Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Young Bol
    Thanks

Here are all of my arguments boiled down into one comic strip:

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nathan Smart For This Useful Post:

caleb4life (11-18-2018)

Thanks

Question my dear brother Nathan.

How important do you believe it is that we ever arrive at an agreement about the natural reality of the shape of the earth God created, and it’s physical relation to the sun, moon and stars and their movement?

Love you brother!

Young Bol
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by caleb4life View Post
    Question my dear brother Nathan.

How important do you believe it is that we ever arrive at an agreement about the natural reality of the shape of the earth God created, and itís physical relation to the sun, moon and stars and their movement?

Love you brother!
    It's not a salvation issue so it's not important to me. If you want to believe that, then so be it. So long as we believe in Jesus as he claimed to be, then we have no division as far as I'm concerned.

My only worry is that for those outside of the faith trying to learn about Jesus that they might stumble if they think that we believe something so outside of mainstream science. Believing that Jesus is real (real, as in, who he says he is) is already a big enough hurdle. If they think we have "wacky" ideas about easily proven things (such as the shape of the earth) they might be inclined to think our beliefs about Christ are just as "wacky." I side with St. Augustine on this.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Nathan Smart For This Useful Post:

caleb4life (11-18-2018)

Thanks

Thank you for your reply, dear brother!

Your comments reminded me of some of Light's earlier posts on this thread. I hear you. As for causing anyone to stumble with my questioning and research into the realities of Creation, it's something I am increasingly sensitive to. At the core of my words and actions, there must be true love. Otherwise, all is in vain, regardless of the topic of conversation.

I continue to appreciate you and the manner in which you have engaged with me on this thread.

It also encouraged me greatly to receive your private message! Bless you for that, dear brother!

I suspect this conversation is not over yet, but for now, I must get back to work....

Thread Information