Widgets Magazine
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    HCR Veterano
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Light Within View Post
    My wife and I have the same face book account. We have never broken each others trust, nor did we join together because of trust issues, however we are one and as such we approach most of social media as one. Married men and women should carefully avoid putting themselves in compromising situations when it comes to the opposite sex. If they are seen together in public, it might give the wrong impression. If they are alone on the phone or in person, they will subject themselves to the temptation of an emotional or physical affair. The Bible tells us that everything we do should be for the glory of God, so the wise thing would be to stick to visiting as couples, as opposed to risking the complications associated with close friendships with the opposite sex.
    Why did you call your wife a whore on the other thread.

HCR Veterano
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LUPE View Post
    The downfall of marriage differs for different couples. But when a couple doesn't trust one another that's when things go south.

The best thing about marriage for me is that I get to share my life with my best friend.

We don't have date nights.

I met my wife in Church.

I been married over 10 years.

My advice to someone who is getting married is that patience and understanding is key in making a good marriage. A sense of humor also goes a long way. Romance is important as well. Respect for one another is very important.

My wife's kindness is what attracted me to my wife...My wife is very beautiful and exotic. She's a beautiful Puerto Rican outta the BX, NYC.

I speak the same languages as my wife. She speaks English and Spanish. Her Spanish is what PR's speak.Mine is what Mexicans speak. lol

I don't have kids together. I have a stepson by her.

My wife and I seldom watch the same programs together. I'm kind of a nerd. She loves chick flick and love stories...Also action movies.

I didn't use a pick up line...We were both in Church so our convo was about church stuff. lol
    Lol no date night Lupe?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Tarii_2sweet For This Useful Post:

LUPE (02-10-2018)

Western Canada in an igloo (with central heating).
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,625 Times in 1,795 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tarii_2sweet View Post
    Why did you call your wife a whore on the other thread.
    You know I would never call my wife this, but others practically have. Specifically, I'm referring to you. Why do you do this? Why do you act so nice one moment and so nasty the next? You can be so disrespectful, you know. The fact that I'm the one that has to bear the brunt of the put downs from members here and still reply in a manner Christ would, isn't easy. The fact that I'm still speaking to you after all the craziness you've caused should speak volumes. I really don't want to go through this with you again. I don't share my life with people here to be put down, but to encourage others in their walk if by any chance it will help. Please stop stirring the pot out of nowhere.
    The Bible said for Jesus we're ambassadors / So it's time to rip off this muzzle of fear and passiveness / Datin

HCR Veterano
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Light Within View Post
    You know I would never call my wife this, but others practically have. Specifically, I'm referring to you. Why do you do this? Why do you act so nice one moment and so nasty the next? You can be so disrespectful, you know. The fact that I'm the one that has to bear the brunt of the put downs from members here and still reply in a manner Christ would, isn't easy. The fact that I'm still speaking to you after all the craziness you've caused should speak volumes. I really don't want to go through this with you again. I don't share my life with people here to be put down, but to encourage others in their walk if by any chance it will help. Please stop stirring the pot out of nowhere.
    I assumed that maybe you called her that because I know I didn't. Sorry you know I didn't call her that you were just desperate to be the victim at the moment.
    Last edited by Tarii_2sweet; 02-10-2018 at 04:34 PM.

Thread Information