Widgets Magazine
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 47
  1. #21
    HCR Veterano
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    3,054
    Thanks
    509
    Thanked 478 Times in 392 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by faylor View Post
    Oh so just because she knew Harvey and was friends with him she is in on it too? That's not fair.. DID Oprah have sex with her? did she sleep with HARVEY and the women also??
    I am quite sure if she did have sex with this woman this would be ALL OVER THE NEWS.

    Now I have seen Oprah with my own eyes talk about other religions she is open to many religions but and I do not support that at all nor am I taking her side but this right here is just he said, she said, rumors and gossips. smh.
    Last edited by Tarii_2sweet; 01-13-2018 at 01:03 PM.

  2. #22
    HCR Ole' Head The Light Within's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Western Canada in an igloo (with central heating).
    Posts
    7,535
    Thanks
    901
    Thanked 2,600 Times in 1,770 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarii_2sweet View Post
    American has a problem with Successful black women but yet they do not have a problem with Donald Trump latest allegations and trying to make American White, Great Again! LOL you come to a forum that is with different cultures and races, and backgrounds and you do not want to hear me talk about racism? I brought color into this because It was regarding to color.

    Sorry for interrupting your perfect world where you would never have to think about the color of your skin
    Oops my fault for bringing it up.
    I never said anything about successful or non successful black people. The biblical definition of success is much different anyhow (and that's where my mind is at), so the world's definition is the furthest from my mind. My main concern is her false teachings, that's all! If Trump spreads false teachings then I'll bring that up as well if the topic arises.

    You're right, someones skin color is not on my mind all day long. It's very clear you and I do not think alike at all. To me we are all the same race, all created by the same God, all created for the same purpose—to glorify Him. What's on my mind all day is their eternal state with God.
    Last edited by The Light Within; 01-13-2018 at 01:20 PM.
    The Bible said for Jesus we're ambassadors / So it's time to rip off this muzzle of fear and passiveness / Datin

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to The Light Within For This Useful Post:

    Tarii_2sweet (01-13-2018)

  4. #23
    HCR Ole' Head The Light Within's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Western Canada in an igloo (with central heating).
    Posts
    7,535
    Thanks
    901
    Thanked 2,600 Times in 1,770 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarii_2sweet View Post
    Hey, I have been very patient with you. what you are not going to do light is come on my thread and tell me that I am the problem, Crying out to God is praying, I thought you knew you that??? and that's another problem you twisting my words, I said, I do not pray for him, I cry out meaning I cry out to God in prayer for him and this country!
    When you said you don't pray for him, I took it as you don't pray for him. Simple misunderstanding of words I guess? So, if you do pray for him that's wonderful. Good news to hear!
    Last edited by The Light Within; 01-13-2018 at 01:22 PM.
    The Bible said for Jesus we're ambassadors / So it's time to rip off this muzzle of fear and passiveness / Datin

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Light Within For This Useful Post:

    JoshGordon (01-15-2018), Tarii_2sweet (01-13-2018)

  6. #24
    HCR Veterano
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    3,054
    Thanks
    509
    Thanked 478 Times in 392 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Light Within View Post
    When you said you don't pray for him, I took it as you don't pray for him. Simple misunderstanding of words I guess? So, if you do pray for him that's wonderful. Good news to hear!
    I do not disagree with you at all about Oprah there's thing I do not like about her at all. Like the show she has on Netflix called Greenleaf. It completely disrespect to God, black people, church, Christianity. Its horrible. I am not for her at all being president because I believe we will be held accountable for who we vote for and who we choose to as our leader but still I like her. shrug.

  7. #25
    HCR Ole' Head The Light Within's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Western Canada in an igloo (with central heating).
    Posts
    7,535
    Thanks
    901
    Thanked 2,600 Times in 1,770 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarii_2sweet View Post
    I do not disagree with you at all about Oprah there's thing I do not like about her at all. Like the show she has on Netflix called Greenleaf. It completely disrespect to God, black people, church, Christianity. Its horrible. I am not for her at all being president because I believe we will be held accountable for who we vote for and who we choose to as our leader but still I like her. shrug.
    I got rid of netflix a long time ago, so I can't comment on it, but I'm sure it is as you say. So, if you are not for her being president, what is bothering you about my words concerning her false teachings? I'm really trying to understand you here. You still like her? This is confusing. Like her in what way? If you know she is promoting sin, pushing false teachings, leading others away from Christ, etc...., what is it about her that you like? Something just doesn't add up. One moment you say she is an amazing woman that only racists hate, and the next moment you admit it's horrible what she's doing? Sure, we as Christians are called to love and forgive others, but this doesn't mean we can't stand up against those who oppose Christ. I'm really trying to understand you here in a non threatening way. I'm sincerely wanting to know.
    Last edited by The Light Within; 01-13-2018 at 01:42 PM.
    The Bible said for Jesus we're ambassadors / So it's time to rip off this muzzle of fear and passiveness / Datin

