Widgets Magazine
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    HCR Ole' Head LUPE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    8,818
    Thanks
    3,066
    Thanked 1,830 Times in 1,332 Posts

    Default The New Rosa Parks: White Photographer refuses to move to the back of venue due to Whiteness.

    Styx opines about this and other related things.

    Please be forewarned, there is an occasional "F-bomb" thrown in for emphasis.

    Last edited by LUPE; 11-02-2017 at 01:54 AM.
    "Christians practice righteousness because it's their Divine Nature to do so."

  2. #2
    HCR Veterano
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    3,288
    Thanks
    541
    Thanked 550 Times in 464 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LUPE View Post
    Styx opines about this and other related things.

    Please be forewarned, there is an occasional "F-bomb" thrown in for emphasis.


    you really like this hot white guy don't you? :P jk

  3. #3
    HCR Ole' Head LUPE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    8,818
    Thanks
    3,066
    Thanked 1,830 Times in 1,332 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarii_2sweet View Post
    you really like this hot white guy don't you? :P jk
    Tarii, I think maybe you really like him...Hot white guy you say. lol jk

    Tarii, what do you think about the white photographer being kicked out because he refused to move to the back of the venue?
    Last edited by LUPE; 11-02-2017 at 08:12 PM.
    "Christians practice righteousness because it's their Divine Nature to do so."

  4. #4
    HCR Veterano
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    3,288
    Thanks
    541
    Thanked 550 Times in 464 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LUPE View Post
    Tarii, I think maybe you really like him...Hot white guy you say. lol jk

    Tarii, what do you think about the white photographer being kicked out because he refused to move to the back of the venue?
    I think he should have just moved to the back and understand what blacks had to go through. This is a one time event blacks will always have to go thru it.

  5. #5
    HCR Ole' Head LUPE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    8,818
    Thanks
    3,066
    Thanked 1,830 Times in 1,332 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarii_2sweet View Post
    I think he should have just moved to the back and understand what blacks had to go through. This is a one time event blacks will always have to go thru it.
    I don't think you can teach someone about the evils of discrimination by making them the target of discrimination. It's not an honest approach and is disrespectful of a person's dignity.
    Last edited by LUPE; 11-03-2017 at 05:36 AM.
    "Christians practice righteousness because it's their Divine Nature to do so."

  6. #6
    HCR Veterano
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    3,288
    Thanks
    541
    Thanked 550 Times in 464 Posts

    Default

    I thought I saw this guy atthechinese fish market the other day
    No man has great enough memory to be a successful Liar.

  7. #7
    HCR Ole' Head LUPE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    8,818
    Thanks
    3,066
    Thanked 1,830 Times in 1,332 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarii_2sweet View Post
    I thought I saw this guy atthechinese fish market the other day
    Styx is like a celebrity. He gets recognized.
    "Christians practice righteousness because it's their Divine Nature to do so."

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •