Widgets Magazine
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 47
  1. #1
    HCR Veterano
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    3,312
    Thanks
    545
    Thanked 564 Times in 477 Posts

    Default President Oprah 2020

    http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/09/politi...ion/index.html



    This is going to be interesting..

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tarii_2sweet For This Useful Post:

    LUPE (01-11-2018)

  3. #2
    HCR Ole' Head LUPE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    8,863
    Thanks
    3,082
    Thanked 1,840 Times in 1,341 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarii_2sweet View Post
    It truly is gonna be very interesting if she decides to run.
    Who is Jesus? GOD! Who are you? Son of GOD! Daughter of GOD! Who is Jesus? GOD! Who are you? Son of God! Daughter of GOD!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to LUPE For This Useful Post:

    Tarii_2sweet (01-11-2018)

  5. #3
    HCR Ole' Head The Light Within's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Western Canada in an igloo (with central heating).
    Posts
    7,629
    Thanks
    906
    Thanked 2,632 Times in 1,802 Posts

    Default

    Definitely interesting. Some have gone as far as labeling Oprah a cult leader—and with good reason. She is a figurehead for the promotion and propagation of anti-biblical beliefs which deny every foundational truth of historical Christianity. Her webcasts have attracted hundreds of thousands of participants with the promise of gaining new perspectives on how to live a life of enrichment, peace, newfound self-worth, and spiritual freedom. She gets all this nonsense from Eckhart Tolle.

    Eckhart Tolle, a well-known New Age author and speaker, promotes nothing short of personal divinity in his teachings. In an attempt to deceive people into thinking that his religion is compatible with Christianity, Tolle occasionally quotes from the Bible and refers to biblical principles. The problem is that Eckhart Tolle's book, A New Earth, is in complete opposition to biblical Christianity from cover to cover. Nearly every reference to, or quote of, Scripture is twisted by Tolle's consistent misinterpretation and misunderstanding.

    There is no room for Jesus Christ, the God-Man, or His teachings in Oprah and Tolle's belief system. In fact, Oprah and Tolle propose that all people free their minds from a belief in Christ. Truly, deception is the only thing that Eckhart Tolle and Oprah Winfrey offer. They, and those that follow their teachings, have fallen for Satan’s original lie, “you will be like God” (Genesis 3:5).

    Unfortunately, I've known a few people who have fallen victim to this false teaching. How many more will be affected if she does become the president? We shall soon see.

    All we need to do is wait for Lupe's prediction as to who will be the next president and it shall come to pass.
    Last edited by The Light Within; 01-11-2018 at 12:31 PM.
    The Bible said for Jesus we're ambassadors / So it's time to rip off this muzzle of fear and passiveness / Datin

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to The Light Within For This Useful Post:

    LUPE (01-11-2018)

  7. #4
    HCR Veterano
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    3,312
    Thanks
    545
    Thanked 564 Times in 477 Posts

    Default

    Trump is president we must be very honest he's far from saved, and tons of christians voted him in.

    Oprah has done more than Trump has done for ANYBODY!!! She far from selfish she floating on billions of dollars and yet she still gives she makes things happen with her money She makes a difference in this world, instead of making it worse, She's the very first African American woman that no body has NOTHING on! and loved by every single race except for the racist of course and the haters.

    so please cut the dog poo.
    Last edited by Tarii_2sweet; 01-11-2018 at 04:49 PM.

  8. #5
    HCR Ole' Head The Light Within's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Western Canada in an igloo (with central heating).
    Posts
    7,629
    Thanks
    906
    Thanked 2,632 Times in 1,802 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarii_2sweet View Post
    Trump is president we must be very honest he's far from saved, and tons of christians voted him in.
    The most important thing to remember is that our trust should be put in Christ no matter who is in office. Let's never ever put our focus solely on people. Remember Daniel was completely loyal to any ruler placed over him until that ruler ordered him to disobey God. At that moment, when a choice had to be made between the world and God, Daniel chose God. As should we all.
    The Bible said for Jesus we're ambassadors / So it's time to rip off this muzzle of fear and passiveness / Datin

  9. #6
    HCR Veterano
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    3,312
    Thanks
    545
    Thanked 564 Times in 477 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Light Within View Post
    The most important thing to remember is that our trust should be put in Christ no matter who is in office. Let's never ever put our focus solely on people. Remember Daniel was completely loyal to any ruler placed over him until that ruler ordered him to disobey God. At that moment, when a choice had to be made between the world and God, Daniel chose God. As should we all.
    I know I am just so done with the hypocrisy. I guess I just look at the heart of man what good they have done. She would be a great Christian pray for her.
    Last edited by Tarii_2sweet; 01-11-2018 at 05:09 PM.

