Widgets Magazine
    Western Canada in an igloo (with central heating).
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,601 Times in 1,771 Posts

Default Did You Know There Are Muslim ‘No-Go’ Zones In The USA?

https://truthuncensored.net/there-ar...es-in-the-usa/

Non-Muslim ‘no-entry’ zones have been multiplying all over Europe, and even popping up in cities here in the U.S. This should heighten every American’s awareness of the imminent danger we as a nation face. Once established, they are unsafe, and proving deadly for non-Muslims to inhabit or even to walk through the neighborhood.

Europe's no-go zones: Inside the lawless ghettos that breed and harbour terrorists:
    http://nationalpost.com/opinion/euro...our-terrorists

How is it that in Europe, one of the most advanced and well-organized societies on the face of the Earth, Muslim terrorists seem to just come out of the woodwork — fully armed with trucks filled with explosives, assault rifles and bombs — and wreak havoc on civilian society? How is this possible, given the sophistication, wealth and training that are the pride of the French and other European police forces, as well as their intelligence and security agencies? The clue to the answer to these questions begins in Molenbeek in Brussels, the capital city of the European Union and the NATO alliance.

Molenbeek is what terrorism and security experts call a “no-go zone.” In Europe, no-go zones are what North Americans would call ghettos. But French and Belgium no-go zones have a distinct profile. They are usually ethnic enclaves in otherwise prosperous cities, like Paris and Brussels. They are almost exclusively populated by Muslims. In France, these are largely Muslims from North Africa and former French West Africa. Some are French citizens and some are illegal residents.

These no-go zones are areas of high unemployment, especially high youth unemployment. Anthropologists and sociologists who study these phenomena point out that inevitably these conditions result in the creation of violent gangs. So, although a significant number of usually middle-aged men and women commute outside their no-go zones to work in the wider society, they come home to these lawless suburbs. Well, not quite lawless, given that a new set of laws is replacing those of secular France or Belgium in many of these areas.
    The Bible said for Jesus we're ambassadors / So it's time to rip off this muzzle of fear and passiveness / — Datin

HCR Veterano
    Thanks

If God is for us who can be against? The world is changing so fast especially in the U.S , Immigrants, Muslims, Terrorist, Multiple Shootings Mass shootings, homo sexual marriages, trans racial, police bruality(that still exist in 2018)I realize things aree not going to be as they were anymore. I was listening to a song by Rachael Lampa and she was singing about how she's happy to be free to worship God in our own world.

People in other third world countries don't have that same option. My heart of of sudden filled with great fear and the fact that I have been so comfortable with my walk with God in freedom and social media plus voting in a president that stand for those rights

Instead of witnessing. Instead of fasting. Instead of dreaming for society to change. God mission for American thats the only thing that will make America great again.
    Without get blood on my fingers and taking food from babies mouths.

God help us.
    Last edited by Tarii_2sweet; 01-01-2018 at 07:09 AM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Tarii_2sweet For This Useful Post:

LUPE (01-02-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,807 Times in 1,310 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Light Within View Post
    https://truthuncensored.net/there-ar...es-in-the-usa/

Europe's no-go zones: Inside the lawless ghettos that breed and harbour terrorists:
    http://nationalpost.com/opinion/euro...our-terrorists
    truthuncensured.net seems sketchy to me.
    Christian Swag: "Seated With Almighty God"

Thread Information