Widgets Magazine
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tarii_2sweet View Post
    So true.
    Tell me, did you actually listen to the video. Did actually hear what Voddie had to say? Can you refute his points? Or are you just suckling racist anti-Christ Zema? Zema stands against the gospel. She refutes Voddie who is about the gospel. You can't get more anti-Christ than that.

Thanks

Yes, David I saw the video where he calls black teens thugs and gangsters. That's not the Gospel that discrimination. I saw his Fox News interview where he called blacks thugs and gangsters. Some one got killed someone died and he had no compassion no remorse he had an excuse like most white Christians about why a black teen was killed. Btw allegation about Mike Brown weren't even true.
    Last edited by Tarii_2sweet; 08-15-2017 at 11:57 AM.

Thanks

Yes, David I saw the video where he calls black teens thugs and gangsters. That's not the Gospel that discrimination. I saw his Fox News interview where he called blacks thugs and gangsters. Some one got killed someone died and he had no compassion no remorse he had an excuse like most white Christians about why a black teen was killed. Btw allegation about Mike Brown weren't even true.
    You know it's been a couple of years since I've listened to this. I don't recall Voddie calling "black teens thugs and gangsters." I've just skipped through to listen to his parts and didn't hear that. What I did hear was a mature gospel centered view and approach to these issues. Please point me to the timeline "where he calls black teens thugs and gangsters."

Thanks

Nice hit and run Tarii. When are you going to get serious? Still haven't shown me "where he calls black teens thugs and gangsters. " I know why. It's because he hasn't said. You slander him lying about his words and you are racist because you judge him for being black. Shame.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by d@v!d View Post
    Nice hit and run Tarii. When are you going to get serious? Still haven't shown me "where he calls black teens thugs and gangsters. " I know why. It's because he hasn't said. You slander him lying about his words and you are racist because you judge him for being black. Shame.
    Racism is in the heart. Have you ever heard me say I hate white people? Just because I am not going to tolerant being decriminalize by a black or white man does not make me racist. Have you ever heard me say I hate white people because of the color of their skin?

Here's the Link First I would like to say we do not know what happened between the officer and Michael Brown but what we do know is that he was unarmed for him to judge him and say he was a criminal like that jusifies his murder is sad.
    Last edited by Tarii_2sweet; 08-16-2017 at 03:55 PM.

Thanks

Racism is in the heart. Have you ever heard me say I hate white people?
    No I haven't and that is good, but you suckle Zema who constantly disparages them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarii_2sweet
    Just because I am not going to tolerant being decriminalize by a black or white man does not make me racist. Have you ever heard me say I hate white people because of the color of their skin?
    No, but when you agree with Zema's statements that Voddie is a sellout or uncle Tom, then you are qualifying him as a black man and not his opinions. That's racism.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarii_2sweet
    Here's the Link First I would like to say we do not know what happened between the officer and Michael Brown but what we do know is that he was unarmed for him to judge him and say he was a criminal like that jusifies his murder is sad.
    Actually, we have most of the info now and what is known is that he attacked the officer. We knew at the time that he was a criminal as there was video of him robbing the store. This is a different video than the one in this thread and in this one Voddie does not call "black teens thugs and gangsters," either. So, where do you get that statement? Are you confused or lying? In this video Voddie refers to Mike Brown as a criminal. That is not the same as calling "black teens thugs and gangsters." You need to get your facts straight before you condemn a man of God who has done a lot more for black people than you probably have done. He's adopted 7 black boys and raised them well. He's been a staunch advocate against Sanger's black genocide mill. Oh, and BTW, he was the preaching pastor of a church with a large white congregation. Check your facts next time before you suckle Zema. She'll lead you to hell.

Thread Information