  10. #7
    HCR Veterano JoshGordon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,377
    Thanks
    448
    Thanked 474 Times in 332 Posts

    Default

    So Tari, do you pray for Trump?


    Formerly Known as K-Train

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to JoshGordon For This Useful Post:

    The Light Within (01-12-2018)

  12. #8
    HCR Ole' Head LUPE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    8,863
    Thanks
    3,082
    Thanked 1,840 Times in 1,341 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Light Within View Post
    Definitely interesting. Some have gone as far as labeling Oprah a cult leader—and with good reason. She is a figurehead for the promotion and propagation of anti-biblical beliefs which deny every foundational truth of historical Christianity. Her webcasts have attracted hundreds of thousands of participants with the promise of gaining new perspectives on how to live a life of enrichment, peace, newfound self-worth, and spiritual freedom. She gets all this nonsense from Eckhart Tolle.

    Eckhart Tolle, a well-known New Age author and speaker, promotes nothing short of personal divinity in his teachings. In an attempt to deceive people into thinking that his religion is compatible with Christianity, Tolle occasionally quotes from the Bible and refers to biblical principles. The problem is that Eckhart Tolle's book, A New Earth, is in complete opposition to biblical Christianity from cover to cover. Nearly every reference to, or quote of, Scripture is twisted by Tolle's consistent misinterpretation and misunderstanding.

    There is no room for Jesus Christ, the God-Man, or His teachings in Oprah and Tolle's belief system. In fact, Oprah and Tolle propose that all people free their minds from a belief in Christ. Truly, deception is the only thing that Eckhart Tolle and Oprah Winfrey offer. They, and those that follow their teachings, have fallen for Satan’s original lie, “you will be like God” (Genesis 3:5).

    Unfortunately, I've known a few people who have fallen victim to this false teaching. How many more will be affected if she does become the president? We shall soon see.

    All we need to do is wait for Lupe's prediction as to who will be the next president and it shall come to pass.
    Our next president will be...Donald John Trump. Selah.
    Who is Jesus? GOD! Who are you? Son of GOD! Daughter of GOD! Who is Jesus? GOD! Who are you? Son of God! Daughter of GOD!

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LUPE For This Useful Post:

    JoshGordon (01-12-2018), The Light Within (01-11-2018)

  14. #9
    HCR Ole' Head The Light Within's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Western Canada in an igloo (with central heating).
    Posts
    7,629
    Thanks
    906
    Thanked 2,632 Times in 1,802 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarii_2sweet View Post
    I know I am just so done with the hypocrisy. I guess I just look at the heart of man what good they have done. She would be a great Christian pray for her.
    She has used her vast entertainment resources to promote New Age teachings that do nothing for people but make them feel good for a moment just like smoking crack. She is also trying to be the spiritual guru to this nation. Sadly, she is being used as a tool of satan to lead millions of souls to hell with her false teachings.

    Regardless of this, I'm still going to pray for her. I've actually personally brought her up in prayer numerous times, along with leaders of my nation and other leaders around the world, good or bad, white, brown, yellow, or green, short or tall, big or small.

