Widgets Magazine
    HCR Veterano
    Thanks

Default Black Activists Dying one by one

Why is so many black activists dying? I know why this is a message all who are trying to empower black community.

A Charleston Black Lives Matter leader who made headlines for attempting to steal a Confederate flag died Tuesday after being shot in New Orleans, his family said.

Muhiyyidin Moye, 32, of Charleston, was shot in the leg while riding his bike around 1 a.m. in the Louisiana city, his niece told WCSC-TV. She said Moye tried to keep riding his bike after being shot but eventually died at a nearby hospital.

Other circumstances surrounding the shooting, including a possible motive, were unclear.

In February 2017, Moye was arrested after trying to snatch a Confederate flag from a protester in downtown Charleston after jumping over yellow police tape — an incident that was recorded during a live broadcast.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...arner-daughter

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/06...iece-says.html

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/minneso...-found-guilty/

http://www.wbur.org/hereandnow/2017/...k-lives-matter
    Last edited by Tarii_2sweet; 02-07-2018 at 06:24 AM.

Western Canada in an igloo (with central heating).
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,623 Times in 1,793 Posts

What's the difference between what ServantOfYah just posted, what Zema has posted in times past, and what you have posted on occasion? One is a black activist and one is a white activist. You are black and he is white. Who's side should we be taking, especially as Christians?
    The Bible said for Jesus we're ambassadors / So it's time to rip off this muzzle of fear and passiveness / Datin

HCR Veterano
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Light Within View Post
    What's the difference between what ServantOfYah just posted, what Zema has posted in times past, and what you have posted on occasion? One is a black activist and one is a white activist. You are black and he is white. Who's side should we be taking, especially as Christians?
    OK I don't know what the different is between me and Zema but maybe I'm more extroverted. My post are geered towards brutality and justice for people although you do not see color as an issue in you pretty little head it very well is a issue in society. I don't see whites getting killed and gunned down. I don't see white nationalist getting killed and gunned down in the news like these black activist are. If you do some research you do not see black activist killing anyone but protesting and getting killed for it.

They are getting killed for wanting the killing to stop and getting away with it.

Servantofyah post is completely meaningless and pointless purposeless and is nothing but pure hate for people of color without any reason point blank at all.
    Last edited by Tarii_2sweet; 02-07-2018 at 01:59 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tarii_2sweet View Post
    OK I don't know what the different is between me and Zema but maybe I'm more extroverted. My post are geered towards brutality and justice for people although you do not see color as an issue in you pretty little head it very well is a issue in society. I don't see whites getting killed and gunned down. I don't see white nationalist getting killed and gunned down in the news like these black activist are. If you do some research you do not see black activist killing anyone but protesting and getting killed for it.

They are getting killed for wanting the killing to stop and getting away with it.

Servantofyah post is completely meaningless and pointless purposeless and is nothing but pure hate for people of color without any reason point blank at all.
    I see. So, if there's a reason to hate, or a perceived reason to hate a person of a different skin tone it's alright.
    The Bible said for Jesus we're ambassadors / So it's time to rip off this muzzle of fear and passiveness / Datin

HCR Veterano
    Thanks

This post has nothing to do with hate. Its about Black Activist getting murdered. Mysteriously murdered one by one don't you think thats odd??
    Last edited by Tarii_2sweet; 02-08-2018 at 04:17 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tarii_2sweet View Post
    This post has nothing to do with hate. Its about Black Activist getting murdered. Mysteriously murdered one by one don't you think thats odd??
    Not particularly. These days almost anything goes, so I'm not really shocked.

Thread Information