Widgets Magazine
    Thanks

Default Merry Christmas y'all.

Celebration of the birth of our savior.

Formerly Known as K-Train

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JoshGordon For This Useful Post:

Caleb (12-26-2017), LUPE (12-26-2017), The Light Within (12-28-2017)

HCR Veterano
    Thanks

Awwwwwwwww thank ya babbyyyy!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tarii_2sweet For This Useful Post:

LUPE (12-26-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,840 Times in 1,341 Posts

I had a nice Christmas. My wife had a terrible stomach ache though... I laid my hands on her and commanded her pain and discomfort to go. Her stomach ache left her right after that. Praise God!
    Who is Jesus? GOD! Who are you? Son of GOD! Daughter of GOD! Who is Jesus? GOD! Who are you? Son of God! Daughter of GOD!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LUPE For This Useful Post:

Caleb (12-26-2017), JoshGordon (12-31-2017)

Thanks

What a great testimony dear brother LUPE! Thank you for sharing, and I am glad to hear that your wife is doing better!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Caleb For This Useful Post:

LUPE (12-26-2017)

HCR Veterano
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LUPE View Post
    I had a nice Christmas. My wife had a terrible stomach ache though... I laid my hands on her and commanded her pain and discomfort to go. Her stomach ache left her right after that. Praise God!
    Pregnant?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Tarii_2sweet For This Useful Post:

LUPE (12-26-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,840 Times in 1,341 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tarii_2sweet View Post
    Pregnant?
    She's had a hysterectomy. It was just indigestion and a stomach ache. But after praying for her all her symptoms left her right away like within 2 minutes. She was in deep pain too.
    Who is Jesus? GOD! Who are you? Son of GOD! Daughter of GOD! Who is Jesus? GOD! Who are you? Son of God! Daughter of GOD!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LUPE For This Useful Post:

JoshGordon (12-31-2017), Nefu (12-27-2017)

HCR Veterano
    Thanks

Pregnant?
    Christmas was a mess lights went out while I cooking for about an hour that never happened. The entire block was out.
    Last edited by Tarii_2sweet; 12-27-2017 at 09:43 AM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Tarii_2sweet For This Useful Post:

LUPE (12-27-2017)

Western Canada in an igloo (with central heating).
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,631 Times in 1,801 Posts

Josh, I pray that this season you have been mightily blessed. All the Christmas presents in the world are worth nothing without the presence of Christ. Who can add to Christmas? The perfect motive is that God so loved the world. The perfect gift is that He gave His only Son. The only requirement is to believe in Him. The reward of faith is that you shall have everlasting life. Have a blessed Christmas and a wonderful new year everyone.
    The Bible said for Jesus we're ambassadors / So it's time to rip off this muzzle of fear and passiveness / Datin

16. The Following User Says Thank You to The Light Within For This Useful Post:

JoshGordon (12-31-2017)

HCR Veterano
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LUPE View Post
    You must be a wonderful husband. Some of the men here I can't see how their married. I hate to say it. Must be his money.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Tarii_2sweet For This Useful Post:

LUPE (12-29-2017)

Thanks

You must be a wonderful husband. Some of the men here I can't see how their married. I hate to say it. Must be his money.
    Being an open book has opened myself up for attack, but your nasty put downs are one to many. You take shots at me with absolutely everything and anything. If you can't get to me with your racist hatred filled nonsense you try to take down those very close to me. Your trolling will one day come to an end.

God’s heart on the subject of how we use our words is evident in Scripture. Keep in mind, God created the universe with His Word and Jesus Himself is called the Word of God. His desire is that we recognize the power our words carry and use them as He would. You would do well to check your heart on this matter.
    Last edited by The Light Within; 12-29-2017 at 11:19 AM.
    The Bible said for Jesus we're ambassadors / So it's time to rip off this muzzle of fear and passiveness / Datin

HCR Veterano
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Light Within View Post
    Your nasty put downs are one to many. You take shots at me with absolutely everything and anything. If you can't get to me with your racist hatred filled nonsense you try to take down those very close to me. Being an open book has opened myself up for attack. Your trolling will one day come to an end. God’s heart on the subject of how we use our words is evident in Scripture. Keep in mind, God created the universe with His Word and Jesus Himself is called the Word of God. His desire is that we recognize the power our words carry and use them as He would. You would do well to check your heart on this matter.
    How you assume im talking about you? Im having hard time understanding some men. One thing I notice about a couple of men they will go to far so as to lie so they wont be wrong in situations and I HATE that inside of just admitting it. Your not the only one.

Thanks

How you assume im talking about you? Im having hard time understanding some men. One thing I notice about a couple of men they will go to far so as to lie so they wont be wrong in situations and I HATE that inside of just admitting it. Your not the only one.
    You love drama, but your games aren't working anymore. Bearing with you in love is one thing, but taking your verbal abuse is quite another. I thought this would change, but it's never ending. I pray one day you will see the hurt you can cause others, and maybe one day get some healing of your own. The precious Word of God is perfect for situations such as this. Until then, I'll just keep praying for you.

HCR Veterano
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Light Within View Post
    You love drama, but your games aren't working anymore. Bearing with you in love is one thing, but taking your verbal abuse is quite another. I thought this would change, but it's never ending. I pray one day you will see the hurt you can cause others, and maybe one day get some healing of your own. The precious Word of God is perfect for situations such as this. Until then, I'll just keep praying for you.
    O-tay Keep praying keep on keeping on thur.

Thread Information