy you are. Now shut up. -AB

temptation, you continue to haunt me. i find myself once again trying to escape these shadows that i once called evil. maybe one day you and i will see eye to eye and i will be in the light shining for all of eternity. until then, please, please embrace me with wounded arms and broken fingertips, 'for i am unable to desecrate the darkness in which you have casted over me... -AB

My guess would be 1987. So around thirty or thirty-one. As far as privacy goes, he's all over the internet where there's absolutely no privacy.
    no way! why he call himself little boy for jesus??? Whats with those quotes? strange.
    Last edited by Tarii_2sweet; 03-22-2018 at 04:35 PM.

Thanks

no way! why he call himself little boy for jesus??? Whats with those quotes? strange.
    Little boy for Jesus is his moniker on YouTube...He also goes by Big boy for Jesus

Those quotes have to be taken in context. Austin Bentley can enlighten you guys on what he means with those quotes. constantgodrap@gmail.com
    Last edited by LUPE; 03-22-2018 at 09:59 PM.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to LUPE For This Useful Post:

Tarii_2sweet (03-22-2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Light Within View Post

Light if you're curious as to what Austin means in those quotes please feel free to contact him at: constantgodrap@gmail.com

Where did you come across those quotes?
    Last edited by LUPE; 03-23-2018 at 01:04 AM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to LUPE For This Useful Post:

Tarii_2sweet (03-22-2018)

HCR Veterano
    Thanks

He doesn't want to join us do he hav e account?
    Last edited by Tarii_2sweet; 03-22-2018 at 10:14 PM.

Thanks

He doesn't want to join us do he hav e account?
    I remember inviting him to join and he opened an account but was not able to post for whatever reason.

Go ahead and email him and invite him to reopen an account. constantgodrap@gmail.com

He joined 9-20-2016. I just checked the member list.
    Last edited by LUPE; 03-22-2018 at 10:48 PM.

HCR Veterano
    Thanks

I remember inviting him to join and he opened an account but was not able to post for whatever reason.

Go ahead and email him and invite him to reopen an account. constantgodrap@gmail.com
    Lol I'm being shy..

Thanks

Lol I'm being shy..
    You're not shy. lol

I checked the member list. He opened an account on 9/20/16. I remember he told me that he wasn't able to post so he left the forum in frustration. Maybe we can coax him to come back.

HCR Veterano
    Thanks

Lupe check DM

Thread Information