Widgets Magazine
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    HCR Familia
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    Cardin, you missed two pyramids right above Lecrae's head. That equals 6 pyramids.
    Thanks for the assist, brother! How could I have missed those triangles. My 3rd eye needs glasses...or I guess technically a monocle
    Last edited by Cardin; 06-04-2014 at 03:31 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cardin For This Useful Post:

Cowboy (06-04-2014)

HCR Familia
    Thanks

Just so this thread doesn't get derailed into a "Let's Question Lecrae's Motive" thread I want to state that I am excited for his new album

I thought the #Anomaly campaign yesterday was quite clever.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cardin For This Useful Post:

Cowboy (06-04-2014), EBro (06-05-2014), LondonTown (06-05-2014), Zema (06-04-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,503 Times in 2,800 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cardin View Post
    Just so this thread doesn't get derailed into a "Let's Question Lecrae's Motive" thread I want to state that I am excited for his new album

I thought the #Anomaly campaign yesterday was quite clever.

But I have had the Anomaly conversation with KB at a Wedding I was at. So these dudes are under the impression that Christians with College degrees or any type of intellectual demographic above the Hood should be considered Anomalies not the Normative.

I then asked them the Question about Hume and Kant who were superior intellectuals but rejected the Faith. That got me no where. I was then told that I am an anomaly because I am Black and Presbyterian. I was some how able to use whatever guile in my members to get me where I am.

I was looking at these dudes like man...Ya'll sound like Leonardo Decaprio off of D'Jango....I'm an extrodinary Ninja to yall or something?....

HOGWASH!!!!

Cats have forgot about the miracle of Regeneration. It's the Spirit of God that reveals truth not human intellect. I am nothing, my flesh accomplished nothing, my college degree did dilly squat in me understanding the Scriptures.

This is Humanism in it's finest.

Heresy....

Grace and Peace,
    seal
    Last edited by seal; 06-05-2014 at 09:45 AM.
    Now it's cool if Brothers Cross over/But wat's the point of crossing over if you don't take the CROSS OVER~ shai

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seal For This Useful Post:

Moody (06-05-2014), unworthy (06-04-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,150 Times in 3,281 Posts

Seal, I'm fairly certain that Cardin was merely clarifying his own stance, since he made the joke picture about Lecrae and the Illuminati.
    "First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all people, for kings and all who are in high positions..."

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cowboy For This Useful Post:

Cardin (06-04-2014), EBro (06-05-2014), shekinahsmoke (06-04-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,503 Times in 2,800 Posts

Seal, I'm fairly certain that Cardin was merely clarifying his own stance, since he made the joke picture about Lecrae and the Illuminati.
    Oh ok...I'll erase the first part of my post....
    Now it's cool if Brothers Cross over/But wat's the point of crossing over if you don't take the CROSS OVER~ shai

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seal For This Useful Post:

Cardin (06-04-2014), Cowboy (06-04-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,558 Times in 1,476 Posts

Hoping every post about Lecrae and his music will not include commentary about being worldly and misinformed tactics. And I don't necessarily agree with him but sheesh, gimme a break.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to benjamin For This Useful Post:

Cardin (06-04-2014), Cowboy (06-04-2014), EBro (06-05-2014), EgoVanEgo (06-05-2014), LondonTown (06-05-2014), Zema (06-04-2014)

Western Canada in an igloo (with central heating).
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,640 Times in 1,809 Posts

I have absolutely no idea what this new album will be about, but my guard is up, and rightly so. It wasn't years ago, but times have changed.
    The Bible said for Jesus we're ambassadors / So it's time to rip off this muzzle of fear and passiveness / Datin

HCR Ole' Head
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,619 Times in 1,790 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by benjamin View Post
    Hoping every post about Lecrae and his music will not include commentary about being worldly and misinformed tactics. And I don't necessarily agree with him but sheesh, gimme a break.
    You missed it, bro. 3 people have already ruined this thread 2 pages in () without having even heard the album yet (smh). At this point, I honestly wonder why they still speak on him, since all they do is troll ().

