Hello Holy Culture Forum and to all who us this plateau for communication. I represent Artillery Music Group, we are a Ministry that has multiple banners Ministries within one name. We have a Christian Online Radio station called ‘’STE Radio’’ or better known as Shake The Earth Radio. This Ministry plays today’s hottest Christian Contemporary/Pop and Gospel Music. So, if you have a interest in submitting your music for consideration please visit our station with DJ T Walk at www.shaketheearthradio.com . Alongside our Radio Ministry we also have AMG Web Design. If you need Professional Web Design done with and have a low budget to get the job done, AMG Web Design will be the place for your Web design needs. With prices starting as low as $99 For a Power Press Kit for Christian Artist’s. If you are interested more about our web design packages please email contact me back on here or at artillerymusicgroup@gmail.com for further information on this matter. On top of that we also feat one Christian Hip Hop artist that many know that goes by the name of ‘’7vnseal’’. He truly is a Man of God and a ‘’Heavy Hitter’’ in today’s Christian Music Industry, so if you want to know more about this artist please visit his site at www.7vnseal.com for further information about his Ministry. We are a giant networking Ministry combining other Ministries for the Kingdom of God, spreading a uncompromising Gospel to the world through Holiness and walking in Righteousness. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me any time. My purpose here is for networking and releasing any news updates concerning music related from ‘’STE Radio’’ and with ‘’7vnseal’’. I appreciate your time and may the Lord continue to keep you in his perfect will in Christ name.
AMG STAFF-