    The bottom line is that we need to have wise discernment in these times, and pray we never go astray from doing our Father's will. It doesn't matter who's in office as all of this will fade away, but Christ is eternal and our reward lies in Him. Political entities are not the savior of the world. The salvation for all mankind has been manifested in Jesus Christ. God knew that our world needed saving long before any national government was ever founded. He demonstrated to the world that redemption could not be accomplished through the power of man, his economic strength, his military might, or his politics. Peace of mind, contentment, hope and joy (and the salvation of mankind) is accomplished only through His work of faith, love, and grace. This is what truly matters.
    Last edited by The Light Within; 01-11-2018 at 10:40 PM.
    The Bible said for Jesus we're ambassadors / So it's time to rip off this muzzle of fear and passiveness / Datin

  15. #10
    HCR Veterano
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    3,312
    Thanks
    545
    Thanked 564 Times in 477 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JoshGordon View Post
    So Tari, do you pray for Trump?
    I don't pray for Trump I cry out first for myself because I am very disappointed he would call Africa a Eph. 4:29Eph. 4:29Eph. 4:29Eph. 4:29 hole country.

  16. #11
    HCR Veterano
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    3,312
    Thanks
    545
    Thanked 564 Times in 477 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LUPE View Post
    Our next president will be...Donald John Trump. Selah.
    Yep That white privilege

  17. #12
    HCR Veterano
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    3,312
    Thanks
    545
    Thanked 564 Times in 477 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Light Within View Post
    She has used her vast entertainment resources to promote New Age teachings that do nothing for people but make them feel good for a moment just like smoking crack. She is also trying to be the spiritual guru to this nation. Sadly, she is being used as a tool of satan to lead millions of souls to hell with her false teachings.

    Regardless of this, I'm still going to pray for her. I've actually personally brought her up in prayer numerous times, along with leaders of my nation and other leaders around the world, good or bad, white, brown, yellow, or green, short or tall, big or small.

    The bottom line is that we need to have wise discernment in these times, and pray we never go astray from doing our Father's will. It doesn't matter who's in office as all of this will fade away, but Christ is eternal and our reward lies in Him. Political entities are not the savior of the world. The salvation for all mankind has been manifested in Jesus Christ. God knew that our world needed saving long before any national government was ever founded. He demonstrated to the world that redemption could not be accomplished through the power of man, his economic strength, his military might, or his politics. Peace of mind, contentment, hope and joy (and the salvation of mankind) is accomplished only through His work of faith, love, and grace. This is what truly matters.
    Trump uses his twitter account to send many people through hell with his false allegations and negative comments. It do matter who's in office. We Authorize who we want to watch over us and God will judge us on that day who we authorize who we want to watch over us.
    Last edited by Tarii_2sweet; 01-12-2018 at 11:55 AM.

  18. #13
    HCR Ole' Head The Light Within's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Western Canada in an igloo (with central heating).
    Posts
    7,629
    Thanks
    906
    Thanked 2,632 Times in 1,802 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarii_2sweet View Post
    I don't pray for Trump I cry out first for myself because I am very disappointed he would call Africa a Eph. 4:29Eph. 4:29Eph. 4:29Eph. 4:29 hole country.
    Then you better check your heart. Maybe the issue isn't with everyone you see around you and maybe just maybe this has and always will be a heart issue deep within yourself. When evil men are in authority, our prayers for them are just as needed, as illustrated by William Tyndale’s last words as he was being burned at the stake: “Lord, open the King of England’s eyes.” If we are uncertain that they know Jesus, we should pray for their salvation. But whether or not our leaders are Christians, we should pray that God will guide them as they guide us. We should pray that they be wise and discerning and surrounded by helpful advisors. We know that God has placed our leaders in authority over us, and we can ask Him to use them as He will.

    It doesn't matter what you or I think of them, what matters is that we do as God has commanded and also have God change our hearts to be more in tune to Him and His will, not our own. The leader of Canada right now has been causing quite a mess and has angered me at times with the agenda he's pushing, but regardless I still pray for him and often bring him up (and others) at our church when we have prayer service. It's very important we have the mind of Christ on these matters, and not the mind of the world.

