Widgets Magazine
    HCR Veterano
    Thanks

Default Mormonism Racist cartoon teaches blacks are fallen angels

I wasn't paying attention they didn't say Blacks were fallen angels but we are cursed with black skin because we remained "neutral".
    Last edited by Tarii_2sweet; 01-03-2018 at 03:38 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tarii_2sweet For This Useful Post:

LUPE (01-03-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,830 Times in 1,332 Posts

Wow! I knew Mormonism was nutty but I didn't know how nutty. There's no hope for anyone who adopts this heresy and doesn't repent. This cult mixes racism and delusional teaching and takes it to a bizarre level. Those first White people who embraced Mormonism in the United States had to have been racists already to believe this nonsense about black people. This crazy religion justified their racism in their eyes and neatly put a veneer of supposed Godliness to boot. Incredible!
    Last edited by LUPE; 01-03-2018 at 06:14 AM.
    "Christians practice righteousness because it's their Divine Nature to do so."

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LUPE For This Useful Post:

Nefu (01-06-2018), Tarii_2sweet (01-03-2018)

HCR Veterano
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LUPE View Post
    Wow! I knew Mormonism was nutty but I didn't know how nutty. There's no hope for anyone who adopts this heresy and doesn't repent. This cult mixes racism and delusional teaching and takes it to a bizarre level. Those first White people who embraced Mormonism in the United States had to have been racists already to believe this nonsense about black people. This crazy religion justified their racism in their eyes and neatly put a veneer of supposed Godliness to boot. Incredible!
    It's backwards I knew they were racist but I thought they believe black people don't have soul
    Last edited by Tarii_2sweet; 01-03-2018 at 09:52 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tarii_2sweet For This Useful Post:

LUPE (01-03-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,830 Times in 1,332 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tarii_2sweet View Post
    It's backwards I knew they were racist but I thought they believe black people don't have soul
    Yeah their worldview is nuts! I don't which is nuttier: Mormonism or The Church of Scientology. Both are bonkers.
    "Christians practice righteousness because it's their Divine Nature to do so."

8. The Following User Says Thank You to LUPE For This Useful Post:

Nefu (01-06-2018)

Western Canada in an igloo (with central heating).
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,623 Times in 1,793 Posts

The Book of Mormon falsely professes to be a new revelation, one that Mormons say is part of the new covenant to Israel and “another witness” to the truth of the Bible. Aside from the many theological conflicts with the Bible and historical and archeological fact, the writing of the Book of Mormon was shrouded in mystery and false claims. Sadly, many in the Mormon Church are unaware of the religion’s shady past, amended scriptures, and even the full doctrine of their church. Many Mormons who have discovered these things have left the church and come to a true saving faith in Jesus Christ. As Christians, we must treat Mormons with love and understand that they are among those deceived by Satan himself. Satan’s goal is to distort the truth, produce a false assurance of salvation, and extend a deceptive hope of godhood.
    The Bible said for Jesus we're ambassadors / So it's time to rip off this muzzle of fear and passiveness / Datin

10. The Following User Says Thank You to The Light Within For This Useful Post:

JoshGordon (01-03-2018)

HCR Veterano
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Light Within View Post
    The Book of Mormon falsely professes to be a new revelation, one that Mormons say is part of the new covenant to Israel and “another witness” to the truth of the Bible. Aside from the many theological conflicts with the Bible and historical and archeological fact, the writing of the Book of Mormon was shrouded in mystery and false claims. Sadly, many in the Mormon Church are unaware of the religion’s shady past, amended scriptures, and even the full doctrine of their church. Many Mormons who have discovered these things have left the church and come to a true saving faith in Jesus Christ. As Christians, we must treat Mormons with love and understand that they are among those deceived by Satan himself. Satan’s goal is to distort the truth, produce a false assurance of salvation, and extend a deceptive hope of godhood.
    Would you feel the Same way about Nation of Islam? I doubt it. They believe the same about white that's crazy.
    Last edited by Tarii_2sweet; 01-03-2018 at 01:08 PM.

Western Canada in an igloo (with central heating).
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,623 Times in 1,793 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tarii_2sweet View Post
    Would you feel the Same way about Nation of Islam? I doubt it. They believe the same about white that's crazy.
    Yes, the same goes for people who associate themselves with the nation of Islam. Does my flesh always feel like loving them despite what they are doing to others, no. However, we as believers have Christ living within us, so we now have the power to do what was once impossible. Christ’s love displayed through the believer is unlike the “love” generated by the flesh, which can be selfish, egotistical, unforgiving, and insincere. First Corinthians 13:4–8 gives a wonderful description of what Christ’s love will be like in and through the believer who walks in the Spirit.
    The Bible said for Jesus we're ambassadors / So it's time to rip off this muzzle of fear and passiveness / Datin

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Light Within For This Useful Post:

JoshGordon (01-03-2018), Tarii_2sweet (01-03-2018)

Thread Information