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zema For This Useful Post:

EBro (06-05-2014), shekinahsmoke (06-04-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,558 Times in 1,476 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Light Within View Post

How can you bring down spiritual strongholds using carnal weapons(human reason etc.)?
    You can't...and sadly many people today are following this man pictured below.

Yo, worldly wiseman was a false teacher who led people to hell. I seriously hope you're not comparing Lecrae to him. That'd be a gross slander. I don't agree with his methods and think there could be an over reliance on being pragmatic but there's a huge leap in comparing him to worldly wiseman. If you are, I seriously hope you consider deleting this post.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to benjamin For This Useful Post:

EBro (06-05-2014), shekinahsmoke (06-04-2014), Zema (06-04-2014)

HCR Ole' Head
    Thanks

I have absolutely no idea what this new album will be about, but my guard is up, and rightly so. It wasn't years ago, but times have changed.
    Making these ridiculous, troll-filled, slanderous statements, doesn't make them true.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Zema For This Useful Post:

AudienceOfOne (06-05-2014)

HCR Ole' Head
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by unworthy View Post
    Quotes from the article Seal posted:

Sounds familiar.

How can you bring down spiritual strongholds using carnal weapons(human reason etc.)?

2 Corinthians 10:3-5 "...3 For though we walk in the flesh, we are not waging war according to the flesh. 4 For the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh but have divine power to destroy strongholds. 5 We destroy arguments and every lofty opinion raised against the knowledge of God, and take every thought captive to obey Christ,..."

Ephesians 6:11,12"...11 Put on the whole armour of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil. 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places..."

God gifts his people differently. A person who is given the gift of discernment should not be ignored because their use of that gift annoys other parts of the body of Christ. That person, is there for a reason and the body ignores or suppresses the full use of that person's gifts only to the peril of the body. There is no long term benefit.

Interesting.

-------------------------------------------------

This article was very insightful. Thank you.
    Why don't you take this trolling, slander elsewhere?

HCR Ole' Head
    Thanks

Yo, worldly wiseman was a false teacher who led people to hell. I seriously hope you're not comparing Lecrae to him. That'd be a gross slander. I don't agree with his methods and think there could be an over reliance on being pragmatic but there's a huge leap in comparing him to worldly wiseman. If you are, I seriously hope you consider deleting this post.
    *Awaits the inevitable backpedaling while smh and *

Thanks

Zema, you are a feisty one and have tried to get under my skin many times by hurling insults my way, but your bullying won't work with me. Just because positive music is being loved by many doesn't mean that I'm going to like it. I'll voice my concerns until the cows come home (if they ever do). I'm really having a hard time holding my tongue with you and I admit my flesh wants to pull apart many of your posts and expose all the nonsense you espouse that you get away with, but I'll refrain from doing so as it will bring forth nothing good. Now go ahead, I'm ready for your onslaught.
    Last edited by The Light Within; 06-04-2014 at 04:34 PM.
    The Bible said for Jesus we're ambassadors / So it's time to rip off this muzzle of fear and passiveness / Datin

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Light Within For This Useful Post:

Trademark (06-04-2014), unworthy (06-04-2014)

Thanks

No, absolutely not. I would say so otherwise. Mr. Worldy wise-man is really resonating with me right now as the people I'm dealing with on a daily basis (unbelievers) think they have all the solutions to the answers in life and just lead people astray further away from Christ. It just so happens that I uploaded the picture in this thread even though I've been talking about it for quite some time.
    Last edited by The Light Within; 06-04-2014 at 04:32 PM.

Young Bol
    Thanks

Zema, you are a feisty one and have tried to get under my skin many times by hurling insults my way, but your bullying won't work with me. Just because positive music is being loved by many doesn't mean that I'm going to like it. I'll voice my concerns until the cows come home (if they ever do). I'm really having a hard time holding my tongue with you and I admit my flesh wants to pull apart many of your posts and expose all the nonsense you espouse, but I'll refrain from doing so as it will bring forth nothing good. Now go ahead, I'm ready for your onslaught.
    It's not worth it bro...only 24 hours in a day.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to unworthy For This Useful Post:

seal (06-05-2014), Trademark (06-04-2014)