    Something else to keep in mind is that even in His agony, Jesus’ concern was for the forgiveness of those who counted themselves among His enemies. He asked the Father to forgive the thieves on the cross who jeered at Him. He asked the Father to forgive the Roman soldiers who had mocked Him, spit on Him, beat Him, yanked out His beard, whipped Him, put a crown of thorns on His head, and nailed Him to the cross. Jesus asked forgiveness for the angry mob that had mocked Him and called for His crucifixion. How can we not extend this same forgiveness to others? An unforgiving spirit is a serious sin and should be confessed to God.
    Last edited by The Light Within; 01-12-2018 at 01:23 PM.
    The Bible said for Jesus we're ambassadors / So it's time to rip off this muzzle of fear and passiveness / Datin

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to The Light Within For This Useful Post:

    JoshGordon (01-12-2018)

  20. #14
    HCR Veterano
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    3,312
    Thanks
    545
    Thanked 564 Times in 477 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Light Within View Post
    Then you better check your heart. Maybe the issue isn't with everyone you see around you and maybe just maybe this has and always will be a heart issue deep within yourself. When evil men are in authority, our prayers for them are just as needed, as illustrated by William Tyndale’s last words as he was being burned at the stake: “Lord, open the King of England’s eyes. If we are uncertain that they know Jesus, we should pray for their salvation. But whether or not our leaders are Christians, we should pray that God will guide them as they guide us. We should pray that they be wise and discerning and surrounded by helpful advisors. We know that God has placed our leaders in authority over us, and we can ask Him to use them as He will.

    It doesn't matter what you or I think of them, what matters is that we do as God has commanded and also have God change our hearts to be more in tune to Him and His will, not our own. The leader of Canada right now has been causing quite a mess and has angered me at times with the agenda he's pushing, but regardless I still pray for him and often bring him up (and others) at our church when we have prayer service. It's very important we have the mind of Christ on these matters, and not the mind of the world.

    Something else to keep in mind is that even in His agony, Jesus’ concern was for the forgiveness of those who counted themselves among His enemies. He asked the Father to forgive the thieves on the cross who jeered at Him. He asked the Father to forgive the Roman soldiers who had mocked Him, spit on Him, beat Him, yanked out His beard, whipped Him, put a crown of thorns on His head, and nailed Him to the cross. Jesus asked forgiveness for the angry mob that had mocked Him and called for His crucifixion. How can we not extend this same forgiveness to others? An unforgiving spirit is a serious sin and should be confessed to God.

    I said the same thing to you a couple of months ago about Zema did you forgive Zema? African Americans have always been very forgiving of whites, we are the ones who always have to be the bigger and better person while whites get off easy. We always have to fair and honest just to prove that we are not the criminal that whites think we are. Its easy to tell someone to forgive when nasty comments are geared towards you.


    I guess I know how it feels when someone repeatly offends you and someone says, FORGIVE" non-chalant condescending attitude.. its like throwing hot grease in my face. lol

    This Topic has absolutely NO connection with my heart. Josh ask if I pray for him and I said I cry out to God for him. what does that have to do with me searching my heart don't come here and derail my thread please and turn to steer the focus off of what Trump and gear it towards me. My thing is if Trump can get in office and say do anything he wants to then that will pave the way for Oprah and anyone who wants to be president.
    Last edited by Tarii_2sweet; 01-12-2018 at 10:10 PM.

  21. #15
    HCR Ole' Head The Light Within's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Western Canada in an igloo (with central heating).
    Posts
    7,629
    Thanks
    906
    Thanked 2,632 Times in 1,802 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarii_2sweet View Post
    I said the same thing to you a couple of months ago about Zema did you forgive Zema? African Americans have always been very forgiving of whites, we are the ones who always have to be the bigger and better person while whites get off easy. We always have to fair and honest just to prove that we are not the criminal that whites think we are. Its easy to tell someone to forgive when nasty comments are geared towards you.
    Sure have. The thing with her is that I wouldn't let her come to this board with all her racist nonsense and continue with it unchecked. People are watching and the record needed to be set straight.

    Why are you making this about race again? Everything is about race to you. Yet we are all one race. The human race. But why do you insist on making this white vs black. Again! I didn't even bring color into this, lol.


    Quote Originally Posted by Tarii_2sweet View Post
    I guess I know how it feels when someone repeatly offends you and someone says, FORGIVE" non-chalant condescending attitude.. its like throwing hot grease in my face. lol
    Has someone done this to you? Who has been condescending to you regarding forgiveness?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarii_2sweet View Post
    This Topic has absolutely NO connection with my heart. Josh ask if I pray for him and I said I cry out to God for him. what does that have to do with me searching my heart don't come here and derail my thread please and turn to steer the focus off of what Trump and gear it towards me. My thing is if Trump can get in office and say do anything he wants to then that will pave the way for Oprah and anyone who wants to be president.
    This topic sure does have to do with your heart as it does mine. The reason I said it has to do with your heart is because you said you don't pray for him and then proceeded to say more nonsense about him. There's no derailing going on. In fact what Josh asked is very important. And sure, Oprah can sure run for office, but I'm still going to comment on the false teaching she spreads. I did this years ago. This goes for any person who pushes nonsense.
    The Bible said for Jesus we're ambassadors / So it's time to rip off this muzzle of fear and passiveness / Datin

  22. #16
    HCR Veterano
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    3,312
    Thanks
    545
    Thanked 564 Times in 477 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Light Within View Post
    Sure have. The thing with her is that I wouldn't let her come to this board with all her racist nonsense and continue with it unchecked. People are watching and the record needed to be set straight.

    Why are you making this about race again? Everything is about race to you. Yet we are all one race. The human race. But why do you insist on making this white vs black. Again! I didn't even bring color into this, lol.





    This topic sure does have to do with your heart as it does mine. The reason I said it has to do with your heart is because you said you https://youtu.be/d8Z_5Agtsqgand then proceeded to say more nonsense about him. There's no derailing going on. In fact what Josh asked is very important. And sure, Oprah can sure run for office, but I'm still going to comment on the false teaching she spreads. I did this years ago. This goes for any person who pushes nonsense.
    Hey, I have been very patient with you. what you are not going to do light is come on my thread and tell me that I am the problem, Crying out to God is praying, I thought you knew you that??? and that's another problem you twisting my words, I said, I do not pray for him, I cry out meaning I cry out to God in prayer for him and this country!

  23. #17
    HCR Veterano
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    3,312
    Thanks
    545
    Thanked 564 Times in 477 Posts

    Default

    American has a problem with Successful black women but yet they do not have a problem with Donald Trump latest allegations and trying to make American White, Great Again! LOL you come to a forum that is with different cultures and races, and backgrounds and you do not want to hear me talk about racism? I brought color into this because It was regarding to color.

    Sorry for interrupting your perfect world where you would never have to think about the color of your skin
    Oops my fault for bringing it up.
    Last edited by Tarii_2sweet; 01-13-2018 at 11:04 AM.

  24. #18
    HCR Veterano faylor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    harlem
    Posts
    1,190
    Thanks
    448
    Thanked 353 Times in 245 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarii_2sweet View Post
    American has a problem with Successful black women but yet they do not have a problem with Donald Trump latest allegations and trying to make American White, Great Again! LOL you come to a forum that is with different cultures and races, and backgrounds and you do not want to hear me talk about racism? I brought color into this because It was regarding to color.

    Sorry for interrupting your perfect world where you would never have to think about the color of your skin
    Oops my fault for bringing it up.

  25. #19
    HCR Veterano faylor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    harlem
    Posts
    1,190
    Thanks
    448
    Thanked 353 Times in 245 Posts

    Default



    An aspiring actress says Harvey Weinstein used Oprah Winfrey and Naomi Campbell to dupe her into thinking he would help her with her career — only to use her for sex.

    British actress Kadian Noble said Tuesday she was head-over-heels impressed when she first met Weinstein at an event in London because he was hanging out with model Campbell and had megastar Oprah “swinging off his arm.”

  26. #20
    HCR Veterano
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    3,312
    Thanks
    545
    Thanked 564 Times in 477 Posts

    Default

    A lawyer for President Donald Trump arranged a $130,000 payment to a former adult-film star a month before the 2016 election as part of an agreement that precluded her from publicly discussing an alleged sexual encounter with Mr. Trump, according to people familiar with the matter.






    https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-l...nce-1515787678
    Last edited by Tarii_2sweet; 01-13-2018 at 12:35 PM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •