Widgets Magazine
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tarii_2sweet View Post
    So true.
    Tell me, did you actually listen to the video. Did actually hear what Voddie had to say? Can you refute his points? Or are you just suckling racist anti-Christ Zema? Zema stands against the gospel. She refutes Voddie who is about the gospel. You can't get more anti-Christ than that.

Thanks

Yes, David I saw the video where he calls black teens thugs and gangsters. That's not the Gospel that discrimination. I saw his Fox News interview where he called blacks thugs and gangsters. Some one got killed someone died and he had no compassion no remorse he had an excuse like most white Christians about why a black teen was killed. Btw allegation about Mike Brown weren't even true.
    Last edited by Tarii_2sweet; 08-15-2017 at 12:57 PM.

Thanks

Yes, David I saw the video where he calls black teens thugs and gangsters. That's not the Gospel that discrimination. I saw his Fox News interview where he called blacks thugs and gangsters. Some one got killed someone died and he had no compassion no remorse he had an excuse like most white Christians about why a black teen was killed. Btw allegation about Mike Brown weren't even true.
    You know it's been a couple of years since I've listened to this. I don't recall Voddie calling "black teens thugs and gangsters." I've just skipped through to listen to his parts and didn't hear that. What I did hear was a mature gospel centered view and approach to these issues. Please point me to the timeline "where he calls black teens thugs and gangsters."

Thanks

Nice hit and run Tarii. When are you going to get serious? Still haven't shown me "where he calls black teens thugs and gangsters. " I know why. It's because he hasn't said. You slander him lying about his words and you are racist because you judge him for being black. Shame.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by d@v!d View Post
    Nice hit and run Tarii. When are you going to get serious? Still haven't shown me "where he calls black teens thugs and gangsters. " I know why. It's because he hasn't said. You slander him lying about his words and you are racist because you judge him for being black. Shame.
    Racism is in the heart. Have you ever heard me say I hate white people? Just because I am not going to tolerant being decriminalize by a black or white man does not make me racist. Have you ever heard me say I hate white people because of the color of their skin?

Here's the Link First I would like to say we do not know what happened between the officer and Michael Brown but what we do know is that he was unarmed for him to judge him and say he was a criminal like that jusifies his murder is sad.
    Last edited by Tarii_2sweet; 08-16-2017 at 04:55 PM.

Thanks

Racism is in the heart. Have you ever heard me say I hate white people?
    No I haven't and that is good, but you suckle Zema who constantly disparages them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarii_2sweet
    Just because I am not going to tolerant being decriminalize by a black or white man does not make me racist. Have you ever heard me say I hate white people because of the color of their skin?
    No, but when you agree with Zema's statements that Voddie is a sellout or uncle Tom, then you are qualifying him as a black man and not his opinions. That's racism.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarii_2sweet
    Here's the Link First I would like to say we do not know what happened between the officer and Michael Brown but what we do know is that he was unarmed for him to judge him and say he was a criminal like that jusifies his murder is sad.
    Actually, we have most of the info now and what is known is that he attacked the officer. We knew at the time that he was a criminal as there was video of him robbing the store. This is a different video than the one in this thread and in this one Voddie does not call "black teens thugs and gangsters," either. So, where do you get that statement? Are you confused or lying? In this video Voddie refers to Mike Brown as a criminal. That is not the same as calling "black teens thugs and gangsters." You need to get your facts straight before you condemn a man of God who has done a lot more for black people than you probably have done. He's adopted 7 black boys and raised them well. He's been a staunch advocate against Sanger's black genocide mill. Oh, and BTW, he was the preaching pastor of a church with a large white congregation. Check your facts next time before you suckle Zema. She'll lead you to hell.

Thanks

I know you lost something special over the weekend so I won't hold it against you lol.

Thanks

I know you lost something special over the weekend so I won't hold it against you lol.
    Exactly, you have nothing of substance to say. You tear down people based on hearsay. For shame.

Western Canada in an igloo (with central heating).
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,513 Times in 1,700 Posts

No I haven't and that is good, but you suckle Zema who constantly disparages them.
    No, but when you agree with Zema's statements that Voddie is a sellout or uncle Tom, then you are qualifying him as a black man and not his opinions. That's racism.

Actually, we have most of the info now and what is known is that he attacked the officer. We knew at the time that he was a criminal as there was video of him robbing the store. This is a different video than the one in this thread and in this one Voddie does not call "black teens thugs and gangsters," either. So, where do you get that statement? Are you confused or lying? In this video Voddie refers to Mike Brown as a criminal. That is not the same as calling "black teens thugs and gangsters." You need to get your facts straight before you condemn a man of God who has done a lot more for black people than you probably have done. He's adopted 7 black boys and raised them well. He's been a staunch advocate against Sanger's black genocide mill. Oh, and BTW, he was the preaching pastor of a church with a large white congregation. Check your facts next time before you suckle Zema. She'll lead you to hell.
    Exactly, you have nothing of substance to say. You tear down people based on hearsay. For shame.
    BAM, where did that comment come from? David responded thoroughly, accurately, and addressed the issue accordingly, then Tarii from waaaaay out in left field throws a curve ball. Hearts are revealed very fast this way...
    I'm praying for His grace that every time I will speak / In the schools, in the mall, on the job, on the streets / Flame

Thanks

He said things are not the way they use to be? This is Not Emmett Til? Whatever! Nazi White Supremacist still exist and if he stays blinded blaming it on "cultural Marxism" and fake news I have no respect I don't know what you consider Gospel but what he said was not the Gospel Of Jesus Christ. As for the comment real hearts are reveal I have been personally verbally attacked in Spanish and in German and English by someone on this board if any hearts are REVEALED Its your friend!
    I've never attacked you, but I have called you out for your nonsense.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Light Within View Post
    BAM, where did that comment come from? David responded thoroughly, accurately, and addressed the issue accordingly, then Tarii from waaaaay out in left field throws a curve ball. Hearts are revealed very fast this way...
    David is missing the point If David can't admit to the hurtful things he said to me then how can he admit to what Voddie said?
    Last edited by Tarii_2sweet; 08-17-2017 at 05:58 PM.

Thanks

[QUOTE=d@v!d;766471]I've never attacked you, but I have called you out for your

You never called me illiterate and Lazy Minded racist, and crazy?
    Last edited by Tarii_2sweet; 08-18-2017 at 04:41 AM.

Thanks

David, check out the worship song thread. There's a song I want you to hear.
    I'm praying for His grace that every time I will speak / In the schools, in the mall, on the job, on the streets / Flame

Thanks

First of All, how are you going to tell me what I have done for the community just because he adopted 7 black kids, I will pray for those seven black kids, however He can do works for the community but if he do not acknowledge that there is a problem with police brutality than its nothing. This is Law enforcement constantly killing unarmed black men that, whose seen as criminals and thugs, when obviously the video shows unarmed black men getting gunned down day after day after day then there is a problem. Criminal past are not, a life could have been saved. another thing he did not represent the Gospel Of Christ the way he should have even if Michael Brown was a criminal are not he was steal Gods Child. Did we forget that Jesus Christ was crucified right next to two criminals and although they were talking about him he still told them you will walk with paradise with me! THE Gospel the real Gospel is filled with people who we do not think deserve a chance base on their action and Christ still yet died for them. You do not need to worry about me getting sent to hell however you need to worry about Voddie sending you to hell( don't reforms believe once saved always saved) JEsus help me!

Thanks

[QUOTE=Tarii_2sweet;766474]
    I've never attacked you, but I have called you out for your

You never called me illiterate and Lazy Minded racist, and crazy?
    I've never called you illiterate.

Yes, I've said that you were acting lazy minded.

I never called you crazy. I said you were acting crazy. Big difference.

Now if we can set your thin-skinned deflections aside, maybe we can get back to topic.

Thanks

First of All, how are you going to tell me what I have done for the community just because he adopted 7 black kids, I will pray for those seven black kids, however He can do works for the community but if he do not acknowledge that there is a problem with police brutality than its nothing. This is Law enforcement constantly killing unarmed black men that, whose seen as criminals and thugs, when obviously the video shows unarmed black men getting gunned down day after day after day then there is a problem. Criminal past are not, a life could have been saved. another thing he did not represent the Gospel Of Christ the way he should have even if Michael Brown was a criminal are not he was steal Gods Child. Did we forget that Jesus Christ was crucified right next to two criminals and although they were talking about him he still told them you will walk with paradise with me! THE Gospel the real Gospel is filled with people who we do not think deserve a chance base on their action and Christ still yet died for them. You do not need to worry about me getting sent to hell however you need to worry about Voddie sending you to hell( don't reforms believe once saved always saved) JEsus help me!
    My point about his adoption is that more than complaining about injustice, so called police brutality, he's put his money where his mouth is and has done something about it. He's addressed the 2 greatest threats to the black community, abortion and fatherlessness by adopting and raising awareness about Sanger and the abortion industry.

Yes, there is a problem with police brutality, but that goes across the spectrum of ethnicities. But the case of Mike Brown wasn't a case of police brutality. Mike was a criminal, and I'm sure if the media narrative wasn't about trying to turn him into the latest Emmett Till, then Voddie might have had more words of sympathy. Mike Brown's story is sad. He made a lot of bad decisions and paid the ultimate price.

But Voddie's lack of showing sympathy that you think he should have shown doesn't equal what you quoted saying, "black teens thugs and gangsters." Again, where did he say that?

Here's my problem with you and Zema, you both expect Voddie to talk and act a certain way just because he's black, else he's a traitor. You judge him by the color of his skin and hate him because of it. What's the difference between you two and the klan?

BTW, if you pay attention to the video at the end, Voddie was about to bust out with the gospel when she politely rudely cuts him off.
    Last edited by d@v!d; 08-18-2017 at 11:54 AM.

Thanks

My point about his adoption is that more than complaining about injustice, so called police brutality, he's put his money where his mouth is and has done something about it. He's addressed the 2 greatest threats to the black community, abortion and fatherlessness by adopting and raising awareness about Sanger and the abortion industry.

Yep darn skippy and im going to keep complaining about police brutality rather you like it are not until something happens!

Here's my problem with you and Zema, you both expect Voddie to talk and act a certain way just because he's black, else he's a traitor. You judge him by the color of his skin and hate him because of it. What's the difference between you two and the klan?
    For the same reason I do not like what he said is the same reason you like him so much. He was spreading false news about Michael Brown and the black community. Michael Brown, and others lives are not less than Emmetti Til If he was a real man of God he would not have said that.

Thanks

Yep darn skippy and im going to keep complaining about police brutality rather you like it are not until something happens!

For the same reason I do not like what he said is the same reason you like him so much. He was spreading false news about Michael Brown and the black community. Michael Brown, and others lives are not less than Emmetti Til If he was a real man of God he would not have said that.
    Voddie doesn't talk negatively about Mike Brown just because he was black, but because he was a criminal. He was a criminal who died in the act of attacking a police officer. You on the other hand see Mike Brown as nothing more than a black man. That's racist and denigrating to him. Real men of God speak the truth, false men speak to tickle people's ears.

Tell me, was Adolf Hitler's life any less than Oskar Schindler's? Inherently no, but by the end of their lives, yes for obvious reasons, or do your need a little history lesson?

Mike Brown was a criminal and Emmet Till was not. Big difference.

It's thinking like yours that's an affront to the black community.

Thanks

Voddie doesn't talk negatively about Mike Brown just because he was black, but because he was a criminal. He was a criminal who died in the act of attacking a police officer. You on the other hand see Mike Brown as nothing more than a black man. That's racist and denigrating to him. Real men of God speak the truth, false men speak to tickle people's ears.

Tell me, was Adolf Hitler's life any less than Oskar Schindler's? Inherently no, but by the end of their lives, yes for obvious reasons, or do your need a little history lesson?

Mike Brown was a criminal and Emmet Till was not. Big difference.

It's thinking like yours that's an affront to the black community.
    What's that suppose to mean? What are you trying to say? what type of thinking do I have?

Who is he to judge Michael Brown so he can keep his white congregation and who are you to judge Michael Brown? Who are you too judge the black community who are you too judge me? This is exactly Why people say only God can judge me because there are wolves in sheep clothes and hypocrites who judge others life style? It's thinking like yours affront christians.
    Last edited by Tarii_2sweet; 08-20-2017 at 05:23 PM.

Thanks

Did we forget that Jesus Christ was crucified right next to two criminals and although they were talking about him he still told them you will walk with paradise with me! THE Gospel the real Gospel is filled with people who we do not think deserve a chance base on their action and Christ still yet died for them. You do not need to worry about me getting sent to hell however you need to worry about Voddie sending you to hell( don't reforms believe once saved always saved) JEsus help me!
    No, no, no, it was only to one thief on the cross he said that to, not both. It is a miracle that one thief, while in agony himself, heard the Spirit of God call him to repentance and acceptance of the forgiveness God was just about to provide through the death of Christ. While the disciples were abandoning the Lord, this man answered the call, and his sins were forgiven, including his blasphemy against the Son of God.

That the other thief rejected Jesus is remarkable in its own right. While being tortured on the cross he literally joined his torturers in insulting the Savior of the world, and he most likely did so because he wanted his torturers to think he was just like them, joined to the world and with no love for God. Not only was this man next to the Savior, he heard Him pray, he witnessed the salvation of the other thief, he saw the world go dark, and he heard the testimony of the Son. But his pride kept him from submitting to the only One who could save him, and when he one day bows to the Name he mocked, he will be doing so reluctantly and while in torment.

One repented and one didn't. Big difference.

Thread Information