HCR Ole' Head
    Thanks

Zema, you are a feisty one and have tried to get under my skin many times by hurling insults my way, but your bullying won't work with me. Just because positive music is being loved by many doesn't mean that I'm going to like it. I'll voice my concerns until the cows come home (if they ever do). I'm really having a hard time holding my tongue with you and I admit my flesh wants to pull apart many of your posts and expose all the nonsense you espouse, but I'll refrain from doing so as it will bring forth nothing good. Now go ahead, I'm ready for your onslaught.
    Ain't nobody feisty, trying to get under your skin, nor insulting you. I am tired of your trolling, tho, and it's good to know that I'm not the only one. The gospel is in his music, which means your slander continues. I wouldn't throw stones from my glasshouse. Why don't the 3 of you take your trolling somewhere else until the cows come home? No one is interested.

HCR Ole' Head
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by unworthy View Post
    It's not worth it bro...only 24 hours in a day.
    Apparently it is, you jumped in it.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,150 Times in 3,281 Posts

Zema, you are a feisty one and have tried to get under my skin many times by hurling insults my way, but your bullying won't work with me. Just because positive music is being loved by many doesn't mean that I'm going to like it. I'll voice my concerns until the cows come home (if they ever do). I'm really having a hard time holding my tongue with you and I admit my flesh wants to pull apart many of your posts and expose all the nonsense you espouse that you get away with, but I'll refrain from doing so as it will bring forth nothing good. Now go ahead, I'm ready for your onslaught.
    I've had my run-ins with Zema as well in the past, and I don't always agree with how she words things (she knows all of this), but what if she's referencing the way you're going about it and not just what you're saying? You've created multiple threads, all for the same purpose, and comment on any thread that might have a small amount to do with what you're trying to get across. You post the same post multiple times in multiple threads. This behavior, in general, is called trolling. That's part of the issue she's addressing, albeit maybe in a bit of an abrasive way.

If you get so incredibly frustrated by an interaction on the internet (and it's happened to the majority of us), take a step back and come back later with a clearer head. Emotional responses happen otherwise and are rarely fruitful. I would/will say the same to Zema (hey Zema, also take the advice I just mentioned if you get to that point). This will help everyone have more fruitful, edifying conversations, even when there's contention.
    "First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all people, for kings and all who are in high positions..."

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cowboy For This Useful Post:

AudienceOfOne (06-05-2014), EBro (06-05-2014), vancitykat (06-05-2014), Zema (06-04-2014)

HCR Ole' Head
    Thanks

No, absolutely not. I would say so otherwise. Mr. Worldy wise-man is really resonating with me right now as the people I'm dealing with on a daily basis (unbelievers) think they have all the solutions to the answers in life and just lead people astray further away from Christ. It just so happens that I uploaded the picture in this thread even though I've been talking about it for quite some time.
    It just so happened that it found it's way in this thread, complete with your explanation of how it relates to Crae because you're doing exactly what Ben asked you about. Why lie (smh)? If you gon' troll, at least be man enough to admit it when you're called out (smh).
    Last edited by Zema; 06-04-2014 at 04:54 PM.

HCR Ole' Head
    Thanks

I've had my run-ins with Zema as well in the past, and I don't always agree with how she words things (she knows all of this), but what if she's referencing the way you're going about it and not just what you're saying? You've created multiple threads, all for the same purpose, and comment on any thread that might have a small amount to do with what you're trying to get across. You post the same post multiple times in multiple threads. This behavior, in general, is called trolling. That's part of the issue she's addressing, albeit maybe in a bit of an abrasive way.

If you get so incredibly frustrated by an interaction on the internet (and it's happened to the majority of us), take a step back and come back later with a clearer head. Emotional responses happen otherwise and are rarely fruitful. I would/will say the same to Zema (hey Zema, also take the advice I just mentioned if you get to that point). This will help everyone have more fruitful, edifying conversations, even when there's contention.
    You right, bro, because this is just spam at this point from these guys and because of it, I ain't gon' lie, I'm heated. I can only imagine what the thread will be like when the album drops (smh). In the whole 6+ years that I've been on this board, I have never been this mad because I have never been this tired of scandalousness.
    Last edited by Zema; 06-04-2014 at 04:45 PM.

Thread Information