  8. #26
    HCR Veterano
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    3,054
    Thanks
    509
    Thanked 478 Times in 392 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Light Within View Post
    I got rid of netflix a long time ago, so I can't comment on it, but I'm sure it is as you say. So, if you are not for her being president, what is bothering you about my words concerning her false teachings? I'm really trying to understand you here. You still like her? This is confusing. Like her in what way? If you know she is promoting sin, pushing false teachings, leading others away from Christ, etc...., what is it about her that you like? Something just doesn't add up. Sure, we as Christians are called to love and forgive others, but this doesn't mean we can't stand up against those who oppose Christ. I'm really trying to understand you here in a non threatening way. I'm sincerely wanting to know.

    The things I like about Oprah is that she has done so wonderful things for many people. She built a school for south African girls she has contribute a lot with her billions unlike some people and what I do not like about her is promoting false teachings of course. My biggest problem is that I said she is interested in running for president and yet you are so fast to come here to tear her down but yet Donald Trump is not even saved at all and so many Christians have voted for him his main support is Christians.

    then we have what is in office slandering third world countries who only want what is best for themselves American is a countries of dreams an hopes. My question is if you are so steer towards Oprah being the way she is why can't you be the same way with Trump and his sex allegations, Russia allegations, Racism allegations that pops up on the news if you so uproar about sin then why can't you be the same way with everything?

    My problem is that. That's why I got frustraded.

  9. #27
    HCR Veterano faylor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    harlem
    Posts
    1,184
    Thanks
    448
    Thanked 351 Times in 243 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarii_2sweet View Post
    A lawyer for President Donald Trump arranged a $130,000 payment to a former adult-film star a month before the 2016 election as part of an agreement that precluded her from publicly discussing an alleged sexual encounter with Mr. Trump, according to people familiar with the matter.

    [video]https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-lawyer-arranged-130-000-payment-for-adult-film-stars-silence-15157

    In a statement provided by Cohen from Daniels, she also calls the article "absolutely false."

    "My involvement with Donald Trump was limited to a few public appearances and nothing more," she wrote in a statement, dated January 10. "When I met Donald Trump, he was gracious, professional and a complete gentleman to me and EVERYONE in my presence. Rumors that I have received hush money from Donald Trump are completely false. If indeed I did have a relationship with Donald Trump, trust me, you wouldn't be reading about in the news, you would be reading about it in my book. But the fact of the matter is, these stories are not true."
    Fake news

  10. #28
    HCR Veterano faylor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    harlem
    Posts
    1,184
    Thanks
    448
    Thanked 351 Times in 243 Posts

    Default


  11. #29
    HCR Veterano
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    3,054
    Thanks
    509
    Thanked 478 Times in 392 Posts

    Default

    yeah it got to be about race...

  12. #30
    HCR Ole' Head The Light Within's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Western Canada in an igloo (with central heating).
    Posts
    7,535
    Thanks
    901
    Thanked 2,600 Times in 1,770 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarii_2sweet View Post
    The things I like about Oprah is that she has done so wonderful things for many people. She built a school for south African girls she has contribute a lot with her billions unlike some people and what I do not like about her is promoting false teachings of course. My biggest problem is that I said she is interested in running for president and yet you are so fast to come here to tear her down but yet Donald Trump is not even saved at all and so many Christians have voted for him his main support is Christians.

    then we have what is in office slandering third world countries who only want what is best for themselves American is a countries of dreams an hopes. My question is if you are so steer towards Oprah being the way she is why can't you be the same way with Trump and his sex allegations, Russia allegations, Racism allegations that pops up on the news if you so uproar about sin then why can't you be the same way with everything?

    My problem is that. That's why I got frustraded.
    Alright, alright, now we're getting somewhere. While giving is absolutely wonderful, just remember that God detests the sacrifice of the wicked, but the prayer of the upright pleases him. Look at Beyonce, Eminem, etc...while they may help others publicly, they also tear down others with their disgusting music. You see, it doesn't matter how much they give away because in all reality others are being hurt.

    So, I'm not trying to tear her down, but come against her false teachings. If you haven't noticed already, false teachings are something I really discuss on here a lot because I don't like seeing my brothers and sisters fall into traps and snares of the devil. We are not to be tossed to and fro with every wind of doctrine. I've spent years studying and knowing the real to be able to speak on such issues. I've also seen many dear ones be led astray.

