Widgets Magazine
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    HCR Veterano
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LUPE View Post
    I was on his Facebook. I didn't see where he said that. Can you give me his exact words? Thanks.
    His facebook is on private
    He said:

If HELL exists, the gospel is not good news. I will debate you publicly. Bring your religion. And I will bring a sword (Matthew 10:34) Austin
    sometimes he says things that I don't understand so maybe he don't mean it as it sounds.
    Last edited by Tarii_2sweet; 03-31-2018 at 06:53 PM.
    No man has great enough memory to be a successful Liar.

Western Canada in an igloo (with central heating).
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,623 Times in 1,793 Posts

The gospel is the good news that God loves the world enough to give His only Son to die for our sin. The gospel is good news because our salvation and eternal life and home in heaven are guaranteed through Christ. Condemnation before God is the result of a lack of faith in the Son of God, God’s only provision for salvation. The gospel is good news when we understand that we do not (and cannot) earn our salvation; the work of redemption and justification is complete, having been finished on the cross. Jesus is the propitiation for our sins. The gospel is the good news that we, who were once enemies of God, have been reconciled by the blood of Christ and adopted into the family of God.

However, to reject the gospel is to embrace the bad news.“For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son” (John 3:17–18). God has given a doomed world good news.

So, there really is no need for a huge debate, or have a huge controversy start over his assertion.
    Last edited by The Light Within; 03-31-2018 at 08:04 PM.
    The Bible said for Jesus we're ambassadors / So it's time to rip off this muzzle of fear and passiveness / Datin

3. The Following User Says Thank You to The Light Within For This Useful Post:

Tarii_2sweet (03-31-2018)

HCR Veterano
    Thanks

This is why hell doesn't exist. Are you ready? I'm gonna break the hell spirit in less than 50 words.

And your entire childhood of guilt and obligation will have become meaningless.
    Are you saying people go to hell because they did not help other people?
    https://ibb.co/nAsNkS

Image may contain: text

Thanks
    Thanked 1,830 Times in 1,332 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tarii_2sweet View Post
    His facebook is on private
    He said:

sometimes he says things that I don't understand so maybe he don't mean it as it sounds.
    Austin can be inscrutable at times. You have to take his statements in context to understand their full meaning and import. I don't have the full context of that exchange he has with another person.
    "Christians practice righteousness because it's their Divine Nature to do so."

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LUPE For This Useful Post:

Tarii_2sweet (03-31-2018)

Thanks

This is why hell doesn't exist. Are you ready? I'm gonna break the hell spirit in less than 50 words.

And your entire childhood of guilt and obligation will have become meaningless.
    Are you saying people go to hell because they did not help other people?
    https://ibb.co/nAsNkS

Image may contain: text
    I have to know the context of his statement "This is why hell doesn't exist"... I also have to understand what he's saying when he uses the expression "hell spirit" in order to fully understand what he is communicating. It's a bit inscrutable without knowing the context of his statements.

HCR Veterano
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LUPE View Post
    I have to know the context of his statement "This is why hell doesn't exist"... I also have to understand what he's saying when he uses the expression "hell spirit" in order to fully understand what he is communicating. It's a bit inscrutable without knowing the context of his statements.
    Do you know him personally?

Thanks

Do you know him personally?
    I haven't met Austin in person. I know him online. He's a very astute guy. I will qualify my statement by saying that I don't agree with him on all things touching on Biblical doctrine. Having that said, I'm in full agreement with him on the Christian's ability to walk in the Spirit continually as a new creation in Christ.

HCR Veterano
    Thanks

Ok that exactly what I was trying to see if you too believe this.
    Last edited by Tarii_2sweet; 04-01-2018 at 04:24 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Tarii_2sweet For This Useful Post:

LUPE (04-02-2018)

Thread Information