    Now, regarding Donald Trump. To be honest I don't know all that much about him and I don't spend my time watching everything going on in regards to him. I'm a Canadian and while I already know quite a lot more than the average Canadian in regards to American politics, I don't know everything. And to be quite honest, I don't really want to know all that much. My mindset is in a different place now. As the years go by let the dead bury the dead is really starting to ring true. I'm not going to defend any of his actions that may be wrong though, and with that you have my word. If he is going to push false teaching and the issue arises, I'll speak on it, like I do with any false teaching coming from anyone.

    Thanks for being more clear in your post. We are coming to a better understanding of one another.


    Last edited by The Light Within; 01-13-2018 at 03:31 PM.
    The Bible said for Jesus we're ambassadors / So it's time to rip off this muzzle of fear and passiveness / Datin

  13. #31
    HCR Veterano
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    3,054
    Thanks
    509
    Thanked 478 Times in 392 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by faylor View Post
    Fake news
    Come on we ALL know Donald Trump Loves sex... and that Pageant he use to have. what makes you think that's going to change when he gets in office.

  14. #32
    HCR Veterano
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    3,054
    Thanks
    509
    Thanked 478 Times in 392 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by faylor View Post
    That was over 30 years ago. I wonder if he still feels the same way. nah

  15. #33
    HCR Ole' Head LUPE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    8,596
    Thanks
    2,982
    Thanked 1,806 Times in 1,309 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarii_2sweet View Post
    Yep That white privilege
    It's more like the Democrat Party is too dumb not to nominate Bernie. They should've done it in 2016. They won't nominate him in 2020. That's why they'll lose. No Democrat short Of Bernie Sanders can beat Trump.
    Christian Swag: "Seated With Almighty God"

  16. #34
    HCR Veterano
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    3,054
    Thanks
    509
    Thanked 478 Times in 392 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LUPE View Post
    It's more like the Democrat Party is too dumb not to nominate Bernie. They should've done it in 2016. They won't nominate him in 2020. That's why they'll lose. No Democrat short Of Bernie Sanders can beat Trump.
    I guess

  17. #35
    HCR Veterano faylor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    harlem
    Posts
    1,184
    Thanks
    448
    Thanked 351 Times in 243 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarii_2sweet View Post
    That was over 30 years ago. I wonder if he still feels the same way. nah
    But why is your girl being friendly with a white supremacist racist like him? Or was he not one back then?

  18. #36
    HCR Veterano
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    3,054
    Thanks
    509
    Thanked 478 Times in 392 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by faylor View Post
    But why is your girl being friendly with a white supremacist racist like him? Or was he not one back then?

    Because she is a talk show host. She has had Nazi and KKK members on her show before. She regretted it. Donald Trump loved Oprah Winfrey because she's rich like him not because she's black. Donald's has no issue with rich it's the poor.anti poor.
    Last edited by Tarii_2sweet; 01-13-2018 at 08:34 PM.

  19. #37
    HCR Veterano
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    3,054
    Thanks
    509
    Thanked 478 Times in 392 Posts

    Default

    BTW Faylor speaking of fake news As which you have posted on Oprah

    Check this out!! they are trying to give Bill Cosby Time in prison but Harvey is still walking around free.


  20. #38
    HCR Veterano
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    3,054
    Thanks
    509
    Thanked 478 Times in 392 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Light Within View Post
    When you said you don't pray for him, I took it as you don't pray for him. Simple misunderstanding of words I guess? So, if you do pray for him that's wonderful. Good news to hear!

    Maybe I should start a church dictionary lol
    It's an expression. I'm shocked you never heard of it.

    https://bible.faithlife.com/bible/nlt/Mark%2014.32-33

  21. #39
    HCR Veterano
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    3,054
    Thanks
    509
    Thanked 478 Times in 392 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LUPE View Post
    It's more like the Democrat Party is too dumb not to nominate Bernie. They should've done it in 2016. They won't nominate him in 2020. That's why they'll lose. No Democrat short Of Bernie Sanders can beat Trump.

    I like how Bernie breaks things down and explain to people what's taking place.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Tarii_2sweet For This Useful Post:

    LUPE (02-06-2018)

  23. #40
    HCR Ole' Head LUPE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    8,596
    Thanks
    2,982
    Thanked 1,806 Times in 1,309 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarii_2sweet View Post
    I like how Bernie breaks things down and explain to people what's taking place.
    Bernie's message has broad appeal because he has credibility. Bernie is the only hope for the Democrat Party. He can unseat Donald Trump in 2020 IMO.
    Christian Swag: "Seated With Almighty God"

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •